Yes. Waters broke at 35 weeks and then nothing. This was 20 years ago though and the thinking was a little different back then
1) presented at hosp with ruptured waters
3) Gel. Again.
5) drip. Again.
6) midwife attempted to break my hind waters. My hind waters had broken like I tried to tell her. She wouldnt listen. I never forgot that.
8) Finally things got moving and my huge baby got stuck.
9) Full length episiotomy front to back.
10) My huge baby pulled out by forceps. A whole 4lb 14oz!
Idiots. I still remember that midwife's name too
This is why I didn't have my.next bub till 11.5 years after the first.
Sorry for the essay
Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app