+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    I have no idea what I'm getting the kids...I do my xmas shopping in the last week!! lol The kids always change their minds and I find there is always good specials on at the last minute too.
    I imagine it gets a lot harder as they get older and have specific taste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our bub who was due yesterday and has still not arrived will only be a couple of months old for her first Christmas so we already got something and put it away I wanted to get something special so we got a gold I.d type bracelet with her name engraved on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone have any ideas for a 1 year old? Her birthday is near Xmas so we are getting her a smart trike. Just not sure about Christmas. I was going to get her some books, beach towel and a few small thins but wanted something a bit special for Christmas too (especially because it is her first). Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RachHasArrived View Post
    Anyone have any ideas for a 1 year old? Her birthday is near Xmas so we are getting her a smart trike. Just not sure about Christmas. I was going to get her some books, beach towel and a few small thins but wanted something a bit special for Christmas too (especially because it is her first). Thanks!
    I got DS one of those bead table things for his first Christmas, similar to the pic below. Also got him a little table and chairs, books and an alphabet magnet board, a xylophone and some blocks...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god my vent is such a first world problem...

... But I seriously cannot think of a single thing to buy for DS age 3. He's an only child and I've been super guilty of spoiling him although I'm about 4 months into reining myself back! But before then random gifts and toys were the regular and a sad result he has everything! Too many toys already, only a few get played with and I know I'm an idiot if I drop hundreds on even more. 😩

So I've had a little 12 volt car on layby since June that's going to be his 'big' present but I am still stumped at what little things I can get to go with it. He just had a birthday mid September which means he's really stocked up! Any ideas are more then welcome ladies!

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RachHasArrived View Post
    I got DS the $99 toddler play gym from Kmart for his first xmas and it got SO much use. ITs got a little slide, climbing frame and a mini ball pit. Admittingly it probably only lasted a year before it started to ruin but DS was grown out of it by then anyway. In the time between 1-2 he went and played outside on it everyday! One of the best gifts I've brought him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You know there is no rule saying you have to buy a bazillion presents for Christmas? 1 big present is still good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalasmooch View Post

... But I seriously cannot think of a single thing to buy for DS age 3. He's an only child and I've been super guilty of spoiling him although I'm about 4 months into reining myself back! But before then random gifts and toys were the regular and a sad result he has everything! Too many toys already, only a few get played with and I know I'm an idiot if I drop hundreds on even more. 😩

So I've had a little 12 volt car on layby since June that's going to be his 'big' present but I am still stumped at what little things I can get to go with it. He just had a birthday mid September which means he's really stocked up! Any ideas are more then welcome ladies!

You could always put extra money into an account for him.
    Craft things
    Books and puzzles
    Dvds
    An outing ie. zoo tickets, wiggles concert

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalasmooch View Post

... But I seriously cannot think of a single thing to buy for DS age 3. He's an only child and I've been super guilty of spoiling him although I'm about 4 months into reining myself back! But before then random gifts and toys were the regular and a sad result he has everything! Too many toys already, only a few get played with and I know I'm an idiot if I drop hundreds on even more. ������

Oh no, well maybe some art stuff? An easel and an art set?

I have the opposite problem, I'm a tight-ar.se budgetor during the year and only buy the odd toy for DS, but go nuts at bday time and Christmas. There's too much for me to chose from and I have to restrain myself! He gets spoilt by family too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleetwood View Post
    I'm really into the family type toys for him this year but the only doll with pram thing I found that I liked was a barbie(?) type doll with twin babies in a pram. Does anyone know of a man doll with pram/baby toy??!
    I couldn't find a boys pram to save my life! DS 3 is always playing with them at playgroup so I wanted to get one for his third birthday. I ended up settling for a plastic shopping trolley as we got a little shop set as well, but sure enough he uses the trolley as a pram. He doesn't have a doll but uses his soft toys and still plays baby with them