+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I must have missed a post, frances, what is it with the Turkey?? Does it have to be plain? We eat these marinated turkey thighs all the time that we get from the butcher, we cook them on the BBQ with salad - yummo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Cheifs,

The turkey is just something I read, that it helps implantation. So why not I love turkey too yum.

warning TMI hmm so I've seen a pink smear in the build up discharge from the horrid crinone. My AF often starts brown then red. I think too early inplantation ect. Maybe old blood from pick up, anyone had literally one spot of pink 1 day after ET. TWW crazies have already set in. Posting from the loo at work.

Damn you TWW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances, it could be a little blood from the ET, they do stick a catheter in there! My clinic tells me that I might expect a few spots after ET as they have disrupted things a bit by going in! Don't go unless you get more

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and thanks for the turkey tip, will def make sure we have some on hand!

We go to this butcher once a month (and it's near my clinic) and bulk buy meat then go home and vaccum seal it in meal lots (time consuming at that time, but saves $$ and time when it comes time to cooking)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does turkey mince work too? It's the only turkey I like to eat ....

It sounds like you have the same kind of period as me - how lucky! I think it will be left over from ET. I got warned about it but luckily didn't get any. I did notice it was a bit pink yesterday but not for long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think turkey mince would be fine... same thing after all!!
    Last edited by Jb2011; 23-10-2013 at 14:11.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Sorry I have been MIA the last week. This tww was very hard for me and like you girls know it makes you crazy and I did try and keep busy with tips from my ivf counsellor. I can not recommend them enough for some support.

Well, let me do some personals first:

Minib- I'm so sorry this month didn't work out. Be kind to yourself and do whatever makes you feel good. I wish you nothing but the best with your FET and hearing some good news in the future. Xx

Sandra and Frances- congrats on being PUPO. Frances: Don't worry too much about the pink smear I had a bit too after ET it's from the cervix. Wishing you all the best with the tww and hope it flies for you!!

Heartz- I feel for you with the constipation. I had it bad last cycle that I ended up in hospital after ET with this horrible pain. I used actilax. It helped a bit but warm prune juice worked a charm. Hope you stay unclogged hehe

AFM- well, blood results are back and BFP!! Hcg is 194 and progesterone above 300!! Feeling quite emotional after all we have been through this year to be back here. Praying this bub sticks for the long haul and be our take home baby.

Good luck to the ladies who are cycling, or about to start or are in the tww. I wish nothing more than you everyone here and going through ivf gets that baby to take home in their arms in the end. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Riss! This is wonderful news!! I truly hope this is your take home baby. I will keep everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats riss78 on your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Mini

Frances - I also had some slight spotting the day of & day after ET. My FS said to expect some. It stopped so I didn't think it was anything to worry about. Hopefully yours is the same

Riss - congratulations on your BFP!!

AFM - still having heaps of cramping. No sign of AF though . I also felt really nauseous & really cloudy/hazy all day. Possibly could be my very mild OHSS getting worse but I haven't put on any weight or anything so just monitoring at this stage & drinking bucketloads. I was going to wait before POAS but I'm considering testing tomorrow (8dp 5dt) given the symptoms I've been having.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-10-2013)