+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Frances! and good luck with the tww!

Chiefsgirl, Sandra & Frances - I tried fibre supplements as well as prune juice & it seems to be working so far. I got some coloxyl & Movicol just in case.

I'm trying to stress less at work & staying out of things more - ie elected not to go to the staff meeting today cause it will most likely be tense. I'll just read the minutes instead. Seems to be working so far as I'm feeling a lot better.

Started to get some cramps (6 days past 5dt) so hopefully it's a good thing & not af coming - no other signs of af yet so

Two people in the last week asked me if I am pregnant though, cause my belly is still bigger from the stims. Hoping my ovaries will shrink soon cause I'm very short on shirts that will hide it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances- congrats on being PUPO! I really hope the 2ww treats you well! Glad you got the Brazil nuts and good luck on finding some turkey, I didn't do that one!
    im going to have my fingers crossed so tightly for you on the 1st nov though, I want some good news from you! Good to hear that you should have some frosties too!

Sandra- I'm 5wk1day today and had my beta, it came back as 9749!! So happy! My progesterone is 109 with only having Crinone once every second day so finally get to ditch it as it's still increased despite dropping back on Crinone- yahoo!
    I can't wait to hear how you go next week, you know I'll be hoping for you too! It hard not to overthink things though as I was never sure whether the 2ww symptoms were just from Crinone or not.
    i would love to say this will be the best birthday ever but dh's nan unfortunately passed away last night and the funeral is on my birthday but glad she isn't suffering anymore!

JB- good news from you waxer, good for you for being ok with it but completely understand on feeling weird when it just happens for some people! It's definitely good for a 39 year old though!

Heartstringz- I'm glad you have been taking yourself away from stressful situations at work, good thinking. If it makes you feel better, I started getting cramps at about your stage as well! Not too long to go for you now, hope it goes quickly!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (22-10-2013),heartstringz  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First BT today and it's 12dp2dt.

HCG is 182 and Progesterone is 403! BFP!!! I am numb at the moment and still can't believe it, second blood test is scheduled for Thursday to check that everything is still progressing as normal. Has anyone else had progesterone that high so early? Is it normal?

Sending baby dust to all.....

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo Muppa that such amazing news congrats on your BFP!!

Ive only ever had low progesterone on BFP.

Good luck for Thursdays BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Muppa! Congrats so happy for you!

My my clinic just said progesterone has to be over 30, I think Hope's is over 1000. I'm sure I have heard there is no such thing as being too high but can be too low!
    nice beta number as well! Did u poas or have a suprise?
    Any idea when you'd be due?

Congrats again!!!
    Last edited by Annerley; 22-10-2013 at 19:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats francesthecat For you

congrats on your BFP muppa

Annerley wow they are great numbers

just wondering had first BT 11/10/13 BT results :17 had second BT 18/10/13:440. Asked FN when is my next one she said I don't have any more is this normal? Plus as far as I am aware I have not had a progesterone BT but apparently I need to continue crinone for another 6 weeks. I thought they would want to see if levels are still increasing. I know I am interested. Have scan booked in with FS on 30/10/13. I guess every place is different

also just wondering if you ladies with BFP have had many symptoms or if they have reduced. I noticed my boobs still hurt but only a little I have back pain and some cramping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Muppa! That's wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muppa. Congrats!!! I had 1000 progesterone on my first beta then 1036 progesterone on my second beta. I thought it was really weird too but the nurses and dr is happy. I guess it's why I had been having reflux and slight constipation. So happy for you

Annerley. Yay for 3rd beta! I don't think they will do another BT on me, so next stop for me is 4th nov 7w 3d scan for hb and size. Can't wait. Your numbers are quite high too, such a relief to see them rise hey. Sorry to hear about DH nan passing. I hope u still have a great birthday.

Hearts. Good idea. Stress less. This journey is more important than a meeting. I fully understand and hope that work gets less stressful for you.

Jb. It's good to share news of someone else's miracle. Gives us all hope. I get the jealous thing. Sometimes I don't realise how bad I feel when pregnant ppl are everywhere. I wonder how easy it was for them. It's hard not to get jealous. You sound happier tho which is great.

Frances. Congrats on being PUPO!!! my fingers are crossed for you. Glad the hypnotherapy went well and that u r all zen

Spidery. I had to ask for my progesterone levels and i only had two beta tests. Hope you get great news on your scan. Exciting. My symptoms have eased. Just really tired.

AFM. I'm super tired lately. By lunchtime I'm exhausted. And when I walked up and down from the staff toilets today, I got really short of breath like I just ran a marathon (only 16 stairs and like 1 min walk). As soon as I get home from work I have to have a nanna nap. I feel a bit pathetic. Lol. I used to ride to and from work 11km at least twice a week so I shouldn't feel that unfit.

Babydust to all I have missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, sorry I've been quiet. Have had a busy few days. I have lots to catch up on

Muppa, congrats! That's awesome! Hope you have a smooth pregnancy.

Annerley, yay for last beta. Have you booked an ob? When is your due date? Sorry to hear about your DH's nan

JB, how awesome for your wax lady. It's good to hear a 39 year old can still fall pregnant easily. It's hard not to get jealous as we all want a baby so much. I sometimes feel jealous when I hear so and so fall pregnant just like that.

Frances, congrats on being PUPO. Hope the tww flies for you

Hope, the pregnancy hormone must be really strong. Hope you have more energy soon. When is your due date?

Riss, how are you going?

Heartstringz, I hope the symptoms are the beginning of your pregnancy. Fingers crossed. It's good that your re stressing less. Nothing is more important that this baby right now. Work can wait.

Sandra, I'll be thinking of you on 29 oct. I have all my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry for those who I missed.

AFM, had my BT on Monday and confirming it was negative. I didn't feel upset when I got the call cos I had my period. Oh well, try again next time. Taking a month off before doing FET.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb - I’m really glad to hear that your waxing lady’s news didn’t bother you. She definitely had the odds against her ... I agree with you completely - when you’re going through IVF you worry about everything more. If I’m lucky enough to get pregnant, I wish I could be in that bubble too.

Frances - Congratulations on being PUPO!! How exciting that you have two little embies inside you!! I hope the 2ww isn’t too stressful for you. When do you find out about the other embies?

Heartstringz - I’m really happy to hear that you’ve taken a step back at work. I think not going to that meeting was a very good move by you. Keep staying out of it all and hopefully things will calm down for you. Hopefully in the next few months you’ll be able to answer yes when people ask if you’re pregnant!

Annerley - That’s wonderful news!! You must be so happy. Wow, five weeks already …. That’s so exciting. You’ll be at your first scan before you know it. I’m really sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the funeral isn’t too hard for you.

Muppa - CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you!! I hope tomorrow comes around quickly for you.

Hope - I really hope that the 4th comes around quickly for you. I hope the tiredness doesn’t get too much worse for you.

Minib - I’m so sorry that your BFN was confirmed. It sounds like you’re in a good headspace though which is really great. At least you know that by taking a month off your body will recover fully. Big hugs to you.

AFM - The 2ww is sending me a little batty …. As much as I try not to think about the possibility that I could be pregnant, it’s all I can think about. If my body does the slightest thing my heart races and then I start to freak out that it might not have worked …. I know what you all mean by this is the worst part of it all. Only 6 days to go until my BT but it feels like 6 weeks. TMI time - On another note my bowels have finally cleared! It’s so good to finally feel normal again after a week and a half of not going to the toilet. I still can’t believe how badly this whole process messes with your body. Also, you girls weren’t kidding about how gross Crinone is!