+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still nothing @Minib and just over a week overdue. I even poas on Thursday just to check and it was a bfn. I think I might call the clinic next week, not really sure why but I just feel like I need to be doing something. I'm guessing they will just say I need to keep waiting. I'm sure it has to come sometime soon but it would be nice if I could have a quick scan to check if I've at least ovulated so I'd know af would be coming. My clinic's cut off time to start a FET is 28th Nov so I still have a bit of time but will be getting really nervous if that date passes and I have no progress. There'd be nothing I could do but wait until after Christmas. It would be extremely annoying if she showed up early Dec as I'd miss the cut off and would have been expected to ovulate again before Christmas so I'd just have to hope my January af wasn't late as that would be more waiting. Anyway, too much rambling and getting ahead of myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived today!! Yay! So excited to be on cd1, I have to go in for a BT on the 20th
    Eeekk...I'm really starting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Annerley yay!!! Now let's hope you aren't having another long cycle so you can transfer in about 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley have O'd yet? Any date on ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Minib how are you? Not long for you now, so exciting!!

No ovulation for me quite yet. I'm on cd 17 today BUT I had BT #3 today and they picked up an increase in my hormones so ovulation should happen in the next few days. I have to go back in on Saturday for another BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep not long for me @Annerley. I finished work today too and will be 38 weeks this weekend. Woohoo!!

Oh hopefully you ovulate in the next couple of days and transfer by end of next week.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting @Minib I can't believe you have just days left! I can't wait to hear of news of your little girl. Are you having any feelings of her coming soon?

I'm having my transfer on Monday!

How are you going @Chiefsgirl? How many weeks now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley yay for transfer on Monday. Good luck!!! Another lady in my other thread is also transferring on Monday so I'm sending both of your embryos plenty of love.

I didn't think she was going to come early because I'm impatient and I thought surely being my daughter she's going to make a point about how she's the boss haha. But I've been getting bad pain today. I assume it's braxton hicks but I wouldn't know the difference of BH and contraction haha.

I am now starting time it and will call the hospital in half an hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our little darling girl was born this morning. She's doing very well and healthy. A 3.4kg baby. I'm doing well too. Was completely exhausted after labour but now I'm on a high and can't stop looking at her. So in love

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Minib, huge congrats
    Looks like those pains were the real thing, so excited for you!!!
    What did you decide to call her?
    That's a lovely size and I'm glad you are both doing well xx

PS a girl in my new cycle thread is going in tomorrow as well. We will both be transferring at similar times too. I wonder if it's the same person who you've been chatting too, lol