+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KLM, it's all coming up so quickly for you! It's so exciting! I can't wait for newborn pics! I got swelling in my feet just after giving birth and it was so uncomfortable. I even said to the mw, what's wrong with them and she's like, well you did just have a baby! Lol

I'm sorry to say Minib that I even feel like your pregnancy has been a long one so I could only imagine how you are feeling. It sort of feels like yesterday since Riss got her bfp so it's strange how time goes quickly and slowly at the same time.
    That's great news about not having GD as well Minib!

I got back from holidays yesterday and didn't have any internet access after the first week away so was 3 weeks without it. My af is due in about 2 weeks and then our FET will be starting. If all goes exactly to plan, my 5 day transfer should be in about 5 weeks from now. It's exciting but I do have moments where I wonder what it will be like with two. There's a long way to go to get to that point anyway and lots of people have more than 1.

Chiefsgirl, how are you going? How far along are you now? Hope you are feeling well.
    Last edited by Annerley; 16-10-2015 at 10:33.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-10-2015),KLM0511  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Annerley not long to your FET then. How was your holiday? Was it awesome?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Minib,

Yes, I am booked in for a C section on 3rd Nov.So not long now!
    Just washing all the clothes, towels etc and getting the nursery in order. i.e. making it more organised. Everything is in there, just making it work better.

Mat leave started this week, which has been great, but i have been so busy each day!

Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @KLM0511 oh no the cankles. You haven't got long to go now. How exciting that you will meet your bubba in 3 weeks. Have you got a scheduled c section? How come you know it's 3 weeks away?

Oh @Riss78 great to hear all going well and 14 weeks already. How are you feeling??

I feel like this pregnancy is so slow. But 40 weeks is a long time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My holiday was great thanks Minib but it was definitely a different holiday with a little one to chase after. She loves walking, the novelty still hasn't worn off!
    Now that I've settled back in from holidays I'm getting pretty excited to start. My af should be here at the end of this week or on the weekend (my cycles are usually 28-31 days long). I'm doing a natural FET so it won't feel like I'm doing anything for the first part besides having to call my clinic and let them know when cd1 is.
    When is your actual due date and how many more weeks of work to go for you?

KLM, I hope you're enjoying your time off now that your organised and not overdoing it! 8 days to go!! Honestly, you've got some amazing times ahead of you but I'm sure you are already expecting that!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley my actual due date is 15th dec. I have 5 more weeks of work. Finishing at 38 weeks. Pushing it a bit.

The natural fet felt great and weird at the same time. No injection etc but at the same time felt like doing nothing. You will get some scans and blood tests yeah?

I can imagine your little one loves walking right now. Wait until she starts asking all the 'whys'. My niece is asking why all the time. I asked her why do you keep asking why. And she asked me why I asked. Lol. I can't win!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go now!

Yea I think it will work out well not having to do much since it's more of a hassle to go into the clinic around DD. I took her with me when I had my pre cycle scan done not long before our trip and I had to leave her with he nurses and she cried a bit since I was gone. From what I've gathered I'll have scans and bloods a few times this time so if they are on a weekend I'll leave her with hubby otherwise, hopefully my parents can help in watching her.

That's so cute about your niece. How old is she? Whenever DD hears a noise, it's "what's that?" but it's not like she really wants an answer, it's just words to her. Funny story- when we were away, she was sleeping in the cot next to us and I woke up at 2am and heard her stirring. I rolled over and she must have heard me as I heard a little voice say "what's that?" in the darkness. I had to try not to laugh and next thing she was back to sleep.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's 3.5. A cheeky one. Always asking why and what happened.

Oh your dd is funny @Annerley. She will be very excited to have a sibling.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry to have been AWOL, I have been so tired and between blood tests, 3 weekly intralipids and being crazy busy at work I haven't been responding to posts much, but I have been reading along!

I'm 16 weeks tmw and finally have a preggy belly instead of looking fat!

Good luck with your birth next week @KLM0511, sorry I missed the catch up, I slept till 12.30 on Sunday and felt terrible when I woke up so just couldn't have made it. I messaged Luca, but she didn't get it till she got home and I don't have anyone's number!

Good luck with your fet @Annerley

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-10-2015),KLM0511  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chiefsgirl! Can't believe I have 7 days to go!

No worries about the catch up. I know what the tiredness is like. It will get better in 2nd trimester.

It must be nice for you to have a proper bump now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be a mummy tomorrow!!!
    Just had the pre-admission appointment at the hospital and met the anesthetist to go over everything.
    All set for tomorrow morning.