+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Minib,
    It's hard to believe but I'm now 30 weeks! On the countdown now!
    Time is flying.
    Hope all goes well for your GT test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On the home stretch now @KLM0511 time flies. You will hold your baby soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl- congrats on the one healthy bubba. I'm so sorry the other one didn't make it I wish you nothing but the best with the rest of your pregnancy. What is your due date?

Minib- woohoo for almost being in third trimester. So exciting! Have you started doing things for the nursery?
    I'm 9 weeks 5 days today. Had my first appointment with my OB yesterday and had a little scare during the ultrasound as the little monkey was hard to get to and see the heartbeat and it brought back horrible memories of my first pregnancy. But thankfully all was fine. Phew! I'm going to organise to do the harmony test next week. Much better they do it here in aust now and not sent to the US. Good luck with the GD test. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still can't believe how quickly your due date is coming up KLM! So exciting!!

Minib, how have you been feeling lately? I was so sure I'd have gd but was pleasantly surprised. Hope it's the same if you! Let me know if you'd like to join us on fb, no pressure at all but we'd love to have you!
    We have 4 frosties and if this one works #2 will arrive about 6 weeks after M's 2nd birthday.

Riss, I'm sorry to hear you had a scare at your scan, it would have been extremely terrifying with what you've been through! Do you think you'll find out the gender with the harmony test? How long will it take to get the results back now it's all done in Aust?
    I've noticed our old dig are asking whether anyone is expecting #2 yet and was thinking, yea Riss! Then it occurred to me that they probably don't actually know lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley- it was scary and to make it worse I used my doppler before the appointment and couldn't find the heartbeat and I could two days earlier so I panicked. My OB is so nice, she was like your doppler cost you $50, mine cost $3000 and I can't find it sometimes. Then she told DH to hide it lol
    The harmony tests takes 3-5 days to get results as opposed to 2 weeks. Not sure if we want a surprise this time. If we do we won't tell a soul. I got so annoyed with family trying to get it out of us!

I was just reading the thread I might pop over and let them know. I hardly come on here it's hard to keep up hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ?

I am 3 days away from finding out if we are pregnant however I have just got what seems to be my period and ever test 5 so far negative.
    I have 2 children already both natural so this is new to me as my partner was tied years ago so the spermies were cut out of him. I'm not due for my period until this Sunday though and have never been early in my life and this 2 week wait has killed me driving me crazy!!!
    Has anyone else bled b4 making it to the last blood test? Does it mean I'm not pregnant ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, it's been a while - how's everyone going?
    @Riss78 how's your pregnancy going??? How was the harmony test result?
    @Annerley when is your fet?
    @KLM0511 how far along are you now? About 35 weeks?
    @Chiefsgirl how's your pregnancy going?

I have no GD woohoo. Was so happy. Not so concerned about the finger prick but the thought of dieting during pregnancy scares me!

I'm over 31 weeks now so officially on single digit week countdown yay!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi minib I was just thinking of you!! Can't believe how close you are to meeting your bubba! So exciting.
    I'm good 14 weeks and 4 days today. All came back fine with the NIPT test and scan. Seeing my OB this week for a check up. Feels like I haven't seen her in ages! That's great news about the GD test. Don't know how I will go this time around. I think I got lucky last time hehe
    Annerley is on her holiday at the moment. She has been MIA on Facebook so I'm assuming she is having a ball.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib and others 😀
    Yes I am now 35 weeks!! Gosh it's gone fast. I only have 3 weeks to go till I meet my little girl. So exciting.
    I finish up at work in 4 days too.
    I'm still feeling well, just a bit tired, still have heartburn but no aches or pains or sickness. So very lucky.
    Oh but I have developed just since last week the ever so sexy cankles!! Can I hear wolf whistles please!

Not too far behind me Minib. Glad you don't have GD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KLM0511 oh no the cankles. You haven't got long to go now. How exciting that you will meet your bubba in 3 weeks. Have you got a scheduled c section? How come you know it's 3 weeks away?

Oh @Riss78 great to hear all going well and 14 weeks already. How are you feeling??

I feel like this pregnancy is so slow. But 40 weeks is a long time!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (23-10-2015)