+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Minib I'm sorry you have had such horrible ms. What a trouper to still be going to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Spidery, I would like to find out the sex so will do that at the 18 or 20 week scan (whichever week I do it in).
    13 weeks now and we have told all close friends and family. Getting very real now people know. Told my boss too and he was great, very excited for me.

Chiefsgirl, I am so so pleased you have got yourself all organized for Hawaii! I hope this is the one for you! Plus you get a nice holiday in the process. Just take it all in your stride and relax over there. 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl oohhh very exciting finger crossed. Sounds good to have that extended break and relax

13 weeks yippee. Oohhh I bet you can't wiait. what do you think you are having? How exciting telling people glad all are excited for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl I hope you get a super awesome holiday and come back pregnant.
    @KLM0511 congrats on 13 weeks. It's second trimester now yay

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl- great to hear that things are moving along for you! Have you been to Hawaii before? I love it there!! We are going for a holiday ourselves in September

KLM- congrats in getting through the first trimester. Yes, any inkling on what you're having? I hope you are feeling well and growing a nice bump!

Minib- I hope you are feeling much better now. It must be tough going to work and feeling the way you are! How long til your next scan?

AFM: I'm heading back to work on Wednesday but only working 2.5 days a week thankfully. It will be good to see everyone but I'm really worried about being away from my girl. Just got to push through the next 4mths til I have a month off for our holiday, trying to look at it in small pieces. Bub will be 11mths old this week!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (16-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annerley,
    Thanks, no I don't have any feel for what I'm having. I'm going to find out at the 19 week scan though. I don't feel like I'm showing yet either. Maybe a few more weeks.

Wow it's hard to believe your little one is 11 months already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley my next scan is on Thursday. I'll be 10w3d then. Hoping and praying that I'll see and hear a good heartbeat and bub measuring perfectly. The closer to the scan the more anxious I get. 10 weeks is a big milestone for me so I would be very relieved if all goes well.

I'll be doing harmony test so will find out gender early but honestly as long as bub is healthy I would cry with happiness. Just quite desperate to be a mum hehe.

Good luck with going back to work. I think it will be super hard being separated from your bub. But luckily you have a holiday coming up in a few months so you can hang out with bub again 24/7 soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ps I think I'm having a boy. Not sure why. And I think the one I lost last year was a girl. Just my gut feel. I have 50% chance to be correct? Haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! It's been a while.

How's everyone going?
    @KLM0511 have you has your 20 week scan?
    @Chiefsgirl not long to your hawaii trip.

What about other ladies. What are you up to?

I had my 13 week scan earlier this week. All going well. Baby was very active and kept rolling. Quite hard to get measurement. And I was wrong. I smile having a girl. We did the harmony test.

My ultrasound clinic also did pre eclampsia screening for me. I thought it was a bit early for this but the sonographer said the clinic is a pioneer for early screening. It's all good I think except my right uterine artery was in a tricky position. Very hard to get a reading. It appears to be ok though plus my bp was on the low side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib,

Glad all went well on your 13 week scan. Guessing all was well with the Harmony test too. Congrats, how lovely, a girl!

AFM I'm waiting with baited breath for my 19 week scan which is on 25th June. God, the time is dragging. I wish I could have a scan every fortnight, I hate not being able to know what's going on inside! Oh and I'm dying to find out if it's pink or blue ! 😀