+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KLM0511 how was the scan today? Hope all goes well. How exciting to be have finished first trimester. Another milestone. I can't wait for first trimester to be done with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Minib, scan was wonderful actually. Got to see so much. Bubs was moving around and on its tummy so we had to keep prodding and I had to shake my hips to get it moving onto its back. Listened to heartbeat for the first time. Amazing! The results of the nuchal scan were great too. 1:18,000, so they were very pleased with that and don't think I will require a harmony test. So I'm very happy indeed.
    How is everything going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KLM0511 that's super awesome! Congrats on a great scan and for finishing the first trimester. Now on to second trimester where you can share your news with the world. Have you told family and friends?

I'm feeling like rubbish. Keep beating myself up for feeling down. Feeling so guilty. Love the fact that I'm pregnant. Wouldn't change it for anything in this world. But throwing up 7-8 times a day has started to bring me down. I don't resent anything of course just wish it's an easier morning sickness where I don't throw up as much. Seeing ob tomorrow so I can't wait to see the little one. I need that assurance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Minib.
    Oh sorry to hear you are so ill. Don't blame you for feeling down, God, anyone would. You poor thing.
    So how do you manage at work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know how I manage at work haha. Some days, like today, are better so I get productive and smash the work. On my bad days, I stare at the computer screen and just try not puke haha. My facial expression must be quite entertaining at work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a colleague that is pregnant and has been off for a week. She is very nauseous and has been vomiting but she will need to brave it soon and come in. She has tried maxalon but it makes her all jumpy like too much caffeine or something. Hope she copes ok.

Sounds like you are doing great to brave it and even if you just stare at the screen it looks like you are working!! 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KLM0511 got given the script for maxalon today but I haven't gone to get it. Honestly today's morning sickness was so light. Only 2 spews (sorry tmi) it made me wonder if things are ok. Could your work colleague come to work? As bad as some days are for me, I find being at home make it worse. I have too much time to think and feel sick. I find distraction is really good for me. Obviously in an ideal world, I would be out walking and do activities not work. But second best thing is to be at work. Surrounded by people, busy with meetings or trying to complete some tasks. Not sure if it will work for her but perhaps ask her to try and keep herself slightly busy. Ps I'm not sure how severe her ms is as some people can't even get out of bed. Some women have to be hospitalised.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib,
    That's good news the ms is much lighter today. Hope it doesn't last for too much longer do you can enjoy being pregnant!
    I did suggest to my colleague that she should try to come in as the work load will distract her from feeling so sick instead of being at home and you do tend to feel sicker at home. But she is still off and I would say for rest of week. She is working from home on and off but it's not the same. Her bosses are ok with it so that's the main thing.
    Thanks for your feedback, it has certainly helped. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies sorry I have not responded I have been super busy Ryan, work and life in general. Trying to think of things to get and ideas for Ryan's first birthday.

Minib sorry to hear you have not been well and morning sickness has been making you feel rubbish. Hopefully it eases up soon. How are you feeling now? How far along are you?

Klm that is awesome news so glad the scan went well and the result are awesome. I just had the NT test no others. I use to love the scans as Ryan was feet towards my back and I did not feel as much movements at times so they were my reassurance. Are you going to find the sex?

Chiefsgirl. Congrats on doing the overseas donor. When are you going? At leat Hawaii is a lovely spot for a holiday as well.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-05-2015),KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Spidery we leave on 17 July for a 25 July et and comeback on the 31st. So a nice long break for me!