+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KLM0511 oh wow that is so awesome. You have a cheeky baby already. Must be so happy seeing the baby yesterday. 3 more weeks to the 12 week scan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (15-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

how are you all going KLM, Minib and Chiefsgirl ?

Hope you are all well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (28-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Spidery I'm going well. Morning sickness started a week ago. Have had a few spews but still manageable. I has my 6w4d scan last Friday and it measured perfectly at 6w4d. Heartbeat 126. So all going well so far. Seeing FS next Wednesday and he might do a scan in his room. I'll be 8w2d then. I want to fast forward the next 5-6 weeks.

How's everyone else going? Did anyone take meds for morning sickness? I can still manage it now but to be honest it stresses me out a bit thinking about it. I think I'm a little traumatised from previous pregnancy where I threw up 6-7 times a day yet still had a mmc. GP told me to take it but I feel guilty!

Also did anyone do the verifi or harmony test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great to hear all is going well mini b apart from the morning sickness. I didn't have ms with Raff so I can't give advice on meds but if you feel absolutely rotten and losing weight from it then take them. Baby will always be fine and take from your stores but you will be the one that suffers. Does ginger tea help?

We did the harmony test at 10 weeks through the ultrasound place in st Vincent's private. It cost $550 I think. We found out the gender as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't lost weight. I managed to keep some food down. I must say the ms isn't as bad as my last pregnancy. But still find it hard to concentrate at work. Oh yeah I haven't started on ginger tea yet. Will try that tomorrow. Need to buy some ginger today. How are you going Riss? Have you gone to see Lynn again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news about your scan going so well KLM! You would be almost finished your first trimester now, which is exciting!! How are you feeling now?

Minib- I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well! I had a bit of nausea and a couple of spews but mine wasn't anything too bad so could be easily managed without taking anything. I understand your concerns about taking meds and you have to feel comfortable but I've heard of quite a few people living off zofran for most of their pregnancy and everything turned out fine.
    I was never offered verifi or harmony testing and to be honest, bubhub is the only place I've really heard of people discussing it or doing those tests. We just had a 12wk scan and BT and everything was low risk so we were lucky that we never had to or felt the need for further testing. My understanding is that the other tests are more accurate but when we were given a T21 level of 1:14400 and less than 20000 for the other two there wasn't any need. Is there something else those tests do? I know peace of mind is a huge thing, especially with us ivf'ers but I found the scan and BT gave me all the reassurance I needed. I guess it's probably easier for me to say as I haven't been through what you and Riss have.

Chiefsgirl- how are you going? I hope you are well, still thinking of you x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (29-04-2015),KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for a good scan @Minib! How reassuring that everything is ticking along well. Boo for ms tho!

I am well. We have signed contracts and paid the HUGE invoice to go to Hawaii for donor eggs. So we'll hopefully be heading out mid July for a transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klm- congrats on a great scan I'm sorry I missed your post before. How many weeks now? Close to 12?

Chiefsgirl- that's exciting you have found a clinic in Hawaii. Not a long wait at all!

Minib- hope the ginger tea works. My friend had severe ms and tried everything to help she ended up losing weight so needed the tablets but was wary too about using them. I've even heard of seasickness bands you wear on your wrist can help with ms too.
    I saw Lynn last month and we are all set to go when we are ready which probably won't be till July. Have some bloods to do in May then she wants to do an endometrial scratch the month before to help implantation. I'll start herbs a month before

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KLM0511 when is your 12 week scan. How are you going?
    @Chiefsgirl do you get to at least have some time off in hawaii after the transfer? I hope you do.
    @Riss78 I have stopped the herbs. I can't stomach lots of food so doubt I can't drink the herbs Richard gave me. He's ok with the weekly acupuncture instead. He kept telling me 'take it easy' lol. I actually have an appointment with Lynn in June but doesn't look like I need it now. Yay.
    @Annerley I'm not too sure what verifi or harmony cover more but OB said he will go through it with me. It is good for a peace of mind as long as the results come back good.
    @Spidery how are you going?

I haven't seen OB yet but will ask about ms meds when I see him next week. I might be able to get through it. Lol I haven't lost weight and don't think I would with how much I'm eating daily. I did spew 3 times today before 10.45 am haha. Then felt heaps better after lunch.

I'm getting more relaxed about this pregnancy. Think the ms has given some comfort that all is going well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry for the silence, have just been so busy with little time to reply.

Thanks for asking! I'm doing well (I think - as I just feel normal so always worry till the next scan). I'm now 11 weeks, 5 days. I have a nuchal scan on Monday. So looking forward to seeing the scan. Hope everything goes ok. After all the egg is from a 25yr old, not my 46 yr old ones! Fingers crossed.

I then have my first OB appt on the 14th May. I can't wait for that either.
    I really don't know much about the nuchal scan or the Harmony test but the OB should be able to talk me through it.

Hope you are all doing well!

Chiefsgirl I'm so happy you have found a donor OS and have all the plans. Great news! I have a good feeling about it all.