+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry I'm a bit late on reading all the updates. I'm so sorry to hear the sad news chiefsgirl I'm gutted for you..my stomach just dropped reading it 😔 I know that it must be such a hard time for you. I just want to send you a big hug.
    Did they give you much information about them or just that they were abnormal? A friend of mine had all six of her day 3 embryos test as abnormal. She went to another clinic and next cycle fell pregnant with twins without doing any pgd. I know every case is different but wanted to share that sometimes amazing things can happen and whatever path you choose I'm hoping that there will be a beautiful baby there for you. X

Minib!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing!!! Congratulations hun I hope this is the start of a very healthy and uneventful pregnancy for you. I just came back from an appointment with Richard and as I was laying there with pins in me I was thinking of you and hoping that you got a bfp! Yay!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Minib  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib congratulations!! Very happy for you 😄

Chiefsgirl hope you are doing ok. Hugs.

AFM, I'm doing ok. All good for now but hanging out for my next scan on Monday. Fingers crossed everything will all be on track. It's hard when you can't really feel anything.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Minib  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats Minib!! I'm so happy for you, it's so very exciting!!! I bet you can't believe it but definitely a well deserved bfp!

Chiefsgirl, I guess even when you are expecting some bad news or know it could be a possibility that nothing quite prepares you for when it become reality. Good on you for dusting yourself off but please, if you ever have one of those days, know you can always come back here to vent! We all want a happy ending for you xx

KLM, yay for another scan coming up! You are right, it is hard between scans in the early days. I used to breathe a sigh of relief at each one. It becomes much easier once you can feel movements and kicks. Do you think you'll find out whether you are having a boy of girl?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Minib  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KLM0511 good lick for your scan on Monday. Is this 8 week scan? It is hard but I'm sure you will come back and tell us all goes well.

Thanks ladies. I'm really excited. Feeling calm and happy. Not thinking too much. One step at a time and positive thinking.
    @Riss78 I saw Richard on Tuesday before my official BT so he doesn't know yet. I'll continue with him weekly until 12 weeks then stop. At least I get to nap during the day once a week at acupuncture lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, not sure if we will find out the baby's gender or not. Will have to see. I want to but dong think my fiancé wants to.

Minib, the scan on Monday will be a 9 week scan. I was 9 weeks on Wed.
    I can't complain as I had a six week scan, seven week scan and now a 9 week one, all with my FS. After Monday I will start seeing an Obstetrician so no more FS. Hope I find a good one and get booked in.
    3 more weeks till we can tell people, but part of me is still hesitant, understandably of course. Exciting though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib I'm also still doing acupuncture. I did it about 6 weeks before my transfer and have continued ever since. I'll stop at 12 weeks though. Agree, it a nice little sleep you get to have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KLM0511 I've done acupuncture for the last 12 months lol. Have spent a lot of money on it. Oh 9 weeks nice. It's good to have a few scan. Do you know who you like for your ob? My first scan is 7 weeks. Then seeing OB (who is also my FS) on 8 weeks. Will have a scan too as he has the machine in his room. I'd really like a 10 week scan to be honest. For a peace of mind. Are you doing any NIIPT test? I'm thinking of it but not sure which one yet. I heard FS will do a scan at 10 weeks before the test to make sure baby is still growing.

I don't plan to tell anyone until as long as I can get away with. Hopefully 15-16 weeks. If people ask, I need to think of an answer for not denying or admitting to it.

Had a work drinks last night, a few people kept asking why I'm not drinking. Most just said cool when I said I'm trying to lose weight but one person said 'I don't believe you'. I don't care.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KLM0511 how did your scan go on Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes KLM, just coming on to check how yesterday's scan went. I hope it was an amazing experience for you!

How are you going Minib? Do you have anymore BTs?
    I told a lot of people about my bfp really early on, I couldn't help myself but it meant that I didn't have to hide it for long. I'll see if I can wait a bit longer if I get a next time and being that I'll only be at work part time, it should be a little easier to hide compared with having to do a stim cycle whilst working full time. I remember when I was cycling, I went for work drinks and I just said I was driving and couldn't drink. I also made sure I was giving one of my friends who knew I was ttc a lift home and made a point of saying how I know I could probably have one drink and be fine to drive but there's no point drinking and only having one. When I announced my pregnancy, one of my colleagues did say they wondered if I was pregnant since I was the only one not drinking at the work drinks- looks like my story wasn't as believable as I thought!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    My scan yesterday was awesome! FS dropped the timing back to 9 weeks 1 day yesterday (whereas I thought I would be 10 weeks tomorrow). No big deal though.

I have a little dancer by he looks of it!! He/she was moving its little arms and legs around heaps. Almost like saying "look at me!! Look what I can do!!" So sweet. My fiancé was beaming. So next step is a GP appointment on Monday to get a referral to possibly Dr Alan Kaye. That is who my FS recommended but my GP might have another. We'll see.

Thanks for asking.

Not sure what tests to do either. Will wait till I chat to my OB.