+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Just a quick one today. I'm finally PUPO!!! I'm still trying to get my head around what happened today ... It was a dream! We got to the clinic and were told by the scientist that our embies were brilliant. She was trying to decide between two for the transfer and was then going to freeze six. She said she would also keep an eye on another three that she was sure would be ready for freezing tomorrow!! The then doctor came in and for the first time I didn't have to lift up my pelvis for him to find my cervix - it was easy and pain free! The scientist then came in and said she had chosen the blasty that had started to hatch (whatever that means). She said it was an AA blasty which is the best. The doctor was astounded and said they hardly ever get those. When it was a done he turned to me and said that it doesn't get any better than that - it was the perfect transfer. I'm on cloud 9 at the moment and can't stop smiling. I've never had an embryo inside of me!!

I hope everyone else is having a great day too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay congrats Sandra you're PUPO.

And double wow for frosties.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Sandra! That's awesome about the embryo quality & all the frosties! I know what you mean about being excited about having an embryo inside you, I'm still feeling like that too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sandra- what wonderful news of your transfer! My fingers are crossed for you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB- that photo of your fur baby is so cute! I hope the jabs are going ok! It looks like down reg cycles work better for you, I really hope that this cycle is just what you need!

Chiefsgirl- all the best for this cycle! I'm sure I'm going to check in here in a couple of weeks and see some good news from you! Good luck for the scratch as well!

Minib- I'm still so sorry to hear that af came on, it's really not fair! My clinic is the same, you have to have a one month break between cycles, apparently it gives your body a chance to calm down from the drugs so really hoping the break is what your body needs to take on one of your lovely frosties!

Megs- yay for getting a fur baby- good practice for the real thing!!

Frances- sorry to hear your eggs didn't do as well as you had hoped but 5 is great! Good luck for your ET and being PUPO!

KLM- I hope you are well and have been treating yourself- hugs to you

Booboo- I really hope your left side catches up for you and all the very best for next Wednesday, fingers crossed for some great egg numbers!

Nicole- I hope the wait isn't too long for you and December comes around quickly, hopefully you get your Christmas miracle!

Heartstringz- sorry to hear that work has been tough but good on you for sticking up for yourself! Vent away, I hoped it helped get it off your chest!

Sandra- congrats! How amazing is ET? Did you get to take photos? It is so surreal knowing you have the embryo inside you, I hope the 2ww flies by too!
    fantastic news on your little ones as well! Your ET sounds like mine- they were happy with the quality and said they got it in the perfect spot, left me hoping that nothing could go wrong so I hope it's the same for you!
    Its wonderful news that your embryo is starting to hatch, they need to hatch so they can implant and some embryos don't stick because they can't hatch! On the left side of my embryo pic, you can see where the shell was starting to thin so it could hatch. If you get a chance, grab some Brazil nuts, I ate 6 a day for the entire 2ww as they are supposed to help with blood flow around the uterus, which makes it extra sticky! I also minimised cold drinks, ice cream etc (I read something about coldness causing your body to contract) and also made sure my shower was just warm but not steaming hot! Don't know if any of that made it work so see what suits you!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (20-10-2013),francesthecat  (20-10-2013),Jb2011  (20-10-2013),Sandra13  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sandra hope to see your BFP very soon. Thanks Annerley, Im getting so nervous now, this next week is creeping up, I think If we didn't have such a bad cycle last time I wouldn't be as nervous I have also heard about the hot/cold rule also, my acupuncturist mentioned something about that and Im sure Ive ready somewhere also

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-10-2013),Sandra13  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. And those who are near the bush fires are safe.

i had the best Accupunture session on Saturday. She put some pins into stop the bleeding from the EPU. And yeah it's stopped. I've got hypnotherapy tomorrow, to keep the positive thoughts going on. I've eaten some Brazil nuts as well. Going to start on the pine apple on Monday. Turkey for tea after transfer.

I did eat a salami and Brie sandwich for tea

Booboo I hope they have worked out the kinks and you get a good fert rate this time. I've had only 1 fertilized before, I was so annoyed and it was very poor grade did not survive the thawing process.

JB hope you are feeling better now. I've never had a cycle cancel but when they were thinking of doing it I was so heart broken. Different from the BFN or a early loss, I felt like my body was a failure. Good luck for this cycle.

Hello to everyone else

13. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat- I'm super curious about your hypnotherapy! I'll admit I have tendencies towards being fairly negative... A bit of a glass half empty person throughout our fertility journey. I'd really love to know what it is like and how effective you think it is?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances- I just wanted to add that I ate 2 scrambled eggs the morning of ET, good luck for Tuesday xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies... I am feeling better today about this next cycle although haven't been "high five-ing" DH after each injection, it just has become part of our nightly routine (he measures it out for me). 1st scan on Friday

Sandra that is such wonderful news to have a hatching blastocyst on board... that's a strong little one you have there!! Congratulations

Frances I am also very interested in the hypnotherapy side of things... do you mind sharing more?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (21-10-2013)