+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my goodness Chiefsgirl! I'm so so sorry to hear this!! The day I found out that hubby had low sperm count and we would unlikely have our own children unless we did Ivf still is one of the worst days of my life and that was nothing compared to your situation! I just wish I could give you a big hug and how I wish you got different news today! My heart aches for you but I hope that this news is one step closer to you becoming a mum one way or another. You have an answer. Is it likely this is why previous cycles haven't worked? It's such great news that your hubby is open to de, you'll make a wonderful mother to a very lucky child one day Chiefsgirl and it will be your child and very loved!
    Please know we are here for you and I'll be thinking of you and sending you strength! xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chiefsgirl I'm so so sorry to hear none were normal. Nothing I say can make you feel better but huge virtual hugs for you. Take your time to be sad and grief about the situation. When you are ready for the next step, you will know but no need to rush it. It is a massive deal what you are going through. Again big hugs and know that we are here if you want to talk or some support xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh chiefsgirl my heart breaks for you so sorry none were normal, when I read this I actually cried myself for you. Like Minib there is nothing I can say that will makes this any better for you but we are here for you.

i know there is nothing that can make this better however at least you now know why and where you stand (although I wish the answer was different) and like Annerley and Minib have said when your ready you can decide on where you go from here.

Please be kind to yourself allow yourself to be angry, cry, vent, even throw things and take time out whether it is a massage, or a day of indulgence of your favourite wine/spirits, chocolate or savory food. But don't forgot we and your husband are there for you.

Sending you massive virtual hugs. And thinking of you at this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, I am so very sorry to read that news. Very sad. It will just take time to do your grieving, you're allowed as much time as you need to process that info. Huge hugs to you.
    Hope you have heaps of support to help you through it.

When you are ready to go down the DE path, (if at all) and it does take some time to come to grips with it, I recommend you read some threads on here, which helped me immensely and I found them so supportive. I won't list them yet, just let me know when you might be ready. PM me or post on here. I'm happy to help you with any information I have or know.

Look after yourself and thinking of you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    Chiefsgirl, I am so very sorry to read that news. Very sad. It will just take time to do your grieving, you're allowed as much time as you need to process that info. Huge hugs to you.
    Hope you have heaps of support to help you through it.

When you are ready to go down the DE path, (if at all) and it does take some time to come to grips with it, I recommend you read some threads on here, which helped me immensely and I found them so supportive. I won't list them yet, just let me know when you might be ready. PM me or post on here. I'm happy to help you with any information I have or know.

Look after yourself and thinking of you.
    Thanks. I have spent today reading the first thread on de in SA. With about 8 threads all up I think I've got a bit of reading to do. From memory you went to sa didn't you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that's right. I went to Cape Town.
    Such a gorgeous place to visit, so much to do. Turns into a fantastic holiday. Cape Fertility Clinic is the name of the clinic and the Drs are very professional.

I think SA option is good in that the donors are anonymous and they don't have to go on a register till the child is 18 like they do in Aus. Plus the whole process seems to be quite quick. In Aus, if you find a donor, then they have to be psych tested and all these other tests which can take months. Over there they have a database and most have done the psych test already so the process can take as little as 6 weeks.

Anyway, take your time and read through the other threads (which will take a while) and only you can decide if that's the path you want to go on. I highly recommend it. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl I know nothing about DE as my next step is PGD but there are lot of women in BH who can help with info. Having said that we are all here if you want to talk, vent or rant. Be kind to yourself and DH.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started spotting last night. Not a lot. Just when I wiped. So thought yep another bfn. POAS this minting and saw two lines. A visible faint line. Not as strong as control line and I'm 9dp5dt. So now I'm worried about another chemical. I have two frosties left but really unsure if they are any good. All the 5 days embies transferred (3 so far) were good expanding blastocyst. I am going to do pgd next but will also ask for more tests as I'm worried maybe my body killed the embryo. I have been googling in the middle of the night. Went to the clinic for a BT so will find out level this arvo. Legs very sore like af is coming so I'm not confident. I think pessaries is holding off a full flow af. After all the research, I started thinking what if I get no normal embies with pgd. I couldn't even make myself thinking about next step after pgd. Feel defeated and like a failure for not being able to have a baby.

I'll pick myself up soon. Just need to sook and will bounce back like I always do. I do miss the positive me. She's gone hiding and my negative me is draining me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Minib that ok that is what we are here for vent/sook away anytime you want. Chin up your not a failure. Any women can have a child but it takes a lot to be a real mummy and if your pgd testing comes back with a negative result de is still an option and I bet you, chiefsgirl and KLM are all going to be the best mummies blood or not. Sending you hugs :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh my sister has offered her eggs or be a surrogate if needed. She's ready now and is waiting for me to let her know anytime I need her help. She's done with 2 kids. She's sweet. To be honest, I'd like to use my sis' eggs if I must because at least we share the same family blood.

My bt results is in. P4 109 HCG 103. Wow this is really doing my head in. FS is happy with the level given I'm only 9dp5dt or 8dp5dt. My 5 day embie was transferred on 4dpo as they don't transfer on a Sunday. So I'm not sure how many days post 5dt I am.

I am having another BT on Thursday where FS would like hcg level of min 200. Still nervous. Doing my head in

Sorry @Chiefsgirl to hijack the thread with my news.