+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes a Scorpio baby just like me! My bday is on the 5th. I hope it ends up being 11th as my dear nan passed away last year on the 11th Nov (yes that's Remembrance day) and when I went to Sth Africa for the FET, I kind of talked to Nan a lot in my head asking her to help me get through it all this time and make those embies stick!! Seems she listened and helped get that BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chiefsgirl that's great fertilisation rate. Hopefully all go to 5 days.
    @Annerley it will be quite hard going back to work after a year off. I would probably fall asleep on my first day back haha
    @KLM0511 good to hear the scans went well. To hear the heartbeat is amazing. It's also nice to get a few scans before the 12 week mark. I think next time I'd like a scan at 10 weeks to give me some comfort.
    @Riss78 good to hear from you. Wow almost a year old. I think it's a good idea to see a counsellor if you have anxiety. I'm trying a few things to cope with stress as well.

AFM, I'm now 5dp5dt. Don't feel any symptoms at all. But I'm not giving up. It's too early to feel anything. Trying to stay positive this cycle. Not even thinking about the BT. After the transfer, my aim was to get through this week without bleeding. It's now Thursday and so far so good. I have a very busy Easter weekend so time should fly and fingers crossed it will be BT day before I know it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (02-04-2015),KLM0511  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 are good to go to biopsy today, and possibly one more. I'll hear later today how many of my 4 frosties survived the thaw to biopsy too.

Gosh I am so nervous.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing KLM it's so comforting hearing a heartbeat. Scorpio baby how great I'm a scorpio too. Lol.

Congrats on being PUPO Minib. Fingercrossed. Yep trying not worry and being positive is the best thing but also hard. Hope you have a fabulous easter and when the BT comes back we have a BFP.

Chiefsgirl that's awesome news a great EPU and fertilization. It must be nerve wrecking also waiting for biopsy testing. Fingercrossed it all goes well and in June you get that BFP too.

As as for me I am back at work next Wednesday eekk. Scary I don't know how I will stay awake. Going back part time. 2 week days and then one weekend shift once a fortnight.

Ryan is 10 months old in 8 days and I cannot believe where the time has gone. Like Riss78. Starting to think of 1st birthday party things. Ryan has started taking steps on his own without holding onto anyone or anything it's so cute as he has his arms out in front of him and looks like he is tryin to be a zombie. Lol.

Off to go get my hair cut and coloured and off to see dannys nanna this weekend. Hope you all have a wonderful easter with your loved ones. Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM- I'm a Scorpio as well, wow- there are lots of us in here!!
    I really hope you get you 11th of the 11th baby. My hubby's nan passed away just after we got our bfp so hubby was pretty happy that we had a girl as it was like she gave us our much wanted baby! It seems like a sign that your nan is definitely with you and watching over you and your growing little bean. How exciting about your scans and seeing a heart beat!!

Minib- I'm glad you are being positive, that's the most important part, it's still early days! I hope you get an Easter miracle and I think a 10wk scan sounds like a great idea!
    Yes, going back to work will be hard but I hope using my brain again will do me some good! I'm still in touch with some of my work colleagues and have heard that there have been so many procedural changes so I know I'll have a lot to learn

Chiefsgirl- that's such great news that a number of your embies have come back as normal, I hope the frozen ones do just as well! I don't blame you for being nervous, I hope they get back to you quickly so you don't have to wait long!
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but I don't know a lot about the testing, are they testing them for a specific chromosomal disease or just to see which ones your body may not take to?

Riss- how did everything go with the stitch? I remember you saying you were getting it but didn't check in, sorry! It's crazy how quickly time is going but a bit exciting to organise their parties!!

Spidery- good luck for heading back to work! I can't believe it's come around so soon!! Let me know how you go. Enjoy your hair cut and colour, I went a few weeks back and it felt so good!

Happy Easter lovely ladies!!
    Last edited by Annerley; 02-04-2015 at 11:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a scorpio too!!! Nov 2nd! I can't believe there are so many of us! KLM I'm sure your nan is watching over you and bubs.

Chiefsgirl- that's a really good number for pgd! Can't wait to hear the outcome and you have a transfer date.

Minib- good on you for being positive. It helps that it's a busy time of year with Easter. BT will be here before you know it. I really really hope you get to BT without any bleeding. Are you going to POAS?

Spidery- that's awesome that Ryan has taken his first steps. So very cute! What have you got planned for his first bday. We are doing it at home and have a Little Man' theme. I've just ordered the cake it's so cute!

Annerley- don't apologise the procedure in itself went well. However I recovered horribly from the anesthetic.
    I stupidly went in thinking it would be a quick 15 min thing like the other stitch I had and even though I asked a million questions before the op I forgot to ask how long it would take. When I got to the hospital they told me it was a two hour op!!! I freaked out. Obviously it was longer because it was through laparoscopy and more difficult. Once I woke up I couldn't stay awake, vomiting and my temp was really low. The next day I felt awesome. Didn't need painkillers just very sore but nothing compared to my csection. Now it's all done I'm feeling relieved it's one more thing to cross off my list.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh Riss that sounds like a king operation! Glad you felt better the next day.

Annerley they are just testing to make sure the embies have the correct amount of chromosomes. They haven't come back yet with the results, that will be sat or tues.

I got the final update today. Of my 4 frosties one didn't make it, two 6 cells did and one 8 cell thawed but not well. So 3 have survived and a cell has been taken out of each of them.

Of my 7 fresh embies 5 have made it! So a cell has been taken out of all of them and sent for testing too. I have an 8 cell, 7 cell, 2x 6 cells and a 5 cell.

It's going to be a very long cpl of days.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh i get it now, sorry Chiefsgirl! Originally I thought the three fresh ones had already been tested! I did think that was a fast turnaround for you! Not too long to go til you know, I hope the time doesn't drag for you. 5 out of 7 is a great result so far!! Fingers crossed that the good news keeps coming!

Wow Riss! I would have thought that this stitch would have been similar to the last one too. What a tough recovery for you but so happy to hear you are ok now! Thank goodness it's all done now and it won't be long until you get so cycle again- so excited for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spidery Are you going to have another baby? Started thinking about it yet? Lol I can picture what you are saying re Ryan stick out his arms like zombie. That's funny. Saw my nephew and my niece did the same thing.
    @Riss78 wow your op sounds massive. Good to hear you are recovering well. I'm not sure if I'll POAS this time. I did last cycle and the low hcg stressed me out. I'll see how I feel next Tuesday when af is supposed to be due. I still have some frer in the cupboard but I'm really not sure.
    @Chiefsgirl I hope you get lots of embies with no abnormal chromosome. It's so hard waiting for the result so hoping you get it Saturday rather than Tuesday. Hoping you get to transfer at least one in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So none were normal. I've spent the afternoon crying and can't seem to stop. Even though I knew it was a possibility, being faced with the knowledge I will never have my own baby is devastating.

DH is open to de, whatever I want essentially. I guess I just have to get my head around not having a baby that is a part of me. A close family friend, and my mother for that matter, were adopted, so i have knowledge of how much that really doesn't matter (the being from your genes I mean). I guess I just need to mourn the loss of my biological child. I thought I'd get a miracle but life is still f&@king with me.