Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Minib, how are you going? Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Hey Minib, how are you going? Thinking of you x
    Hi Annerley, I'm going ok. Taking a break from all baby stuff including being good. I have been drinking coffee everyday. Have had a few boozy lunches and dinners. With all the Xmas parties it's easy to drink more lol. I'm just going to take a break and be naughty this cycle. I need a few drinks after a tough 2014.

How are you going?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh enjoy yourself Minib, you definitely deserve it after the time you've had this year! I'll be having a couple of drinks this year myself since I couldn't last year and I'll be back on the ttc wagon end of next year.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas tomorrow, I'm glad you are trying to be positive as that's all you can do. Here's hoping that 2015 is your year xx

M is 6mths old now and sleeping in her own room and eating two meals a day. She is certain in growing up so fast- I feel like her first birthday will be here before I know it! I wish time would slow down but I am enjoying seeing her learn new things!

I'll still have to get your Facebook details when you get a chance so we can keep in touch

How are you Chiefsgirl and KLM? Merry Christmas to the both of you xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I missed your greeting Annerley!
    I had a good Christmas thanks and I went back to South Africa a few weeks ago in Feb for another FET (from the donor eggs) and I am happy to report I am now 5 weeks pregnant! Very exciting! Third time lucky. Butim still being cautious in getting too excited as I have to wait for my 7 week scan at end of next week.
    Hope you are all well.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-03-2015),Chiefsgirl  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Sorry I missed that hello too! Xmas eve was my bday so I was a bit preoccupied!

I am on my last banking cycle now. Have been diagnosed with more immune issues so will be having treatment in April/May for that then transfer late May/ early June if I get any normal embies to transfer.

Congrats @KLM0511 that is wonderful news!

Glad to hear buns is doing well @Annerley xxxx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-03-2015),KLM0511  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg huge congrats to you KLM! I got goosebumps reading your post!! How exciting! Yay Thanks for letting us know and please keep in touch with how you are going!

Nice to hear from you too Chiefsgirl! If we get you and Minib across the line for the trifecta, I'll be one very happy lady! Happy belated birthday for Christmas Eve

Well my little missy is 9mths old this Friday. I love her to bits!!! She crawled for the first time this afternoon (well, yesterday afternoon now that it's ticked over midnight- I don't sleep as well as her and am often up late) so I'm one proud Mumma at the moment! She is still going well, she is an awesome sleeper and actually slept 14hrs the other night- we put her down just before 7pm and didn't hear a peep out of her until just before 9am. We are in the middle of organising her first birthday before I head back to work in 9wks. I'm really not looking forward to going back and am going to talk to my boss about working two days a week, my mum is itching to have her those days every week, which will be a great help!

Minib, how are you?

I still talk to Sandra, spidery, Riss, JB, Berra, Heartstringz and Megsarama on fb so I'll tell them to pop on and say hi

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Annerley almost one year old for the little missy. Time really flies. That's an awesome sleeper. Good to hear you are going well and the other ladies are too.
    @KLM0511 congrats yay!! So happy for you. It's been a long journey.
    @Chiefsgirl looks like just you and I left. What kind of treatment do you need? How did you know what to test?

AFM, well I did a FET in feb and had a chemical pregnancy. Argh! Got the 2 positive lines. Positive hcg but low and wasn't doubling in 48 hours. A week later so at 5 weeks exactly I started bleeding. I'm so over this. I've lost my positive mojo about baby. I've had good and bad days. Not sure if I'm strong enough now to be positive about this cycle. Currently day 15. Lining 7.5mm so that's good but follicle only 10mm. Looks like another long cycle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations KLM!! Thats fantastic news, so happy for you!

Chiefsgirl, best of luck with the treatment & hopefully things will go well in May/June!!

MiniB sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancy. Sending hugs & lots of wishes for a sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Wow @Annerley almost one year old for the little missy. Time really flies. That's an awesome sleeper. Good to hear you are going well and the other ladies are too.
    @KLM0511 congrats yay!! So happy for you. It's been a long journey.
    @Chiefsgirl looks like just you and I left. What kind of treatment do you need? How did you know what to test?

AFM, well I did a FET in feb and had a chemical pregnancy. Argh! Got the 2 positive lines. Positive hcg but low and wasn't doubling in 48 hours. A week later so at 5 weeks exactly I started bleeding. I'm so over this. I've lost my positive mojo about baby. I've had good and bad days. Not sure if I'm strong enough now to be positive about this cycle. Currently day 15. Lining 7.5mm so that's good but follicle only 10mm. Looks like another long cycle.
    Hi minib I had further immune blood testing done. This time looking at hla (DNa) matches. Turns out DH and I have 5 matches. So we will be doing a therapy called LIT. They take blood from dh in the morn, extract the white blood cells then inject that under the skin in my arms. It is then repeated a month later. Essentially it is to get my body used to this similar DNa, kinda like a vaccine so my body doesn't go into overdrive and kill the embie.

I'm also going to be on a drug called neupogen to help with implantation, prednisolone, intralipids and Antibiotics. On BFP I will have a stronger dose of IVIG to help keep the NK cells at bay.

I hear you on losing your mojo. It has been a long 2.5yrs of IVF for me and this will be my 9th stim. Very over it! I had a bt yesterday (after 5 days of injections) and e2 only 173 so it's going to be a long stim for me too. Last time it was 16 days of injections, I think we might hit 18 this time😩

Good luck, we are both long overdue our BFP's 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats KLM that's awesome news
    Minib sorry and same for you Chiefsgirl. You both have been doing the hard yards and like Annerley I too hope that you both are next, you both deserve it and I reckon I would of lost my mojo ages ago but you guys are still fighting.
    Chiefsgirl the new DNA immunity build up sounds promising. Fingercrossed.

I stimmed for 16 days with my little one who is 9 months old and creating chaos lol he is crawling and furniture walking. Hope to hear some BFP soon
    Last edited by Spidery; 17-03-2015 at 18:43.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-03-2015),KLM0511  (17-03-2015)