+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Annerley, there's no harm trying naturally for 6 months. I hear stories how people can fall pregnant naturally the second time after ivf cos the body knows what to do. There are lots of stories out there. Doesn't always apply to us though but I suppose miracle can happen.

I'm counting down to my next cycle. I'm on day 27 now. I think this cycle should be around 32 days. I've been charting my temp so I can see a pattern. Should get my period in a week. I've given up hope on natural pregnancy. Miracle happened to me once don't think it will happen again. So I'm not waiting or trying anymore. I'm so excited about starting again. Weird ??? Lol

Riss, yeah I can see baby Raffael's picture. Richard has quite a few on the board now. He kept telling me to wait a couple more months before ivf. But it's been 6 months since I tried naturally (9 months since my miscarriage). I'm ready now. No more waiting. I'm still on the herbs. My skin is so good now hahahah. I can notice how clear my face is. I don't get sick. I feel healthy. Just not pregnant haha. He's nice though.

Do you think both you and Annerley will go again now? Maybe we can cycle again together haha.

Chiefsgirl, have you joined a new thread for cycling? Why is menopur no good? I've asked for a change too. I was on puregon last year. Only got 6 eggs. My FS was a bit surprised given my age and high level of AMH. He has changed my drugs to menopur 187.5 dosage.

KLM, I asked my FS to do more tests before next cycle. He tested me for antibodies, auto immune, blood clot and chromosome something. Wasn't out of pocket much for the tests. But I'm not sure if that's the same test that Chiefsgirl said.

What is the Facebook group name ladies?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss, did you continue with herb during your IVF cycle? I'm definitely continuing with acupuncture but unsure if I should continue with the herb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love to try again but want to do the herbs for sometime before doing it.
    I used a combo of gonal f and menopur with the last cycle and got good results. Never used menopur in previous cycles.

Yes I took the herbs up until I started the injections Richard told me to stop during that time then started again after egg collection.. Then I took them all the way up to 14 weeks pregnant. I trusted him completely. Can I ask why he wants you to wait? Has it been three months on herbs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been 5-6 months since the herbs. He believes I can fall pregnant naturally again given it's happened once. He might be right but I don't want to wait 2 more years for a miracle to happen. Or however long it is. I think 6 months on the herbs is enough for now. I'll stop the herbs when I start injection then. And start again after egg collection which makes perfect sense. I trust Richard too and I truly believe my body had improved so much since the acupuncture and herbs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Minib, no not yet for me! My mum only said to me yesterday that it was time for another, only jokingly but because she wants another baby in the family. I told her to ask my sis! We wouldn't be going on our holiday if we had another so soon.
    I think I'd fall over in shock if we did conceive naturally next time but I know these things do happen. I can understand you being excited to start! We didn't ttc for overly long before jumping into Ivf, it was long enough for me (I was getting too impatient, especially since our odds of it happening were low). For me, I was getting a little terrified of the process and was overthinking it. Originally I was going to start at he beginning of this year but in the end we just wanted to start sooner and get it done before I scared myself out of doing it - and deep down I was thinking how it probably wasn't going to be as bad as my mind was making me think it would be!
    As for the Facebook group, it's a private one. That way, no one else can see posts/comments but it also means you won't be able to search for it. If you would like to PM your name and maybe what your profile pic looks like, I'll add you in (I'll just need to add you as a friend first to do it).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I had my epu yesterday. Of the 14 follicles, they got 13 eggs. I was really happy with that. That's doubled of what I had last year. This morning I got the call, only 8 eggs were suitable for icsi but all 8 fertilised. So yay! Now more waiting to see if if they are al good on day 5 for a transfer and freeze. Fingers crossed!

Keeping up with the acupuncture so fingers crossed this cycle works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow mini b sounds like a good haul! Fingers crossed you get a great number at day 5. Sounds similar to my numbers and I had 6 grow to day 5.
    Keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    All 8 are still growing well on day three. This is now the crunch time. A lot can happen between day three and day five. Hopefully I still have all 8 by Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's an awesome result Minib- yay!!
    I have my fingers crossed for you that they keep growing well. Is your ET on Wednesday?
    How are you feeling after your EPU? Hope you have recovered well and best of luck for this coming week! So exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MiniB! That's great news. Have everything crossed for you. Xx