+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Heartstrings. Such wonderful news.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations heartstrings such wonderful news. Please post a pic when you have a chance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats Heartstringz!! It's so exciting a little boy for you after having a surprise! Hope you are feeling well and getting time to take in this special time. Would love to see a photo too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Just stopping by to update you on my transfer in South Africa. My amazing donor was a machine and produced 23 eggs. 16 fertilised, 2 transferred, 12 frozen. Great quality etc, however it was a BFN. Bummer. So I will need to go back.
    Bit disappointing, but it was one of the best holidays of our life. Plus look at all those frosties!
    Hope you are all going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KLM

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were going. I'm sorry to hear about your bfn but you are right, those numbers are fantastic!!! I hope you are feeling ok and treating yourself.

When are you thinking of going back? I'm assuming they do the full FET process for you while you're there

Take care and thanks for updating us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annerley,
    I have arranged to go back mid September. Only has to be for 2 days - so a whirlwind trip but just anxious to try again ASAP.
    Fingers crossed it works this time!
    Hope you are well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KLM- wow that is a quick trip , I bet you are raring to go! I can't believe September is next month already and I hope the waiting goes quickly for you. Can't wait to see how you go and will have my fingers crossed for you!
    I'm going well thanks! Our little girl is 8weeks today. In one way it feels like the weeks are flying by but then it seems like she has been here forever, it's hard to remember what life was like before. We have been blessed with a good sleeper. She started sleeping 7hrs overnight from 5wks old and we have found the last couple of days she starts to stir at the 7-7.5hr mark but is now sleeping for around 8hrs. At the moment we are trying to slowly get her to bed earlier though so we aren't sitting up at night, we got her down at 11pm last night but usually is close to midnight.

Minib- how are you? Are you cycling this month? Would love to hear how it's all going for you!

Chiefsgirl- have you had a chance to see them at ivfa as yet? Hope you have been well, have been thinking of you

Heartstringz- how's everything going with your little one? Hope you are still enjoying motherhood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, how's everyone going? I've had quite a bit of time off from BH. Was getting quite down with nothing happening. Well nothing has happened yet. But we will start ivf next cycle. I am excited!!! Can't wait. Over the waiting.

Riss? Annerley? Chiefsgirl? KLM? Heartstringz?

I need to find new cycling buddies. I hope everyone has moved on and not cycling anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib, unfortunately my second trip to South Africa didn't work either 😢. Seems they just don't want to stick! They are great graded embryos too, so not great luck there. I will think about going again next year though as I still have some frozen.
    Good luck with your next IVF cycle.😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib, I'm so happy to have heard from you. I think of you often and wonder how you are going. Thanks for letting us know what you are up to and I wish you every bit of luck with your cycle. So exciting!!
    I keep in contact with Sandra, Riss, Spidery, JB and Megsarama via Facebook. It's so wonderful to see their baby pics. Riss might also be coming to visit me in December, which I'm every excited about!!

KLM- I'm so sorry to hear that it wasn't better news for you. Great news to hear that you have some high grade embys and lots of frosties. I truly do hope your dream comes true! Big hugs to you xx

Chiefsgirl- still thinking of you and hoping you have some good news soon.
    Not sure if Frances or Muppa are still around too.

AFM: my lo is 4mths 1week old today. She is such a joy- sleeps 12hrs a night and is easy to get a smile out of. She went for her very first swim on the weekend and we are planning to start some solids next month.
    All going to plan, I'm going to try a FET late next year after our family holiday in Sept/Oct 2015.