+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed that af arrives soon! I'm so very hopeful for you Chiefsgirl, I will be truly over the moon for you when your time comes!!

I'm pretty clueless with FETs but from what I've heard you have regular scans when you are almost midway through your cycle so they can work out when you are ovulating and transfer the embryo 3 or 5 days after, is that right?

I have to say it has gone fairly quickly for 35wks, not flown completely but I always thought pregnancy would drag by but it definitely hasn't. The first month after bfp was by far the slowest for me and then it seemed to slow down a bit after the half way mark but was probably because that also coincided with the busy time of Christmas and New Years being over as well.
    I'm happy to wait a couple of weeks now to enjoy mat leave and get a bit more done but will make sure I come back and let you all know when she is born!
    Last edited by Annerley; 23-05-2014 at 12:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Annerley, I think I just poas to work out when I'm ovulating then go in for a bt to confirm on the day I get the positive, they will then thaw all my snowbabies and transfer 4 or 5 days later (not sure) which will be a 5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annerley, thanks for thinking of me. My last cycle was 35 days so will see how current cycle goes. I've started acupuncture so being optimistic I can get 28 day cycle in a couple of months. Wow!! I can't believe you are on mat leave already. How time flies! How very exciting. Make sure you come back to this forum to let us know

Riss, thanks heaps for the acupuncture recommendation. I saw him last week. On Chinese herbs as well. It actually doesn't taste bad to me. Maybe I'm weird haha. Let's hope my cycle improves soon.

Chiefsgirl, good luck for your FET cycle. What cd are you now? Fingers crossed this is the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mini b that's great you saw Richard. I hope the herbs will work at getting your cycles down. I found the first batch of herbs putrid but after that I didn't mind them at all. He changes the herbs weekly so the taste changes. I'm seeing him tomorrow for acupuncture. Good luck

Chiefsgirl- thinking of you and hoping this FET brings you your bubba. Good luck with the immune protocol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Riss. I hope so too. He said to give him 3 months to get my cycle back to 28 days. I'm quite excited with the prospect of having 28 day cycle. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how are we going?

I am currently 3dp5dt with a morula that was almost a blast and a compacting slow poke. On the full dose of immune meds, with Valium and buscopan this time! Official test day is 1/7. Trying to keep the faith, but being transfer number 5 am kinda resolved that it might not work again. I just wish I cd actually have a blast for once to transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossing my fingers for you chiefsgirl & I really hope this is a sticky one!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything crossed for you Chiefsgirl. Please keep us posted.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs, fingers crossed for you. I hope this is a sticky one.

How is everyone else going?

Riss, annerley, have you had the baby yet?

It's 10 months since we were in sep 2013 thread. Gosh time flies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl- I'm awaiting your news, all the very best, thanks for the update!

Minib- how are you going?

Well, I have some exciting news- Millie June arrived on June 20 at 12:19pm weighing 6lb 14oz and 48cm, she is amazing!! We arrived home from hospital earlier today. She is absolutely beautiful (well I think so anyway)

image.jpg

I had induction tape out in last Thursday arvo and had dull aches at 2:30am on Friday, the pain ramped up when I woke again around 6am, got to the hospital at 8:15am and my waters were broken not long after where I was 5cm dialated. I started pushing at 11am for an hr 20mins so took after my mum in the quick labour department.

Will let Riss know that you ladies are awaiting her wonderful news also and will let her update you all

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-06-2014)