+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,
    Its been so long since I posted in here. This was my first ivf thread so I have always kept reading to see how you wonderful pregnant ladies are.
    Today I am 6dp5dt and I just wanted to share....

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay megsarama!! Congratulations... It's amazing seeing that second line come up. 😃😃😃
    Keep us up to date with what happens! Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats megsarama, thats awesome news!!

Annerley im glad your gd test went well! I have mine on 7th april, hoping it will all be fine

Feeling the baby a lot more now. Sometimes it likes to push out on my belly & it gets a bit uncomfortable sometimes. It likes to squirm & wriggle around in there more than actual defined kicks these days.

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats to you Megsarama! When's your BT date? Such an exciting time, wishing you smooth sailing for the next 8mths

Good luck for your GTT tomorrow Riss and also to you for the 7th Heartstringz, it's so good when this next hurdle is ticked off the list!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So incredibly sorry to hear that news Minib. Agree there are no words, but take comfort in your family and friends that will help you through.

I was on this thread early on and still read up on all your updates from time to time. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats megsarama, how wonderful to see that second line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone!

Annerley – Happy 3rd trimester!! My ob was actually telling me at our last appointment that bub’s movements will slow down after 32 weeks. The thought of this kind of terrifies me, but it’s good to know in advance. A massive congratulations on your GD results!! You must be so relieved. I’m so happy to hear that your pregnancy is sailing along smoothly after what it took you to actually get pregnant. It truly is great news. I hope you have a wonderful time at your baby shower this weekend. Time is going by so quickly!!

Megsarama26 – What a beautiful second line you have there!!! When is your BT to confirm the results?

Heartstringz - Good luck for your test on the 7th. Fingers crossed you too get good news.

I hope everyone else is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerley! It was yuk. After 20 mins of finishing the drink I started feeling yuk, sweating heaps and lightheaded they had to put the aircon on for me which helped. Luckily after the second bloodtest it totally went away. Now the nervous wait to the results.
    Your pics on fb of your baby shower are so cute!! Bubs is truly spoilt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm still reading every post to see how you are going. Good to see everyone is going really well. Not long to go for some of you. Keep posting here so we can see all the birth news please

Megsrama, massive congrats. Beautiful two lines
    Last edited by Minib; 31-03-2014 at 16:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KLM, glad to hear you are still around! How are you going?

Chiefsgirl- hope you are well and 2014 is your year, fingers a firmly crossed for you!

Thanks Sandra, funnily enough I hadn't even thought of today being the start of the third trimester until you said so happy you reminded me, I did think 28wks this morning but can't believe that slipped my mind. I've had an eventful 24hrs, my baby shower was amazing but then my dog went missing yesterday afternoon after the shower, luckily we found him but I truly thought I'd lost him for good and was beside myself. Last night, I was so overwhelmed by my baby shower and couldn't sleep worrying about what could have been with my precious dog, I think my pregnancy hormones were going crazy! I woke up early when DH went to work & broke down over the fact that I don't know how I can be a decent mother to our little girl, if I almost lost my dog. Today I've been a walking zombie and focusing on getting through the working day, also been feeling nauseous the last couple of days but you reminding me that I've started my last trimester made me smile so thank you and sorry for the vent! Good luck with your GD test!

Riss- sorry to hear your test wasn't the best, I'm starting to feel very grateful that I got away with just the 1hr test. I'm glad you enjoyed the baby shower pictures, everyone was so so generous, I don't think one baby could possibly have so many blankets and socks- she now has 17 pairs of socks (plus about 15 pairs of booties) and 14 cot/pram blankets. I don't know where I'll fit it all and then there's the piles and piles of clothes. Feeling very lucky but will feel better when I no longer have three rooms of my house piled with baby things, hehe!

Minib- so happy to hear from you and hope you are going well! Not long until some exciting announcements and I think it's great we can all come back here. Thanks for thinking of us with all that's you've been through yourself!

Megsarama- any news? You are probably still floating on cloud 9!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-03-2014)