+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mini b- my heart broke reading that. You are allowed to cry and feel what you feel. It's part of healing. Each day or week the pain will ease slightly. It doesn't feel like it will ever get better now and I didn't believe the counsellor who told me that in July after losing Gabriel but you find the strength within to keep going. I found it comforting to talk to ppl who have been through it too and we are here for you whenever you want to talk or even PM me. I found the Pregnancy Loss Australia website very comforting. Making a memorial of some sort for your angel helps find some closure too. I had necklaces made up engraved with his name and his sweet little footprints that I wear all the time and for my first baby girl we planted a tree to honor her memory.

I know you little bub is in heaven looking down and maybe having a play with my two dear ones up there too. Stay strong and big hugs
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh minib my heart is breaking for you and DH. I can only imagine what you are going through, but it is only natural to cry and feel low. We are all here for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was hard Minib but it made me a hell of a lot stronger, like it will you. Take one day at a time, like Riss said its nice to plant something or have a special necklace made up, little one is always with u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss, I'm going to check out the pregnancy loss Australia website. Might help me more.

Booboo, seahorse, Riss really sorry if this isn't the right thread to ask. I have developed a fever and a slight sore throat. My body is also a bit achy like I'm coming down with a cold. Exactly the same symptoms. I'm just worried that this could be an infection. Is it?? Or is it just my body really run down after a really tough week.

Ladies, I can't believe there are 4 of us in this thread have been through it. So common. So cruel.

Sandra, heartstringz, annerley, JB, chiefsgirl, I pray you will NEVER have to know how this feel.

I will still continue reading this thread and track all your pregnancies. It will give me hope again to be pregnancy this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Minib, so do I! What you and the others have been through, no should ever have to face. The ladies in this group have had a big enough battle to get their babies so it's sad to think that it can't always be smooth sailing from there.

Minib, let yourself grieve and don't feel bad for being upset. I know your DH would be feeling it too but I'm sure he understands how hard this is for you. I think the other ladies made a great suggestion, about having something to remember your little one by, when you feel up to it. I honestly believe you will be pregnant again soon too so please do keep stopping in, i can't wait to hear happy news from you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling now Minib? I would maybe call to let them know the symptoms and see what they say, take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib, I haven't been on this thread for ages, but read your posts and couldn't say nothing... I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You can grieve whichever way your body & mind needs to. My heart goes out to you and I wish I could give you a real hug! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. A week exactly after my curette. Feel better. I'm not bleeding anymore. On antibiotics for the infection, but more prevention as the doctor said it will get worse. Lucky we caught it early. Physically I'm just tired. I feel like sleeping all the time. I guess it's my body's way of coping what happened last week. Mentally, I'm in much better state. The worse has pass and I'm looking forward to a much better happier future. Hopefully I'm blessed with another pregnancy in the next few months. A healthy and smooth pregnancy with a healthy baby to take home. That would be super awesome. How's everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better! How are you going now? I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon

Hi everyone else- how is everyone's pregnancies going?

I'm at home sick at the moment, my second day off work so trying to take it easy! I went to the doc at the medical centre yesterday and she gave me a script for antibiotics and said they SHOULD be ok to take during pregnancy but you can check!! Omg, needless to say I didn't bother filling the script, I have four days off including the weekend so will just ride it out!

Im almost 25weeks now! I caved and booked a 4d scan for next Wednesday, I want a 100% confirmation on the gender as my obs couldn't tell at my last appointment last week (her legs were crossed). I have a fair bit coming up with my GTT test on the 22nd, just having the 1hr one and my baby shower on the 30th march. I also got my confirmation email about my antenatal classes too.

Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend! I'll be recovering and also picking up my pram and car seat lay by, I can't believe it's been three months already since I ordered them on the day of my 12wk scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really glad you are feeling better minib!!

Annerley, how exciting about the 4d scan & cant believe you are already 25 weeks!!

Im ok. Had a stressful week as ive not felt much foetal movement for the lsst 4 days. Everyone keeps telling me its normal at this gestation but its still freaked me out - going from bubs kicking up a storm last weekend & dh feeling it for the first time, to just little light kicks that are few & far between this week. Gp listened with a doppler & the heartbeat sounds fine. Hospital doesnt seem concerned & refused to do a scan unless im bleeding (which im not). So ive booked in for a private scan on monday for some peace of mind.

Pretty peeved that the hospital wont do anything except a doppler though. Ive already had one full-blown panic attack this week because of it & hoping I can keep my anxiety disorder under control till the scan. Hoping all this anxiety wont hurt the baby.

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app