+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs MiniB & that it's an implantation bleed!

Frances congrats on the 10 eggs, that's great! Hope you get a good number fertilised

Given I had my transfer yesterday, do you ladies reckon I can go to archery on Sunday? Last time I did it I couldn't feel it in my torso at all, just my arms. I don't want to affect implantation though.
    Last edited by heartstringz; 17-10-2013 at 17:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been AWOL, but DH and I have been spending some quality time together and trying not to think too much about our little embies.

Frances – That’s a great number of eggs! I hope they all fertilise beautifully for you. How are you feeling?

Annerley – I’m so happy for you!!!! How are you feeling?

KLM0511 – I am sending you a really big hug. How are you going with your decision regarding donor egg? I think a new FS might be a good idea for you, even if it’s just for second opinion.

Heartstringz – That’s great news about your embies! And great that your ET didn’t hurt you as much as you thought it would. Congratulations on being PUPO!!!

Hope – I too think it is wonderful that you would consider donating your eggs. After all we’ve been through, it would be great to help other waiting families. How are you feeling?

JB – How exciting that you get to start again! I wish you all the luck in the world.

Nicole – When is your MRI?

Minib – Have you found out for sure whether it is AF? I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

AFM – A lot has been happening. The day after EPU we found out that 13 of the 20 eggs had fertilised. All 13 survived up until last night when one didn’t make it. We now have 12 left with one not doing so well. Three of them are at the morula stage with the others all ranging from 6 to 8 cells. Still a few days to go, but hopefully we get at least one on ice as well as a transfer. ET is scheduled for 9.30am on Saturday! I’ve been really lucky and had no OHSS symptoms. The nurses at the clinic are stoked. They keep calling me everyday just to make sure I’m okay. They can’t believe that I didn’t even get a mild case of it. I think it’s because I was obsessed with drinking 3 litres of water and 2 protein shakes a day. TMI time – I’m still really constipated though. I’ve taken movicol as recommended but it doesn’t seen to do anything. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Minib, I really hope it's not your af I was really hopeful for you and still am. Is the bleeding heavy at all? Fingers crossed for you xx

Frances- well done on the 10 eggs, good job! I agree with your nurse, you do need and deserve all the luck in the world!

Hi Hope I had my second beta today, I'm 12dp5dt and it was 950!!!
    my progesterone has gone from 67 to 90 something (they are happy with 30 plus) so I'm cutting back to Crinone every second day until Tuesday when they'll check my progesterone level again and then hopefully I get to stop using it! I booked my obstetrician today, which involved booking my 10wk meeting with him. Tomorrow I have to book my 8wk scan with my FS. It's starting to sink in more!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, quick question please do I continue with crinone still? The bleeding has gone heavier and I need to use a pad not just panty liner. I forgot to ask the nurse when I called earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra- glad to hear you have been keeping your mind off things! I'm glad you are feeling well (apart from the constipation)
    Wow! Your embryos are doing great! I hope the little ones keep growing as well as they have been!
    Only two days to go until ET, how exciting!! I hope you get a photo and then plan a lot to do in the 2ww!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerley! I'm going crazy waiting for the phone call everyday so I can't imagine how bad it will be in the 2ww ... I'll definitely try to keep busy.

I truly am so happy for you!!! How exciting that you'll be booking your first scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post... Had to share this photo of my gorgeous dog keeping me company whilst on BH... She made herself comfy! Haha
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382004739.973704.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is too cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley- wow- that growth in the numbers is huge!!! Fantastic! And it's great that your progesterone has also increased. A good sign if u can get off that crinone!

Minib- I do really hope it isn't AF- I'm not sure about the crinone either. hang in there!

Sandra- good luck for ET on Sat- I can't believe u have one compacting already. Amazing! Hopefully you will get lots of frosties.

Jb- so cute! My kitty often sits with me, he will rest his head on my laptop keyboard when I use it- but prob more about the warmth than my company!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat- ill be thinking of your little eggs tonight!

Heartstringz- how strenuous is archery on your stomach? I was told no lifting and no strenuous exercise... But I kinda forgot and helped DH move our massive timber outdoor table so we could have our pergola installed... I guess it didn't hurt cause I still got a BFP...