+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sandra glad your scan went well & congrats on having a girl!

Annerley it must be so exciting having your nursery furniture set up! Re our scan, we were told straight away that everything looked good & we saw our ob today & he confirmed it.

Minib good luck with your 12 week scan, its very exciting! Hope it all goes well for you!

DH & I always knew that we wanted the gender of our first child to be a surprise. As long as its healthy it doesnt matter to us either way. We are thinking of girls & boys names that we like. Its so hard picking names!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - Thank you very much! I’m so excited that I’ll come someone to compare notes with when our little girls arrive. I know what you mean about the names. I had a quick look yesterday and the letter A alone was a bit overwhelming. Lucky there’s still a few months left! Awwww, I love Peter Rabbit! She sounds like a very spoilt girl already!

Minib - How exciting that you’re so close to the second trimester! I can’t wait to hear how you go with your 12 week scan. What date is it? I’m happy to hear that you’re feeling better too. My morning sickness stopped completely at about 12 and a half weeks. You’re very lucky to have someone to hand you down things. At least you won’t be too much out of pocket when you finally start shopping.

Heartstringz - Thank you so much! Like I said above about the names, I got overwhelmed with just the letter A! We’re going to keep it a secret when we finally do pick a name, but it will be nice to share with you girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Good to hear all is going well and I am loving all the bump pics.
    JB- don't you worry you will feel something very soon. I have to sit pretty still and wait to feel something. I have an anterior placenta so it's harder to feel things so it's only every so often I feel a kick. Bubs is lying across my tummy with its bum down towards my cervix.

Mini b- good luck with your 12 week scan.

I'm 20 weeks and 4 days today! Had my 20 week scan on Wednesday and everything was good including the length of my cervix! Have to say the wait has been stressful. Every little ache and pull or stabby feeling makes me worry and I usually call my OB who is so lovely and will always put my mind at easy telling me it is normal. I just get upset that none of the baby books or apps tell you about these pains and only give you the worst case scenario!

Anyways I have made my first purchase of a baby monitor and will look at getting our cot and bassinet in the next couple of weeks.

Have a great Valentines day. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib- glad to hear you are feeling better! I actually vomited last weekend but I think the heat isn't helping. All the times I've been sick have been since 13wks but know I can't complain as I haven't had it too bad. Can't believe you are coming up to 12wks already, good luck for your scan! Lucky you on the hand me downs too!

Heartstringz- I love having the furniture set up! I'm thinking more and more that I'll try and be strong for our second one, that way we have had one where we found out and one as a surprise but will see how that goes when the time comes.
    so happy that you got the all clear on your scan too!

Sandra- I think I have a list of girls names that both hubby and I like so it's just a matter of narrowing it down. We seem to like the old fashioned girls names that have come back in but hoping for one that isn't too popular but not too unusual either. Have you had any luck or have any types of names your seem to go for? We had a boys name all picked out so at least we'll be organised if we end up with a son in the future.

Riss- it's great to hear everything is going well with your cervix, must be such a relief for you! I had the stabby feelings really early in pregnancy and wasn't sure if it was normal but dr google seemed to say it was to be expected. I haven't had those feelings for ages but they started again last night, they seemed to have stopped again now. It's strange how I was so calm about them when it was early days but now that we are supposed to be safe, I had to remind myself not to worry, I think it's because we've come so far now- almost 22wks for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I had the 12 week scan. Unfortunately our baby didn't make it. No heartbeat. No movement. Having the curette on Wednesday. Devastated. Such a short 8 week of joy. Worst day of our lives. Never saw it coming as have no sign at all. If anything I have strong pregnancy symptoms still. It's not meant to be. I know that. But right now, my heart breaks. My world is falling apart. I know we will get through it. But Wednesday is going to be tough when I say the final goodbye. I know it's not something I've done but I really feel like I've failed our baby. And can't stop thinking why our baby left us. I asked DH if we go back to IVF or try naturally. He said let's not think about it. One day at a time for now. I have families and friends that love us a lot so we are feeling very loved. But it hurts so much right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Minib I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. it breaks my heart as I know how it feels like. Please don't think you have failed your baby. You did everything you could, sometimes things are out of your hands and we can't control it. It's hard to fathom how things can be taken away so quickly. The love and support of your family and friends will help you though. Big big hugs to you and DH. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib there are no words. I am so sorry for your loss - life can be very cruel sometimes but as Riss said sometimes things are out of our control. Sending you and your family all the strength, love & support for this hard time. Look after yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh minib, words cannot express how sad I am to read of the loss of your precious bub. You did nothing wrong. Take the time to heal and spend time with your dh and family. Take care sweetie xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Minib, my heart is breaking for you and your DH, please know we are all here for you! Take your time to heal and take care of each other. Thinking of you & like others have said, please don't blame yourself.
    Such a day of terrible news, a lady in my fb due date group had her 20wk scan today and found the baby won't survive since it has no kidneys. It's horrible that these things can happen to these little angels but it's out of our hands, you've done all you can! Minib, I wish I could give you a huge hug, wishing you all the support in the world, especially on Wednesday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm really struggling. DH has been nothing but fantastic. I feel so bad that he has to look after me when he's grieving himself. I have so many thoughts going through my head. I am now dreading that in 26 hours I won't have my baby inside me. I just want my baby back.