+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow. I hope all goes well with the stitch Riss. Will be thinking of you on Wednesday. Let us know how you go

I'm ok. Just waiting for AF to arrive. Legs feel heavy so can't be too far away. I want to fast forward time hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Riss- how are you feeling after today? I really hope it all went well for you and know it will be worth it for you in the end

Minib- hopefully with Christmas and New year coming up time will go quickly and you can get into your cycle. I have seen quite a few ladies who have been unsuccessful with all their transfers on their first Ivf cycle but the gotten lucky first time with the second lot of embryos. I'n hanging to see you get your bfp!

Heartstringz- are you feeling better about things now?

Sandra and everyone else, how are you all going?

AFM: I had my first real pregnancy spew yesterday at 13w1d, it was just before bed too but felt heaps better after I did but it just seemed to come out of no where.
    Besides that, I bought some maternity jeans on the weekend and love them!! I also got a heap of maternity clothes on sale the other day as I'll be on holidays from 16weeks to 18weeks and figured I better get organised so I'll have clothes to wear then and when I get back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annerley
    I'm good, my procedure is not till Monday but I had my scan today and all is good and bloodtest came back with all low risk. Plus we are having a bluey!!
    Where did you get your maternity pants. I need some jeans or shorts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's right, it was the scan yesterday! So happy everything is low risk and congrats on a little boy!!
    i got my jeans from Jeans West, they have a 2 for $109 deal on all their jeans so got two maternity pairs plus also got some denim maternity shorts from there as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, morning. Sorry this is a 'me' post.

my period was due yesterday but didn't come. I know because it was exactly 14 days after my ovulation based on urine and blood test. Here we go again period late bah. Anyway this morning I thought I would poas to put me out of my misery. And I saw 2 lines. 2 strong lines
    Is this possible? A miracle. I have never tested 2 lines. The second line came up within seconds and got stronger. I started crying in the bathroom. DH thought I got my period. Omg I was shaking. Still shaking. I'm off to doctor for a blood test in an hour. I'm still cautious. Need to wait for blood test but this is a miracle. This is why my embryo didn't survive the thawing process. I just have to share this. Fingers crossed for me ladies that my blood test will just confirm its a BFP.

Tried to upload a pic but don't know how to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! This is the best news!! I'm so happy for you mini b!!!
    I'll be waiting impatiently to hear your blood test results!! Yayyyyy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Riss. Had the blood test this morning but unfortunately won't know results until Monday. GP didn't mark it urgent. That's ok. I just have to be more patient.

My legs are sore though like I was getting my period. This is normal right? I hope so. Scared to wee and see blood. I hope I can relax about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for a little Christmas miracle minib xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Minib- that's so awesome, I really hope it is your miracle!! You really deserve it if it is and what great timing before Christmas!
    Thanks for letting us know, as soon as I read that your period was late, I thought could it be??
    Do you mind if I ask what your reason for infertility was?
    Fingers crossed tightly for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for tomorrow's scan Heartstringz, hope you get the results straight away before Christmas!

Thinking of you tomorrow too, Riss

Hope your going well JB and all the other ladies out there that may still be lurking too.
    ill be 14wks tomorrow- yay!

I just want to say a quick Merry Christmas to you all and thank you all so much for your support over the last few months. I really wish I could meet you all in person and give you (and your bumps) a great big hug xx