+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Annerly,

Glad to hear your pregnancy is progessing well 12 weeks yay.

I've extremely sick for the last month. I had my bowel perforated from my last EPU. Got a massive infection which created a 16/ 10 cyst which had to have major surgery to remove. Which then had complications, and I'm getting my stitches out Monday. It's not been fun having an open wound that keeps leaking goo.
    Due to the infection my emby had no chance of being a viable pregnancy as well.

Old FS has refused anymore treatment, said its life threatening now etc. only DE if we wish to be them any longer.

So have a new FS who is looking at everything all things my other FS did not believe in. He will do an egg pick up for me if needed as well. So just waiting for blood test results and see what he has to say in the new year.

It's been a rough time for me and DH but we are looking to the future and just keeping our options open.

I found this say and it really has helped me.

Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while a great wind carries me across the sky.

Best wishes everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Frances, I'm so sorry to hear you have been so sick. You have been through so much and still such a strong person. Very admirable. I hope your new FS will look into things that the old one didn't. Hopefully the new FS have new treatment. I also found a saying that said "delay is not denial". This has certainly helped me to stay positive and look forward to the future. Big hugs Hun we are here to listen and support you. I hope 2014 brings you plenty of joy.

Hi annerley, my ET is tomorrow hopefully the little embie thaws well. This time tomorrow I should be PUPO and resting at home. Will keep you updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh frances that's horrible. I didn't even think that was possible! Perforated bowel omg. I truly pray that you heal quickly and get to try again next year. Take it easy, and don't beat yourself up, you sound very strong.

Chiefs. I'm sorry it wasn't to be this time. Have a good Christmas and hopefully 2014 is the year for you!

To the girls that aren't in my due date thread I hope you all have a great Christmas and sending you baby dust for 2014!!!

I am 12 weeks 3 days now. Can't wait for my NT scan Thursday! Ill post a pic from my last scan for u to see. Just so u all know it can happen. We had been trying for years and years to get this miracle baby. And I'm sure you will all get positive news in the future. Never give up.
    Our miracle baby at 10weeks

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386469075.455216.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib. GL for tomorrow! Fingers are crossed that your PUPO turns into a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hope. I know it will happen. We just have to be patient. Thanks for the encouragement. Won't give up yet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm devastated. Got the call from my FS about 10 mins ago. The embryo didn't survive the thawing process so it's cancelled. I'm devastated. DH is too. We didn't even get a chance to try this month. Feels like robbed again. Argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Minib I'm so sorry this happened.
    Did you only have one frozen?
    It's not fair at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib,

So sorry to hear your news.

This happened to myself twice, there are no words that can make this feel any better.

Be kind to yourself and DH this IVF is the heart breaking and seemly endless ride there this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Minib I am so sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib I'm so sorry Hun. Happened to us in August with our last frosty from previous ivf. Which we had held onto for 2 years to have enough money, we were devestated so know how it feels

Then whammo we got preg with the next round.

Sending big hugs your way