+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minib, I think it's an old wives take about pineapple, but you're supposed to eat the core for 5 days post et. It's high in bromeliad which is supposed to help implantation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have heard similar to Chiefsgirl. That you are only supposed to eat one slice of the pineapple core a day but not the flesh or juice, as the acid isn't good for your uterus. I didn't worry about the pineapple core but I did eat a couple of Brazil nuts, about 6 of them a day for the entire 2ww. I'm still eating them now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash ladies. I saw the pineapple comment and wanted to give you some hope.

I read about the pineapple core when I was going through IVF. During my TWW I ate pineapple core and wore shoes constantly (something I had read about escaping from the souls of your feet - can't remember exactly).

Everyone thought I was crazy but we caught two sticky embryos and now have 5 month old twin boys.

My girlfriend was also having trouble conceiving naturally and thought she'd give it a try. She now has a 2 month old baby boy.

My thought was it certainly couldn't hurt.

Hope that helps and I'm sending lots of baby dust your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

just stopped in to say hello, and congratulations to the BFPs I've been reading about, and sorry for the BFNs.

Plus thanks for all your kind thoughts, in regard to my cousin passing away

Me me still waiting to have my MRI to find out if I have the Adenomyosis, but also dealing with other stuff.
    Last edited by nicole77; 17-10-2013 at 16:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started bleeding. Looks like I'm out. Sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib don't stress! Ring your nurse straight away, some people do have bleeds & still carry their pregnancy fine I'm thinking of you, let me know if there's anything I can do x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 8dp2dt if I don't count the transfer day. My last cycle was 38-39 days though so it was late. I usually have 30-35 day cycle. After the ET I started the crinone once a day. I'm not sure why AF arrives early. The clinic also said its best to wait another month before FET. Not to do back to back. I'm devastated

The nurse said it could be implantation bleeding but that's rare. Could be just some blood but still pregnant but she gave me the impression that its probably a bfn. She said to call back tomorrow if bleeding continue and I can move the BT forward to Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay positive and try to relax. I have my fingers & toes crossed that this is just an implantation bleed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,

Sorry to hear Mini that AF might have come. I had an implanation bleed and thought the worst. It stopped and I got a BFP.

EPU all done, happy with the results so far. 10 eggs hope they turn into some lovely embies. Had the same doctor as last time, she was really nice. Said I need some good luck.

thanks Ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    MiniB. Im so sorry hun, my for it being inplantation bleeding. Nurses always make it out to be more negative, they have to (they cant get your hopes up). Big Hugs & try to stay positive till BT

Frances. Congrats on the 10 eggs, I hope you get good embies tomorrow!

Annerley. How'd your Beta go today?? I dont have sore boobs, or hunger, but I am getting up 5-6 times a night to pee Lol. Still have heartburn too. I wish I didn't have to wait until next Monday for my 2nd Beta. I hope you get great numbers today hun.

To everyone else