+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on your awesome scan Sandra!

Good luck Chiefsgirl!

I also had my seven week scan today. It went really well. It was amazing to see the heart-beat and the little 'peanut' in there. We have our next scan in 3 weeks time, so I'm really excited about that.

In general I've been feeling pretty good so far, just some mild nausea. I was so sick last night though - DH was making some tomato sauce from our massive crop of home-grown tomatos. He put apple cider vinegar in it & boy did the smell set me off. Poor DH felt so bad, but it wasn't his fault.
    Last edited by heartstringz; 18-11-2013 at 17:54.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-11-2013),Sandra13  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so wonderful Heartstringz!! It's such a wonderful moment.

Sorry to hear that certain smells are making you sick. I feel your pain though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heartstringz and Sandra- so glad to hear that your scans went so well, it's just the best feeling to get that hurdle over with and I'm so happy to hear good news from both of you.
    At my scan, as soon as my FS said and there is the heartbeat DH and I smiled as each other as soon as she said it (I think his smile was kind of An I told you so smile as he knew I'd been freaking out)!
    Hope you both are feeling better and that the MS has eased!

JB- how's the pregnancy treating you so far? Hope it's going well! Good luck for your BT, can't wait to see your great numbers!

Chiefsgirl- are you PUPO now? How are your little embryos going? Hope you are well!

Hope, Berra, Spidery and Riss- hope your pregnancies are going well. If I remember rightly, Spidery and Hope, you both have scans booked for next week, is that right?

AFM: I'm 9wk 3days today, I can't believe I'm getting to 10wks. I have my first obs appointment in 5days so hoping to see baby again or hear the heartbeat and trying hard not to get worried again! Still counting down until my NT scan- 22 days to go until we'll hopefully be getting the all clear!
    Last edited by Annerley; 21-11-2013 at 19:17.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (21-11-2013),Sandra13  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, yep annerley, I had two embies put back in on Tuesday so I am now 2dpt5dt! It was an early blast and a morula.

I'm on pregnyl shots this time, no crinone! But boy am I tired and bloated! I seriously look about 4 months preggers! Trying not to read too much into any signs as I know it's just the pregnyl. Testing on 2/12.

so glad to hear all of you are doing well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerley, pregnancy has been treating me pretty well... feeling a bit "off" in the morning and the only thing that fixes it is chips at around 10.30 (so unusual for me!) I have gone off dairy (included chocolate) which is bizarre as I LOVE them. I definitely have had some anxiety about waiting for my 2nd BT but 2nd Beta blood test results are in 8743 at 5wks1day (22DPO / 19dp3dt) progesterone is 895 (last week was 387 HCG and 600 progesterone)!! I am so happy/relieved... can finally take a breath until the next BT on 29/11!!

I received the letter of confirmation of my pregnancy from my FN and got so emotional reading it... I still can't believe this is real... such a wonderful/scary/amazing/worrying mix of emotions! Estimated due date is 24th of July 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl- congrats on being PUPO! Fingers crossed for one or both to be sticky. Hope the 2ww isn't too painful and I'm glad it's only 10 days to go until you'll know. Do pregnyl shots mean you can't poas? i really hope you get a miracle just in time for Christmas!

JB- glad you have been well. You sound similar to me, I'm usually very much a sweets over savoury type of person but I have been the opposite. I had cheese and onion chips around that time of day a couple of weeks ago and they were so good, just trying not to keep giving into those cravings! I've been huge on all things carbs, especially bread and this past week I've been into dairy but more like milk, cheese and yoghurts, I guess it's all going to be good for bub's bones.
    Great news on the beta and confirmation of a due date. I had my last beta at 5wk1day so will be interesting to see how high it can get in another week. I got a pregnancy pack from my clinic, it arrived 2days after my first beta so it was very surreal! In some ways it's still hard to believe, my mum only said to me the other day that I'm practically a quarter of the way through my pregnancy! I think I'll breathe a huge sigh of relief if my obs appointment goes well next week!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart strings- so glad to hear you had a great scan. So nice to see that heart flickering.

Chiefsgirl- congrats on bring PUPO! I really hope you have a fantastic surprise in time for Christmas too. I know how you feel about the bloating.. Take it all in your stride and take it easy. Hope those embies are snuggling in tight.

Annerley- I'm doing fine- nausea in the arvo and craving cheese like crazy!!! Also I want chocolate which I haven't had in 5 months. I didn't crave it last time. It's funny how your body changes. My chinese medicine doctor told me if woman crave chilli you are having a girl and if you crave citrus fruits it's a boy. Last pregnancy I was mad for lemons and grapefruits and it was a boy so maybe there is some truth in it. My OB appointment in Monday. Getting a little nervous now. Trying to keep busy until then.

JB- it's so awesome when you get that confirmation letter! Yay!! Excellent rise in your HCG!! Double trouble maybe? Hehe Hope the time flies to your scan. FYI- you will need to pay for the two blood tests you have after the initial one. Just paid the $270 today! Lucky Medicare will give a rebate.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's my 40th on Xmas eve so it wd be a great birthday present too! Yep annerley as I'm on pregnyl I can't poas, oh well, probably a good thing!

Glad to hear you ladies are all doing so well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss- can't say I'm craving chilli or citrus hehe! My obs appointment is the day after yours so I know how you feel. In a way, it feels like now that I've seen the baby at the 8wk scan, there is now more to lose. Did you have to pay for your beta BTs? All mine were free through the Ivf clinic and I could have kept going every week if I wanted to.

Chiefsgirl- yes at least there's no real temptation to poas as it's like the decision that you can't has been made for you. I can remember tossing up whether to and I think I made me even crazier deciding which way to go! Fingers crossed for a lovely surprise phone call on the 2nd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

It's so nice to see progress reports on everyone.

I have been craving lots of carbs this last week which is pretty unheard of for me. Like you Annerley, it seems to change regularly. The mention of cheese and onion chips has made me want some!

I'm 8 weeks today and so happy to have reached this milestone. I took my first bump picture today and will do it every four weeks to see the changes. It gives me a little project while I'm waiting for the months to go by.

I'm just waiting until the 4th for my first OB appointment and next scan.

I hope everyone is going really well.