Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great fertilization rate chiefsgirl!! Everything crossed for you!! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Chiefsgirl! Are you having one or two transferred back this time? Good luck for ET, can't wait to see how you go! I think you are next, then Frances and Minib too!

How are you feeling JB? You are pregnant, hehe!! Imagine if it's twins, so exciting.

I went to my GP this morning to get my obs referral and when I went in, she said it came up on her screen that I was pregnant (as FS sent my GP letters about our betas and scan). I was so happy seeing those red words that said I was pregnant and how far along I was under my name. Just heading off to lunch now to tell DHs family our news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi annerley, two again this time if they make it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo chiefs !! Great news. I hope you get to do the 2!

Annerley. Wow 10 min scan. That woulda been great. My scan was seriously less than 1 min. He took a screen shot, measured, then whipped out the dildocam and that was it. So we r demanding more time on the next scan. We paid for it... No more mrs nice guy. Hehehe
    Oh yeah and about my HcG levels. I thought they were high. But FS said there's only one, so must be a superbaby. Lol.
    How did DHs family enjoy the news?

JB. They are great levels! Yay congrats it's real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4baby what were your HCG levels at each beta and how many DPO/days/weeks were u at each one? Hope you don't mind me asking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Chiefsgirl!

Wow Hope, that is quick and you are right, you pay good money for these scans! When I was in there, the FS was looking around and then said yep just one sac and one baby, I'd forgotten about the fact that they would be looking for multiples in case the egg split, what a shock that would have been for one embryo!
    Yep the high levels are a great sign!
    Dh family were all very excited! His parents already knew but his Aunty and cousin were all teary. No one on his side of the family knew we'd been doing Ivf (his parents only found out that we were ttc once we had already booked in for our cycle) so I think they were a little bit shocked that we'd been trying for a while. It was so lovely to tell them as they talked a lot about the baby and were fussing over the scan pics.

JB- good luck for your next beta!
    My levels were 160 at 4wks0days, 950 at 4wks3days and 9749 at 5wks1day- hope that helps, as that's the type of info I wanted to know too
    Last edited by Annerley; 17-11-2013 at 11:58.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (17-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb. Of course I don't mind.

1st beta = 736 HcG. 17dpo
    1000 progesterone
    2nd beta = 10,894. 24dpo
    1036 progesterone
    Then at 8 weeks GP ordered BT HcG came back at 145,000

These numbers were always high, I suppose that's why we got our hopes up that it was two. But apparently just one. So HcG levels can be all over the shop and we can still have a viable singleton pregnancy. Weird huh.

Annerley. That's so great that it was all positive reactions to your awesome news.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JB I found this thread with info on HCG levels and DPO

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...levels-for-DPO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerly, Hope4baby and chiefsgirl. It's interesting to see what other peoples HCG levels were.. I guess time will tell with mine.

Hope4baby
    I have read that often girls read with a high HCG level... so many it's a pink baby in there?! Are you going to find out?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - Woo hoo!!! I am so incredibly happy for you!!! You deserve this so much. Enjoy every second of being pregnant!

Heartstringz - How did your scan go????

Annerley - I’m only a short way behind you, but your pregnancy seems to be advancing so quickly! How exciting that you’re already 9 weeks!!! How are you feeling? How beautiful that you got to share your news with more people.

Chiefsgirl - That’s fantastic!! Hopefully you get some frosties out of it too. Good luck for tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you.

Hope - Maybe your next scan will actually reveal that there are two in there … Stranger things have happened!

AFM - After a horrible week where I was unable to keep any food down, I had my 7 week scan today and saw the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. A little peanut measuring 1cm with its own heartbeat! It was the most magical moment of my life. I even got to hear a little of it, even though it was muffled because of the internal ultrasound. My FS printed out the scan for me to keep. So amazing!! We also told our mothers and sisters on the weekend that we’re pregnant which was absolutely amazing. So many tears all around.