+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Annerley!! That's great news! I didn't realise you are exactly one week in front of me. It's so nice to see bub that first time. You'll be amazed at how big they look at your 12 week scan. You poor thing with your bout of MS. It just creeps up when you least expect it. I will join the due group. I have been stalking- it seems so busy don't know if I can keep up!

Berra- so glad they picked up on the progesterone issues. I was surprised you were told to get off it so soon. I've always been told you need to be on it to at least to 9-10 weeks when the placenta takes over progesterone production. Hoping it's all sorted now and your little one is getting bigger and stronger! Also what your friend said is so true. These babies will be loved so much! X
    Megs- I'm so sorry you felt emotional going back in. I know how hard it can be. I can't even drive past melb ivf without feeling emotional. I wish you nothing but a positive experience from now on. Let's this cycle be the one! X

Sandra- thank you for your thoughts! hope the time absolutely flies till your scan! Best of luck!

AFM My scan went well too. Mine was internal and not very clear (machine's fault) but we saw the little flickering heartbeat and got some photos. My fs has asked me to stop clexane which is great because I have had enough of jabbing and wean off prednisolone but I need to stay on progesterone even though it was over 200. My OB appointment is in 2 weeks for another scan and other tests. Feeling nauseous all day today but that's not new and makes me feel happy. I will happily take all symptoms if it means I take this baby home at the end of June! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies wow you are all travelling well with the pregnancy. That's fantastic. Glad to hear all your scans went well.

Megs, I'm so sorry I hope this cycle is the one for you. I'm in oct/nov thread too. It's moving really fast. Hard to keep up.

I'm quite enjoying my month off. I wanted to track my ovulation etc and hope for miracle but in the end I didn't do anything. I wanted to relax. It's nice to actually not think about it at all. We are still BDing but our chance to conceive naturally is obviously next to nothing as otherwise we won't go through IVF.

I hope I can fall pregnant soon. I can only keep hoping and praying. I'm thinking of making an appointment with Monash IVF for early next year in case I need it. Second opinion can't hurt but I feel bad telling my FS. It's like I'm cheating on him lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - I’m so happy that your scan showed a beautiful little baby growing inside of you! Now you can just relax and enjoy being pregnant. Hopefully the next four weeks go quickly for you.

Riss - It’s so great to hear that your scan went well too! I hope these next two weeks go quickly for you.

Minib - I’m really happy to hear that you’re enjoying your month off. Sometimes it’s what we need to make us relax and then refocus. Keep your chin up because your turn will be soon!!

AFM - TMI time - I’m having really odd cramping and had slight brown discharge this morning. I’m 6 weeks and 2 days. Is this normal? I’m kind of freaked out at the moment ….

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy that your scan went well too Riss! Yay for stopping clexane, you have to be happy with that! My first obs scan is two weeks yesterday, I've been wondering whether I will get a scan there as well, hopefully though! The nausea comes and goes, I seem to have it for two or three days in waves and then none for a few days! Hope you are still going well!

Minib- I think a second opinion can't hurt but I would feel weird discussing it with my FS too so completely understand you there! Hopefully you won't need any opinions next year though as I'm sure your next cycle will be a winner for you!

Sandra- Yes it's completely normal! I had the same at 6wk 6 days and then again at 7wk 1day and interestingly enough both times I had it, I had cramping as well. A lot of the ladies on my due date thread also had it around 7wks. I have since found out that brown discharge is often because of the uterus stretching, which I guess explains the cramping. Mine was brown when I wiped those two times but went away, where some of the other ladies had it for a few toilet visits but it was only short lived and went away also. Try not to worry, when I found out what it was, I reassured myself that it's just another positive pregnancy symptom as it means everything is stretching and growing. It also made me feel better that it never went onto full blown bleeding as that meant bub was stopping it become anyone more serious! Hope you feel better and are able to relax, I think you'll find it will go away quite quickly but if it comes back in a couple of days don't be too alarmed either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra- not to worry about brown spotting. It's old blood and no cramping with it is a good sign. I know it's not nice to see and I hope it goes away quickly.

AFM- After my scan on Monday I felt a little burning down there so I went to my GP and did a urine test and it came back with white blood cells so I'm on antibiotics for a uti and will see what bacteria is lurking there tomorrow. Now I'm worrying. This is what I didn't want to happen and I've been trying to be careful with getting infections. I've never had a uti in my life. Plus stupid progesterone caused my hoohaa to get irritated. Hope it goes soon and doesn't cause any complications.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies... 11dp3dt today and POAS this morning... Can't believe what I saw - it came up in seconds... Beta BT tomorrow, I can't believe it til then. Have had some cramps here and there so freaking out a little bit... Ahhhh
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384393538.742840.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Jb. That's awesome!!!!! Can't wait to hear what your levels are tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4Baby View Post
    Yay Jb. That's awesome!!!!! Can't wait to hear what your levels are tomorrow.
    Thanks Hope. I am still in utter disbelief... Will keep you posted about BT! How far along are you now? Have you had your 1st scan yet? Do you know if you've got 1 or 2 bubbies in there? (Sorry if I've missed this info in the threads somewhere)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB. Yes had the quickest scan in the world. I think FS was in a rush or something, as we didnt even get a chance to take a piccy. But all was well with bub. FS said there is only one in there, but I could have sworn there is 2. So I'm happy if its only 1, hopefully the FS next scan he spends more time looking around in there. (He looked for ages when he was checking Follicles etc, you would think now that there is a baby in there he would spend more than 3 sec's on the scan.)
    Measurements on track and heartbeat pumping away. Im now 9weeks.
    At a BT last week (@8weeks) my hcg levels are now at 145,000. How crazy is that. Im still in disbelief myself sometimes. Im so happy that you have 2 strong lines there JB!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease. I haven’t had any more, but it still freaked me out. All these things you just don’t know about because you’ve never been pregnant before ..! I’m really happy that I have you a few weeks ahead to ease my mind. I like your way of looking at it, I’ll adopt it.

Riss78 - Thank you for easing my mind too. I’m sorry to hear that you have a UTI. Those things are the worst. I’ve read a lot of girls on these threads getting UTI’s so I don’t think it will cause any complications. I just hope it clears up quickly for you.

JB - OMG!! This has just made my day!!!! Mine was that dark when I first did my test. Bring on tomorrow!!!

Hope - I’m sorry that your scan wasn’t what you expected, but amazing to know that you definitely have one little one in there! Wow, those levels are crazy!

AFM - I’m finally able to keep food down for the first time in three days. It’s been hectic and I haven’t been able to do much, but it’s been great. I got told that morning sickness is a great sign of pregnancy so I’m looking at it positively. Also, one of my dearest friends just told me that she’s five weeks pregnant. It wasn’t planned and her biggest worry was how I was going to react to her news. She was so lovely about it and so worried that I had to tell her my news. I think she’s actually more excited about me - ha ha. I’m super excited to have someone on this journey with me. I’m pretty sure we’re going to be using the same OB so that’s cool.