+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leste- lovely to hear from you! Wow what great numbers, I'm so happy for you, especially with what you went through last time! You must be so happy! Fingers crossed they grow beautifully for you and it's not too much longer and one or two can be transferred back in!

Megs- thanks for your well wishes! I agree with Sandra, your strength is amazing! So glad you are starting your new cycle already, I can't wait until you get your bfp! Spoodles are so cute, what a perfect distraction!

Chiefsgirl- thanks for letting me know, maybe this will be an endless thread and one day we'll all be on here talking about sending our babies off to school, hehe! I will definitely stay in touch. I will be celebrating with you when your lucky day comes!

Sandra- It's worrying not hearing from people you've been through this with, I hope nothing has gone wrong but understand she'd need her space if it has! Over on the April/may/June post, I feel like a lifetime behind the others as a lot of them are getting towards half way and having gender scans already. They are a lovely bunch and their experience is invaluable seeing as though they are well past our stage. There's three of us who have the same due date and no one in the thread is after us but today one of the three found out she's having twins so will end up going earlier so now it's only me and Spidery on June 23. You'll be at the top of the list on your roll call by being in July!

Heartstringz- yay for stopping pessaries and double yay for your rising numbers! Im glad everything is going well for you also. I'm usually a huge sweet tooth (I love chocolate too) but since being pregnant, I'm not really interested in anything sweet! It's savoury and salty food all the way for me, which isn't usually what I'm into. I have heard somewhere that apparently sweet cravings means girl and savoury means boy so we'll see!
    Last edited by Annerley; 08-11-2013 at 19:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys- I am SO behind with you all- please forgive me if I have missed your important news. I've gone back a page but a lot has happened!

Heartstringz- congrats on the 6 week mark and great u can stop those pessaries!!! But an aversion to chocolate- that is just wrong!!!! What I don't want appears to change everyday- but I have no idea what I do want- its pretty crazy and still doing my head in at times. I'm sure I'm being pretty difficult but I think DH would not mind an aversion to choc seeing as I stole his cake the other day how r u feeling otherwise?

Sandra13- sounds like u are doing really well- congrats! Time is SO slow when u are waiting for the scan-18th will come before u know it! Not long now

Chiefsgirl- omg saizen is horrible- but crazy that i think it really works after all it does to our bodies. Hang in there!!! I only got 4 follies but all fertilised and 3 to blast- which I thought was incredible! Get some dandelion tea for the fluid retention and take it easy

Magsarama26 - I'm glad your spoodle has given u something to distract and good luck with your next stim cycle!

Leste83 - 21 eggs!! Ouch! But also just amazing- how on earth does that happen?! Hope u r not in too much pain and your good news will be just around the corner- is there no hope of FET before Christmas or do u need a months break (sorry I never get frosties so FET is still a mystery to me!)?

Annerley- sorry for going quiet and thanks for thinking of me. I just got so nervous leading up to my scan I just couldn't talk about it anymore. I think it was mainly from MS setting in - I just felt so bad I was getting very negative. Just didn't believe I was preggars anymore and scan would come back with a blighted ovum. I also got news my progesterone was dropping even though my hcg was increasing- dropped from 162 after epu to 22 at 6 weeks. Have been put on pessaries. However, had scan on Wednesday (7+5) little bean has a beautiful heartbeat and 1.4 cm- so dates are fine and no revision. OMG- this might actually happen!!!!!!! I was so shocked when I saw the picture- I can't wait for yours!!!! How is your MS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra! OMG! I'm so happy to hear from you, this probably sounds crazy but my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw your post, I was so worried that something bad had happened! I completely understand though, my scan is Monday afternoon and I'm a bit worried there will be nothing there. I'm not really sick at all, it seems like I was nauseous all of week 6 and particularly last weekend but this week I've just been extremely tired with some other minor symptoms thrown in. It's hard not to be negative and I'm trying to believe this might all be ok as well but it will just be nice to see something after all these weeks of waiting!

Sorry to hear that your progesterone dropped but glad they caught onto it for you! Did you just happen to have another beta or did you have symptoms of your progesterone dropping? I have heard that high progesterone can keep MS at bay so hoping that's true and hopefully the pessaries will calm yours. That's such fantastic news about the heart beat and the measurements, so glad everything is going well for you! Count down is now on until the 12wk scan!!
    Last edited by Annerley; 09-11-2013 at 11:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    Sorry I have been MIA as well. Feeling anxious as Berra and wanted to try and keep as level headed as I can be. I'm sorry to those girls I have missed that have had a bad run. Hopefully next cycle is the one that works and sticks. Fingers and toes crossed.
    Congrats to the girls who got their BFP this cycle. May it be a smooth pregnancy.

Berra- so glad that the scan went well. My scan in on Monday morning and I am nervous and excited. I wish I had one of those memory zappers from Men in Black to erase all the bad memories of the past so I can go in fresh.

Annerley- I have those fears that I feel nothing some days and wonder what the hell is going on in there. Luckily I have been having weekly blood tests to check HCG and progesterone and last count was over 14,000 so it is where it should be. They say that your body gets use to the surge in hormones and you don't feel anything for a bit then it starts up again. I wish you all the best with your scan on Monday and you see that beautiful flickering heartbeat. Also so you know, you can ask to have more scans if it makes you feel better. My FS let me have more till I saw my Ob and then I went weekly till my 12 week scan.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Riss and Annerley- I will be thinking of you both on Monday. I know what you mean Riss about erasing those memories- I wonder if this will ever feel real or safe. One of my friends said something really good to me though- we always prepare ourselves for the worst, and sometimes that means when bad things happen it doesn't destroy us, but when things go well, it also means the most to us. That we get more joy from those things we have approached with caution. When it is our turn, it is going to amazing.

Annerley- we picked up the prog issue as they were a bit concerned it dropped between my first and second betas. They still wanted to get me off crinone so we were doing weekly tests. I got off the crinone but it dropped a lot. I'm really glad they were testing cause I think it means ill probably have the same prob next time so it's good to know. Don't worry too much about the MS- ive been really surprised and how much it can change in severity and frequency. I've had periods of quite normal, then days of feeling kind of hungry and occasional mild nausea, then days of intense nausea like today. Yesterday I just kinda felt full and off food a little. The worst I had was I feeling intense nausea before bed one night so I went to bed early before DH. When he came in I was asleep but then open my eyes, looked at him and told him I was about to be sick... Then I started snoring. I don't remember this at all- next day was perfectly fine!!! So please don't worry too much- you've had other symptoms too. I think what you've experienced is normal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I read your posts everyday! I just don't have time to write (I want to reply to you all).

Thanks for thinking of us annerley and Sandra. I love reading your posts.

To the girls with BFNs that are trying again or are already stimming, sending you lotsa good baby vibes your way.

To the girls waiting on scans, and with BFPs congrats, you are still on this amazing baby journey. We could keep this post going. It would be nice to know how all our ladies go.

AFM. At the moment i am 8 weeks 2days pregnant, my baby is the size of a raspberry apparently. lol. I had my scan on Monday, good heartbeat and measured spot on. The FS was so quick with the scan that we didn't even get a chance to take a photo so that was sorta sad. But we know for next time to be more forceful to get a pic. My symptoms are fatigue, bloating still and cramps. The cramps feel like a combination of a stitch and hunger pain. So weird and annoying. Hopefully it means baby is making room. I have started to get a slight bump, it's quite reassuring to hold my belly wen I go to sleep etc. not a big enough bump to stop me sleeping on my belly yet .
    No MS as such, but if I don't eat in the morning or when I'm feeling weird, it makes me feel yuck.
    My next scan is on the 25th then I will be 10.5weeks so will be awesome to see the development changes! I booked in with GP and she ordered a million blood tests, I see her next week for results and to get a referral. I think I will go public though. RBH was where I had my DS 13 years ago, and I don't see the need to spend another 5-8grand on an OB/private if I don't need to. We are lucky we could afford the last round of IVF and I much rather buy baby furniture etc with our money.

I appreciate your posts and thoughtfulness so much. I can't go to bed without checking what u r all up to. So thank you all.

If I get some time at work I'll do more personal posts.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Last edited by Hope4Baby; 09-11-2013 at 21:49.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy to see all these posts ladies with such good news as well! I think we've all missed you three

Riss- looks like Monday will be a big day for both of us! That makes sense what you said about fluctuating symptoms as our bodies would get used to the changes and I guess some people are more sensitive to all the hormones than others! Thanks for the tip about asking for more scans if needed, will definitely keep that in mind. There is a part of me that thinks maybe I should have tracked my levels with weekly betas, since the clinic offered this but my thoughts have been to just go with it and not put the extra pressure on. I got so nervous just before calling the clinic to get each result so it was kind of nice to have a break from the BTs.
    you should join the Ivf due date group for April/may/June but it is very busy so I like coming back here where it's easier to keep track of everyone and catch up with all the familiar names!

Berra- thanks for the reassurance, I think it's because the big symptoms that you always hear about- MS and sore boobs, I've only had mild cases of each, which makes me wonder what's going on. When I start to worry though, I just remind myself of the other symptoms I'm having like frequent urination, exhaustion, hunger, stretching feelings, baby brain, excess cm, sneezing constantly. When I think of this list I think, wow that's not exactly minimal symptoms so I hope that's right!

Hope- how lovely to hear about your scan, I'm so glad it went well and that your little ones heart is beating away. I get the whole feeling yuck if I don't eat feeling as well and keep touching and looking at my tummy, which looks like a bit of a bump too. After Mondays scan, my next appt is the day after yours, on the 26th, so exciting getting closer to the end of the 1st trimester! It's great that you want to keep in contact via this thread as well, it's a really nice group and I'm so glad to have met you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sandra,
    I was dealing really well with going straight into another stim until I drove into melb ivf to pick up my drugs. For some reasons I was driving in and just burst into tears (like a weeks delayed reaction) I think just going back in and the realisation that it really didnt work and i guess just a grieving process happened (and then typical of melbourne ivf they stuffed me around when I was there so I left mad and not sad).
    Tonight was my 1st jab of the puregon (I must say I prefer the gonal f) and I started 4mg melatonin. Now that im back on the ride I feel good about it, just a little more aprehensive/cautious and less niave this time around.
    Sorry no personals I must go to bed, its almost midnight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone!

Heartstringz - It was good to hear from you again. How exciting that we are having our scan on the same day! Let’s hope this next week flies by for both of us.

Annerley - It’s scan day today!!! How are you feeling? I’m so excited for you. I hope it’s every bit as amazing as you have been imagining it to be. In relation to the threads, I wonder why they make them for three months instead of just two? It would be hard to compare with people who are so far in advance. It’s good that you’re getting insight into what’s to come though. We’ve got a few in the July thread which is great. It’s nice to compare with people who are at your stage.

Berra - How good to hear from you!! How hilarious that you stole DH’s cake the other day! Congratulations on your wonderful scan!! OMG, that must have been so amazing for you to see. I think you can let yourself get a bit more excited now. I’m so happy for you!!! Is your next scan booked in?

Riss 78 - You’ve been missed too! Good luck with your scan this morning. I hope it’s a truly magical moment for you.

Hope - I feel like I’m having an emotional overload hearing from all you ladies again! What wonderful news about your scan. It’s funny how they compare the size of the little ones to fruits isn’t it! I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t get a photo. I’ll keep that in mind when I go in for mine. How amazing that you’re getting a bump!! Please upload photos as your bump starts to grow.

Megsarama - I’m so sorry to hear that all of your emotions hit you at once. It’s so horrible when it comes from nowhere and you’re not expecting it. I can’t believe you got stuffed around by them, what’s the go? I’m glad to hear that you’re feeling good about the ride again. I truly wish you all the luck in the world with this cycle. I can’t wait to hear your BFP news which I know is just around the corner.

AFM - I’m 6 weeks pregnant today. The last couple of weeks have dragged on so slowly and I know this next week will too because my scan is now only a week away. I have a little app that gives me day to day progress of my little embryo, but until I see that heartbeat I am not getting overly excited. I just hope this next week flies by. I have officially gone up a cup size in my bra though which I find bizarre. If this is what they’re like at 6 weeks, I wonder how big they’ll grow towards the end?!!

I hope everyone else is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs- nice to hear from you! Sorry to hear that the emotions got to you when you didn't expect it but that would be more than normal. I had to visit my FS's room today to have my scan and all of a sudden the memories from being told that our only hope was Ivf came flooding back to me. Make sure you let all the tears out, I can't imagine what you are going through. How frustrating about the clinic stuffing you around but I'm glad you feel good about giving things another go! Can't wait to hear what I know will be good news at the end for you!

Sandra- yes I think 2mth due date threads sound like a good idea but it is good to compare notes or get advice from those who are at the all clear stage too, I guess! Yay for 6wks

AFM: yes today was scan day and everything went really well. To say I'm relieved is an understatement. I started to feel better when I got nauseous last night and this morning- I took my vitamin last nigh and the water I gulped down with it came back up immediately and all of a sudden there was water everywhere, lucky I seemed to keep the tablet down! The ended up doing an abdominal scan and I got two pics but they aren't overly clear as the FS said bub was cuddled up to my uterus. We could see the heart beating away and it measures 16mm, which is right on for the 8wks that I am today. FS said now I'm at 8wks with bub at right size and a good heartbeat, the chance of something going wrong is minimal. I have ring to book my 12wk scan tomorrow. I'm so happy!!