+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is this thread ending given we are in November? It's sad but at the same time I'm so happy to see all the BFPs: annerley, Riss, Sandra. Massive congrats again girls and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

JB, congrats on being PUPO and your EPU was amazing to collect so many eggs. Also really good you have quite a few frosties. I hope you don't need them anytime soon. Come on John and Mary. Grow for mummy.

Megs, sorry for the negative result. I hope the BT has different result. How did you go?

Chiefs, wow you have quite a lot of supplement. How did your BT go yesterday? It's good that you feel different this cycle. Hope this is the cycle for you. How's the follies growing?

JTM, how are you going? Good to see you are stimming again. Don't worry about what others think. Everyone is different. If you can do back to back then why not. I admire your strength.

Frances, you are such a strong woman. I admire your strength. I hope I can be that strong. I might see you in nov/dec thread?

Annerley, wow 10 weeks already. Almost second trimester. Pop in from time to time to check up on us. Hopefully the rest of us have some good news soon.

Sandra, 6 weeks now? Half way through first trimester. Are you feeling ok so far?

Hi to everyone else. This thread has been amazing. Thanks girls for supporting each other. It's a lifesaver when no one else seems to understand what we go through during IVF. I hope to see more good news

xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi minib, my bt was today, they are happy with where I'm at, slow again! First scan on fri. I'm over in the oct/nov thread mostly now but still read along here and comment every now and then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - I’m 5 weeks and 3 days. The days seem to be going by so slowly …. I just want the 18th to be here so I can go in for my scan and confirm that everything is okay. 11 days to go …. I agree with you completely. This thread has been such a great source of information and support. Whenever I felt like I wasn’t “normal”, this thread always changed my mind. I’m so grateful to have had you all during this journey.

Chiefsgirl - Good luck for Friday. I have everything crossed for you.

I really would love to keep track of all of you girls … Should we continue with this thread or start a new one?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi mini b, I'm only 7wks unfortunately, wish I was 10 already, it's at 10wks I get to see my obs. I'm counting down until my scan 4days to go until the 8wk scan. I'll definitely keep checking in, want to see you get your bfp!

Chiefsgirl- good luck for Friday, really hope the scan goes well!

Sandra- I really hope to keep in touch as well. Spidery, Hope and Berra have popped over to the April/may/June Ivf babies due thread (haven't heard from Hope or Berra in a bit though ) but you will probably be July and just miss out on that thread. I also want to see some of the other ladies finally get their good news...I don't know, will they keep renewing this thread even though the sept/oct time frame has finished or do we start a new one?
    Last edited by Annerley; 07-11-2013 at 19:33.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB- did you have to wait for ET after such a big haul of eggs? Was your FS not concerned about you getting OHSS? Would love to know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where to start…. We have just finished cycle 2 and last friday had my scan which showed 5-6 follies either side, were great size's for Tuesday's scheduled EPU. Laying on the table the FS said wow…. my ovaries were covered full of follies, (totally unexpected). Needless to say we got 21 Eggs, and yesterday heard the news that 16 fertilised. Today's call shows that we have 2 2cell, 1 3cell, majority 4cell, and 2 6cell which are fragmenting. I am still shocked by the initial 21 eggs, yet am so excited to have made it so far, especially after my 1st cycle being cancelled on day of EPU.

The downfall on this was that we have to freeze all and wait for ET as the risk of OHSS was higher. That really bums me out as I was really looking forward to maybe having good news for Christmas.

On the upside I have had light to moderate cramping and no swelling as yet.

Congrats to those that have had there good news of recent and good luck to those about to do EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib, thanks for checking in, bt was negative and I wasnt really all that sad (I think my 10 week old spoodle might have been the perfect distraction). I have started af today and im straight back into another stim, jabs start saturday.
    Like chiefsgirl I have moved over to the oct/nov thread but still read all the posts here as this was my very 1st cycle/thread/support and I dont know how I would have done it without all you wonderful ladies. The support system, knowlegde, inspiration and understanding. Most people in my regular life jusr dont get this whole process (not their fault I know) but sometimes loved ones just make it all that much harder. So every day I come to the hub and feel more at ease seeing all the familiar names with stories that give me hope. Thank you to each and every one of you.
    And sandra and annerley, I know time is lagging for you ladies but I feel like its flown. I hope your both well :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Annerley, this thread will keep going as long as we keep posting in it! There is a thread on here for Nov/Dec 2012 IVF that is still going a year later!

Well, I had another BT and my scan today. Feeling a bit as my bloods on wednesday were the same as last cycle, but my scan shows just 3 follies growing, 1 x 14, 1x 13 1 x 12 and then there is a couple at 10. I had 5 around the 13-14 at this stage last time and another 4-5 not far behind! I know it's all about quality over quantity but it's just so frustrating.

I'm holding on to the thought that even though I've only got 3 follies growing they're putting out the same amount of estrogen, so surely that means they're more mature than what I got last time

The saizen is playing havoc with my body, I'm aching all day every day and yesterday I started puffing up like a balloon! Soaking my feet in epsom salts every day is helping, but I'm having to elevate my legs every day now to help get rid of the fluid in my legs - god help me if it's like this when I do finally get pregnant

On the plus side the nurse said she would ask my FS if I can do a double transfer of two good embies if we get them. My clinic will generally only do one good one and one that isn't good enough to freeze. So we'll see how we go with that.

Leste that's great news about your embies growing and that you're not suffering from OHSS. Shame they couldn't have monitored you and seen how you were going before cancelling ET, but better safe than sorry I guess.

Sandra and Annerley good luck with your scans, please do pop back in and let us know how you go.

I think I would have gone crazy without the ladies here on BH during the last year. It has definitely helped me keep sane!

One of the ladies who got pregnant during my first cycle is due anyday now, it's so nice to hear that it can happen!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - I was wondering about Hope this morning. If you find out how she is can you please let us know. Yes, I have moved into the July thread. It’s nice to compare symptoms with girls at your stage. Although it’s only two weeks between us so it’s been good to see what’s been happening with you and waiting for it to happen to me. Monday is so much closer now!!

Leste - It’s so good to hear from you! Congratulations on the big haul of eggs! It sounds like they are all coming along nicely. It’s a shame that they have decided to do a freeze all. Could they wait to see how you feel in the next few days before making the decision? They said they were probably going to do that for me but I felt totally fine and didn’t get any OHSS (I had 20 eggs) so they let me do the transfer. Make sure you drink at least 3 litres of water a day and two protein shakes - it really works. I am sending lots of fertilising vibes to your little ones.

Megsarama - You’re taking this so well. I am in awe of you right now. Good luck with your next stim cycle. I really hope this is your lucky one and that you don’t have to do it again. How are you feeling about it?

Chiefsgirl - Try not to get too frustrated. The smaller ones can still catch up and you may end up with a good number of follies. Quality is definitely more important than quantity. Fingers crossed they let you do a double transfer! Stay positive because your turn will be soon, I just know it!

You are all amazing!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA for a while, I've been so flat out I haven't had time to post.

I hope you are feeling better Frances!

Annerley - really glad everything is going well for you!

Leste - wow that's a huge haul of eggs! Well done I agree with Sandra's advice re the OHSS, hopefully you can ward it off.

Sandra - sounds like we are booked in for our scans on the same day! Mine is also on the 18th.

AFM I'm going well. Six weeks along today! I saw my FS on Wednesday & he was happy with how I'm going & let me stop the pesseries (yay lol). My hcg levels at my blood test on wednesday (2nd beta) were 13859! I'm booked in for a scan on 18th November, so hopefully everything continues to go well I haven't had too many symptoms, I've mostly just been really tired & drained. The cramping is better since stopping the pesseries. The only food aversion I've had is to chocolate. Normally I'm a massive chocoholic so DH thinks it's really funny. Hope I like chocolate again in the future!