+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic Heartstringz!! Great numbers!! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats heartstringz on your BFP

scan went really well got to see the flickering of the heartbeat such a good feeling so amazing. FS said all looks good so far I go back for another scan with FS in 2 weeks. Also I get to stop crinone

Last edited by Spidery; 30-10-2013 at 14:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra – I’m so delighted it was all confirmed as you had hoped – keep celebrating and enjoying the journey to come! I am so truly happy for you x

Heartstringz – I had an opportunity to smile again today at hearing your news, what wonderful wonderful news. All the very best to you.

Spidery – I hope your journey to continues to bring you such joy x

Annerley – thank you for showing such thoughtfulness x

Hope4baby- thank you for your thoughts, wishing you the very best for your upcoming scan!

Minib – thank you so much for taking the time out to offer such kind words, I so very much appreciate it.

Frances - I truly have everything crossed for you. You have, without knowing me, offered such wonderful advice, while going through such stressful times yourself. Thank you.

I had my negative result confirmed with the BT today. It was not unexpected of course, but still stung to have it confirmed. Will work out over the next few days whether we can cycle again this year, might be a bit tricky with the clinic closing for a month over Christmas. Also, the thought of another failure so soon terrifies me, not sure how I’d go with that if it turned out that way.

Thank you to one and all to extending such kindness and compassion to me, I am sorry if I have added negativity to the thread. All the good news (and there’s plenty of it!) has sincerely brightened a few darker days – so thank you, and wishing you all well xx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JTM For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-10-2013),Sandra13  (31-10-2013),Spidery  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone!

Hope - I had my EPU on 11th October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JTM,

Big hugs even when you know the answer it still hurts. I choose not to take the phone calls, id be feeling ok at least not crying. But when they called me it just set me right off.

Personally I felt my first BFN was the worst. I knew the odds, I just had blind hope that it was going to work. And when I got AF super early I screamed in anger and rage.

I'm so afraid of staring again, I wonder how many hits I can take. I sometimes have my lunch in the car at work so I can cry. I feel so ashamed at times of my failures. All we can do is look to the future and hope that things will eventually turn out better. There are are better days for us.

Be kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Heartstringz on the confirmation of you bfp!! What great numbers! Wow based on your dates, you must be almost 5wks already! You must be so happy!!

Sandra- I've been Crinone free for 9 days now! I was a bit nervous to stop taking it to begin with to be honest as I was worried something would go wrong. I started with cutting back from twice a day to once a day for a few days, then went to oneevery second day then none at all! Have you told anyone of your news yet?

Spidery- I'm so glad you hear you scan went so well! I can only imagine what it must feel like to see that heartbeat, I bet you can't wait for the next two weeks to fly by until you get to see your little one again!

Hope- I was only thinking after I posted yesterday that you still obviously wouldn't know if it's one of two! How exciting that it could be twins and to think you could even get one of each due to having two embryos put in. I can't wait to know how many you have either!

Frances- I was so sad reading your post, I hate that you feel like a failure but understand that you'd feel like you need to cry and let if all out! Honestly, you have been such a support and wealth of information to us all! I really think you seem like such a strong person, your resilience through all of this is so admirable! I hope one day that you feel proud of what you've been through and endured and want so much for you to get that happy ending that you deserve xx

JTM- I'm sorry to hear that your bfn was confirmed! Please don't be sorry for being negative! You have just so happened to have arrived here when there is a lot of good things going on, which is great of course but if things aren't going well for anyone on here, including yourself, we are here to listen/ read and be supportive so don't feel like you have to hold back for us
    Last edited by Annerley; 30-10-2013 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been such a joy to be apart of this thread, there has been so many good results which is so exciting and gives me hope. I have subbed to the new thread as my bt is on the 5th of November. I have the 2ww crazies. Good luck to all through ladies who got their bfp, I hope you all have smooth pregnancies. For those who didn't have as much luck hope to see you in the next thread where we hopefully get ours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much JTM I am so sorry that your negative was confirmed. It's the most horrible feeling .. I truly feel for you. I hope you do get to cycle again this year. Would you be prepared to do it straight away? You most certainly did not bring any negativity to this thread. We all have our bad days and there's no better place to share that than on this thread. We all know exactly what you are going through and feel your pain. Never apologise for having a bad day. I think it would be really odd if you went through this process and didn't have a few. We're always here for you.

Frances - I'm so sorry that you feel that way. I know there were times when I had to leave work and drive around the corner to have a good cry. There's nothing wrong with this. To come this far proves that you are an incredibly strong woman. I wish I could give you a .

Annerley - How exciting that your body is now working all on its own! I've only told my sister so far because we share everything. We're waiting for our first scan to tell our mums. It will be nice to make sure there is a heartbeat before we get everyone excited. Who have you told?

Megsarama - I hope the 5th of November comes around quickly for you. I truly wish you all the best and will keep my fingers crossed that it is the last cycle you do.

It's sad that this thread is now coming to an end. You ladies have been invaluable. Thank you all so much.

AFM - Everything seems to be going well. I'm very tired a lot of the time and my nausea is still here, but I love it. This morning I discovered that my little one doesn't like pineapple - that was not fun. I also have a big blue vein on my left breast now which makes me smile every time I see it. I can't wait for my next beta tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry I've been quiet on here, have been keeping up to date with everyone's news - the BFPs have been so good to see!

I'm home from EPU today - 34eggs! Obviously at high risk of OHSS so will see how things go. Otherwise if all ok ET schedule for 2x3dt on Sunday.

Will get maturity and fert rates tomorrow. So far feeling surprisingly well, a bit tender but much better than after my last EPU (19eggs) so just having a restful day with DH & my sweet dog who has been so gentle with me since I got home - animal instincts are amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow JB congrats on your amazing egg numbers. Rest up and be spoilt by the DH and your gorgeous Dog. What's her name ??

I'm back in hospital grrr spending another night. I've got OHSS and its made one of my ovaries internally bleed. Causing all sorts of pain, and sadly I had a chemical pregnancy only. I started bleeding extremely heavily last night in hospital. Not allowed home tonight either.

I'm acutally ok I do think I rushed into this cycle before I could fully heal emontionaly and also physically. But the fab ladies here have been such a wonderful support. Thank you all

Congrats ladies with BFP

And good luck to everyone else for there cycles lots more BFP are headed this way.