Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heartstringz good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Sandra! So glad that your results have been confirmed- such a great feeling, isn't it? You'll be fine on Friday, somehow your body just seems to know what to do, I can't wait to see your levels keep on going up and up and up! Do you get to stop Crinone yet or cut back on it at all?

JTM and Lisa- so sorry to hear that both of you ladies didn't get the news you were hoping for- hugs to you both!

Frances- I really hope you are wrong about your pregnancy not being viable, a positive line is a start and you still have a few days to go yet! I'm really hoping it works out for you! Sorry to hear you didn't get any frosties though!

Good luck for tomorrow Heartstringz- sounds like you are going to be fine to me, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about and your numbers will be really great!

Hope- I don't have too much going on here as well! I feel a little bit of stretching going on occasionally but one of my big symptoms is baby brain, I'm so forgetful, it's like my brain has really gone missing. The nausea has subsided now, I still felt a bit sick yesterday but looks like it was just motion sickness made a bit worse from the pregnancy. I have heard that morning sickness feels like you are sea sick and can't get get off the boat, I tell you on Sunday, I was so thankful to get off that boat!! I know it's still early for us so we should savour these moments until it all really kicks in! Very exciting that your scan is so soon!i really can't wait for mine, it will seem so much more real then!

Nice to hear from you Minib, hope you have been well and treating yourself! Good luck for your next cycle, you sound like you have been really strong about this and should be proud of yourself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to you all lovely ladies for your support.
    You have brought a fear tears to my eyes. Im home from hospital, blood work advised me yes I'm pregnant. They would not speculate if it was going to be high enough.

I've spent the day processing things. So no more POAS just do the blood test. Im
    going to do this at gp and have the results forwarded FS.
    And Im not going to chase the results. I always get AF while on crinone, so the answer will come sooner or later.
    What will be will be.

Good luck for BT Heartstringz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa and JTM For you both so sorry your cycle did not work out

Francesthecat For you hoping the numbers are high enough to hold on
    Sandra a big congrats for your BFP

Hopeforbaby I know what you mean every time I go to loo I check still too.

heartstingz good luck on BT

AFM off for scan today I think I'm 6 weeks 2 days. Hope all goes well.

If I missed anyone else I'm sorry hope you are all having a great day

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-10-2013),Sandra13  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing to new thread as I am back on the wagon. Start our next cycle when AF arrives in two weeks or so.

Congrats to the BFPs, lots of babydust in this thread 💗

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances- I'm so happy that you have at least had some positive news! I really hope your next BT goes well but yes, I agree, I think no more poas is a good idea! Fingers firmly crossed for you!

Spidery- I'm 6wks 2days as well! Good luck with your scan, can't wait to hear all about it! I want to go now too, haha!

Rainbowrain- nice to hear from you, all the best for this cycle! How exciting that it is happening so soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances - I’m really happy to hear that we’ve been able to support you. It’s so important to have people to talk to that know what you’re going through. IVF is not easy. I’m so happy to hear that you’ve got a positive result! It’s a start. I really hope your numbers are nice and high and you can stop worrying. How are you feeling?

Hope - Thank you. I can’t wait for the second beta! It will be on Friday. How exciting that you’re almost at 7 weeks!! I can’t wait to hear how your first scan goes.

Heartstringz - Make sure you let us know when you get those results!!

Minib - Thank you very much. I hope this next month doesn’t drag on too much for you and you get to your FET quickly. Best of luck with everything.

Annerley - Although I knew that it was going to be positive, having the nurse call me and confirm it was just amazing. I think it was a mixture of happiness, relief, calm and nerves all at the same time. The nurse said that when I go in on Friday she’ll discuss progesterone with me. For the moment I have to stay on the Crinone but she said if I want to change to pessaries I can do that too. As weird as this sounds, I prefer the Crinone to the pessaries. They were just too messy and a pain because I had to lie down for half an hour after inserting each one. With the Crinone I wait 10 minutes and then get on with what I have to do. I’ll see what their recommendation is. Have you come of it yet or are you still cutting back? How amazing that you’re already suffering baby brain. I’m really happy to hear that you’re not overly sick anymore. I agree with you, we need to savour every bit of it!

Spidery - How did you go with your scan???

Rainbowrain - I hope this next cycle is a lucky one for you. Best of luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just got my bt results - BFP!!!

I have to keep going with the pessaries & go back next Wednesday for a second bt. So hopefully this one sticks!

I think she said my hcg levels are 1078!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hearstrings woot woot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hearts. CONGRATS!!!!! Awesome news and great numbers. How many days past epu are you?

Spidery. How did your scan go? I cant wait for mine! the first time seeing the heartbeat would just be amazing.

Rainbowrain. Glad you get to start your next cycle in the next few weeks, sending you good BFP vibes

Annerley. Definitely savoring the moments, but i'm just bursting to see a heartbeat!, and also to find out if I have 1 or 2. (hoping for 2 )