+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstringz - I still went for my BT this morning. Now I just have to wait and see the results. The FN was super excited for me which was really nice. After all this time they know me quite well.

Annerley - Thank you. I can't wait to see my numbers either. This is such an exciting time!

JTM - I'm so sorry that you got a negative result. That has really made me sad becuase I was so hoping you would be lucky too. Did you find out when you can do your next cycle. I will have everything crossed for you. Thank you for your kind words.

Frances - Have you tested again? I'm really sorry that you didn't get any frosties. I've heard wonderful things about Wazza and wish you all the best.

Nicole - I hope Friday comes around quickly so you can get your results. I'm sorry to hear about your struggle. My SIL has gone through this and she found that the shakes were absolutely useless. She got onto a high protein low carb diet and it worked wonders for her. Maybe you could try something like that? I know how hard the battle is and I am sending you lots of .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today’s your day Sandra! Enjoy that wonderful moment when it’s all officially confirmed – I am so happy for you. I am hoping to see my FS tomorrow or Thursday after the BETA. I am keen to not wait too long but not sure if I’ll be able to fit in another cycle before the end of the year (just not sure if the clinic closes over Christmas etc). To be honest I am totally ignorant as to what happens from here – do I just suddenly stop all the medications? Do I take anything while waiting for the next cycle etc? And perhaps the one bothering me the most – did I do something wrong this time around to make it not work...? Hoping I can get all the answers in the next couple of days!Frances, Wazza is wonderful – I hope you can get a cancellation appointment much sooner than June next year. He’s who I am with and while it didn’t work this time, he instils enough confidence to make me sure we’ll get there next time (or the time after that).To everyone else – take care and wishing you all well in your journeys x
    Last edited by JTM; 29-10-2013 at 09:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for BT Sandra..

JTM don't stoop medications until the clinic advises you to do so. And no you have not done anything wrong. I've heard so many wonderful things about him.

AFM Ive got a annoying case of OHSS WFT my ovaries are very very swollen and my gut is going to bust. I did another test and got another faint positive. I know from previous cycles it's not enough to be an on going and viable pregnancy.

Hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys thanks so much for your thoughts xx

Unfortunately my first FET was negative.

So hoping af arrives soon. I have 3 frosties left.
    So do we join the nov thread now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear about your results sending you a big hug

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Lisa80  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant!! I can't even explain how I'm feeling at the moment. This is the happiest I have ever been. I finally know what this feels like!! My beta is 557 and my progesterone is 65.1. The FN said they are really great numbers. I will go in again on Friday for the next test. I know it's early days but I'm going to celebrate anyway

JTM - I'm sorry that I can't help you because this was my first cycle. I'm not too sure what happens afterwards ... If it's anything like IUI, the clinic will usually tell you when to stop. Please stop asking whether you did something wrong. You haven't done anything wrong. Unfortunately some of us endure a longer journey than others. Its through no fault of our own. Keep your chin up and stay positive. The fact that you are with Wazza is amazing. I've never heard of anyone not getting pregnant when they were with him. I hope you get to see him this week and find out what's next. I truly wish you all the luck in the world.

Frances - That really sucks that you've got OHSS. Is there anything you're doing to help get rid of it? Even though the line is faint, they say that pregnancy hormones bring on OHSS. I have my for you.

Lisa - I'm really sorry to hear that you got a negative. Are you okay? You're very lucky to still have three frosties. I really hope the next transfer is your BFP.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Lisa80  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Sandra congrats on your BT results.. In IVF we need to celebrate every milestone we reach.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Gals, Sorry I have been MIA recently, I do read your posts everyday tho, you are all in my thoughts.

Sandra. MG CONGRATS!!!! They are great numbers, now the wait for second BETA So happy for you !

JTM, Dont be hard on yourself, Its a hard journey, just never give up. I hope you get your BFP sooner than what I had to wait. Is it possible you may still have a chance and that u POAS too early? I hope so. Fingers crossed for you.

Frances. Sorry you didnt get any frosties. Keep up your water intake! I hope your OHSS symptoms don't get too much worse. But i am still bloated everyday from mine also, just not as bad as the TWW. I will put on 1-2KG's of water then pee all night and by morning i've lost the bloat, then it starts again. Lol. Happy that you got the second line there. for good numbers for you!

Annerley. Hope you are feeling less nauseous, and that it was only motion sickness. I felt a tiny bit neasea today, but I think it was just that I took elevit on an empty stomach. Congrats on making it to 6 weeks! Yay

To everyone else

AFM. Not much to report. bloated all day, peeing all night, nipples started to get sore a lil bit, other than that not much. Cant wait till Monday for my first scan. today I am 6 weeks & 4 days pregnant. Still paranoid everytime i go to the loo. Although still on

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JTM - I'm sorry to hear you got a negative.

Lisa - good luck with the weight-loss journey! I hope you find something that works for you.

Frances - I think it's a good sign that theres a faint line there - how fast past transfer are you now?

Sandra - CONGRATULATIONS!

I have my bt tomorrow. I'm very nervous. I haven't POAS since 8dp5dt because I was too scared that it was a false positive. I might test in the morning though so that I have an idea of the result before I have to find out at work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been reading but have been quiet. I can't not replied to JTM. JTM, my first IVF was unsuccessful too. Do you have any frosties? Don't blame yourself. I did too. It's natural to feel this way I think but don't let it go on for too long. I'm taking a month off before doing a FET hopefully in early dec. I don't believe we've done anything wrong. It's just not our time yet. It will come. Big hugs.

Sandra, woohoo congrats! Awesome news and happy for you

Hi to everyone else.