+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats to the recent BFPS just an update on where we r at, had EPU Wed, 8 eggs, 5 mature, 2 fertilised. 1 is at a 4 cell stage the other 2 cell stage, praying they make it through ready for a transfer next week, Im a nervous wreck. Hi to everyone else, hope all is going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances- less than a week to go for you now, I hope the 2ww hasn't made you too crazy! It's such an exciting time, I really hope this is the cycle for you. Are you going to poas the day before again?

Spidery and Muppa- you ladies are lucky having your scans so early, I have to wait until the 11 nov when I'll be 8wks before my FS will do one! How are you both feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Riss- how are you feeling? Has it sunk in for you yet? All the best for your next beta!

Heartstringz- maybe the symptoms are a bit of both...pregnancy hormones are known to enhance ohss symptoms. Next Wednesday really isn't that far away now, I bet you are getting excited!!

Megs- sorry to hear your ET didn't go as well ad you'd hoped, not what you need going into the dreaded 2ww. Don't lose hope as the embryo survived the thaw so that had to mean something! There are lots of stories out there of ladies having low grade embryos that end up being their bfp!

AFM: DH Nan's funeral was yesterday (which was also my birthday). I was like an emotional hormonal wreck! I can usually stay strong and wanted to for DH but couldn't help it. I think his family were surprised by how much the loss seemed to affect me as only his parents know that we are expecting. His family kept offering me drinks at the wake, it was so tempting to tell them but the timing didn't seem appropriate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annerly,

That would have been an emotional day. Big hugs. I lost my Nan this year, my DH was a ig support for me as well. I had my ET on her birthday, and I cried again at that. Good to hear that you don't too much MS yet.

The TWW has not been to bad, apart from the day after transfer I had the tiniest amount of pink in the crinone. I swore very loudly!!! But I do really think the hypnotherapy and accupunture have made me calmer. I usually have trouble sleeping during TWW but this time. I've slept every night this week so, fingers crosed. Next week the crazies will probably kick in lol.

To everyone else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, newbie here.
    Had my bloods today 10 days post fet 5db

Hcg only 5

More bloods monday.
    Not looking too good. I think i implanted 5 days post transfer so living in hope. Anyone got any experience with a low hcg and had a happy ending?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone!

Spidery – Good luck with your scan on Wednesday.

Heartstringz – How are you feeling?

Muppa – Yay for being able to stop Crinone!! Good luck with your last BT and scan. This is so exciting!

Megsarama – I’m sorry that your ET didn’t go as expected. You never know, you might have a real fighter there. Stay positive.

Booboo – Sending your little embies lots of growing vibes!!

Annerley – I hope you had a lovely birthday. How are you feeling? It sucks that your first scan is so far away. You poor thing with the funeral. I can’t imagine how badly those hormones must take hold. Sending you big hugs.

Frances – It’s so great to hear that you’re still so calm. I really hope you stay that way next week as well.

Lisa – Welcome to the thread. I am sending you lots of positive vibes.

AFM – I’ve been feeling a little weird over the last few days (a bit nauseous before and after food and light headed) so I caved yesterday (7dp5dt) and tested. It was a BFP!!! I was on the phone to DH as I saw the test and just started shaking and crying. I don’t think I stopped shaking for about an hour. Even he was too shocked to talk. The line was as dark as the control line! It’s the first time I’ve ever seen a positive result! I’m still in shock about it … Another test this morning confirmed that it’s definitely real. Bring on Tuesday for the total confirmation!! This is definitely going to be the best birthday ever! I really want to thank each and every one of your for all of your positive messages when I thought that AF was on her way. You ladies are just amazing and I know I would be going crazy without you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra would you believe I cried reading your post!! Wow, wow, wow - congratulations!! I hope Tuesday rolls around so quickly for you so it's all confirmed. I am truly delighted for you. I've been holding off on doing a HPT only because I know I'll still have the Pregnyl in my system so it won't be accurate. I might cave and do one Wednesday morning before the BT (only because I'll be at work when I get the news so want to prepare myself if it's bad). But I am sure glad I joined this thread - clearly it's the BFP thread!! Sending positive thoughts to everyone else xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JTM For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra- yahooooo, congrats!!
    Due to the funeral I've decided I'm celebrating my birthday today as I'm heading off for a harbour cruise with friends, what a fantastic start to my substitute birthday! So so happy for you Sandra! I couldn't stop shaking and crying when I saw the line too. I've had some light headedness also. Make sure you relax until BT xx
    I'm feeling ok- my main symptoms are frequent urination, fatigue and constant hunger. Boobs hurt on and off but are heavier and fuller! No real sickness yet though- I'm 6wks tomorrow, 15 days until the scan so it's starting to feel closer! Just hope there's a heart beat!

Frances- it's great that so far hasn't been too crazy for you! I think the hypnotherapy and acupuncture were a fantastic idea!
    That would have been hard having ET on your Nan's birthday, it emotional enough! Our baby's heart would have formed around the time DH Nan passed so it's nice to think that his nan is living on through our little one!

Welcome Lisa- good luck for tomorrow! I hope the results have gone up! One of the ladies on here started low and they weren't sure how it would go but now has an official bfp as the levels went up by second beta, hope it's the same for you!
    Last edited by Annerley; 27-10-2013 at 07:36.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woot woot congrats to Sandra bring on that BT!!!

Great news so happy for you xxxxxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from my harbour cruise but unfortunately spent most of the morning on the back deck with a sick bag! Haven't been sick like that in ages and haven't had any type of travel sickness since I was a child! Wondering whether it was some morning sickness or just a coincidence with the timing and the rough seas, either way at least I have my first vomit out of the way, lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sandra!!!

Thanks for the reassurance. Lots of twinges going on down there I really hope it's a good sign xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (28-10-2013)