+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heartstringz- yes that looks very much like the bfp I got at the same stage as you so I think congrats are in order...I'm excited for you but will try not to get too carried away! What a pain that your BT is so far away, any chance of them moving it forward now that you have had a positive test? So happy for you so far, yay!

Welcome JTM- you've come to a great place to wait out the crazy 2ww and good luck for next week's results!

Sandra- those cramps actually sound promising, a few of us including me have had them from around 6dp5dt and then had a bfp so hoping it's the same as you!
    The fire is still there but seems to have eased a lot, not quite as smokey, thanks for checking in!
    Fingers crossed that af stays away of you but I have a good feeling it will!!

Megs- good luck for ET, hope it's an amazing experience for you! All the best for you little frostie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for BT Sandra FX Its so hard not to symptom spot, and worry about everything.

My BT is 1/11 which is only 10 days

Good luck for ET Megsarama.

Hope everyone else is traveling ok yay nearly Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks you so much for being so welcoming, it's truly appreciated. I've spent the process up until now not really talking about things to anyone (other than OH of course!) so it's so comforting to know there are others enduring the same rollercoaster ride. Thank you. Sandra, I hope Tuesday brings you the news you're dreaming of x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heartstringz, that looks positive to me. I'm also cautiously excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    JTM welcome and For BT on Wednesday.

Megs gas good luck for ET tomorrow

Annerley thanks for congrats and advice I figured most clinics are different. Glad you have not had much symptoms to make you sick.

Heartstringz fòr BT next Wednesday as well so far so good with your hpt results

Francesthecat 10 days that's early just like mine for your BT next Friday.

AFM just waiting for scan with FS next Wednesday seems like a few if us have things on next Wednesday Today was pretty good back did not ache as much as it has been for the last week. Hoping get good news next week at scan.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-10-2013),JTM  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Annerley, I haven't asked them if they can move the BT forward, but I'm happy to wait till Wednesday - I guess it's more likely to be 100% accurate the longer I wait.

I'm getting bad nausea already, can't work out if it's a hyperstim thing or from the possible bfp. I also have worse abdo pain today (called the clinic but they didn't think it's an issue at this stage). I'm taking these symptoms as a good sign at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley - I POAS every day after ET (my best friend works in pharmaceuticals and gave me enough HPT to stock a pharmacy!). Looks like I'll be due around the start of July however we had two transferred so not sure whether it's one or two yet! I hope those fires didn't get to close to you.

Spidery - I asked for a third BT next week, just for my own piece of mind Good luck with the scan next week!

Frances - I had a tiny lil bit of blood the day after ET and then nothing, so please don't stress as I think it's normal. When' s your BT?

Sandra - Have you given in yet and POAS? It's so hard not to but this thread has been lucky with BFP's and I'm sending you lots of positive baby vibes!

Riss - Congratulations on your BFP! We have similar numbers with our first result, I'm so happy for you! When is your second BT?

Hope - Good luck with your scan, it's so exciting!

MiniB - I wish you all the best of luck with your FET. Not sure what supplements your on, but I changed from Elevit to Natures Own Pregnancy Platinum and got my BFP!

JTM - Good luck with your BT on Monday!

Heartstringz - That HPT looks great! OMG.....I'm so excited for you!

Thank you to all you wonderful ladies for your kind words of support, it means so much!
    AFM, the second BT results were great yesterday. HCG had tripled in 48 hours, from 189 to 581! Progesterone had dropped slightly from 403 to 369 but my nurse said that was nothing to worry about. The best part is, I can finally stop Crinone...Yay! As I am such a stress head, I am having a third BT next Thursday and then my scan is booked for 8 November. I'm so excited but so nervous at the same time. This is the closest we have come to a successful pregnancy

If I have forgotten anyone, I'm sorry. Sending good vibes and baby dust to all xxx

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Muppa7677 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations muppa and thank you for your kind words That's great your numbers are rising beautifully. I have my next BT next Wednesday. At my clinic if you have a good level at first beta you have weekly blood tests , so it's another week of waiting for me!! I'm going to be on progesterone the whole pregnancy this time, not till 12 weeks.

JTM- welcome and best of luck this cycle!! Fingers crossed!

Megsarama- good luck at ET today! you will have BT 11 days later. ( well that is when I did)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Muppa7677  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez, there is so many bfp on this thread!
    I had my ET today. I don't think it will work, they didn't grade the embryo but I know it wasn't great cause the embryologist let us look at the embryo then took it away back to the lab to get the integrity checked. They said it was ok for transfer but the fs said that sometimes they dont thaw well but there is still a chance...... that's the only news he gave. So I'm not too hopeful.
    But I'm glad it's at least done. I start crinone tonight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez, there is so many bfp on this thread!
    I had my ET today. I don't think it will work, they didn't grade the embryo but I know it wasn't great cause the embryologist let us look at the embryo then took it away back to the lab to get the integrity checked. They said it was ok for transfer but the fs said that sometimes they dont thaw well but there is still a chance...... that's the only news he gave. So I'm not too hopeful.
    But I'm glad it's at least done. I start crinone tonight...