+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Riss congratulations! Very happy for you and was really hoping to hear the good news yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Riss! Awesome news! So happy for you. Sending sticky vibes your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Riss congrats on your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstrings,

I've hear OHSS symptoms get worse if its a BFP! When is your BT ??

wishing you luck xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I heard too Frances. As much as it will suck if it does get worse, at least it will be worth it if I have a BFP. Still haven't heard from the clinic as to when BT is, but I'm kind of working on the assumption that it will be early next week. Will call them tomorrow & confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Riss that is awesome news!!! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss- congrats on your news! I was only thinking about you last night as I knew your beta would have been early this week! So happy it was such great news for you!! How are you feeling?

Spidery- congrats on you bfp too! Fantastic news!!
    i wouldn't be too worried about not having another beta, I only got a third one to check my progesterone levels before being allowed to go off Crinone but if your clinic keeps you on it, that's probably why they don't check the progesterone levels and only have the two betas. My clinic said that some ladies track their levels with weekly betas and they said its optional but I'm welcome to drop in for additional betas whenever I like if I need peace of mind. Maybe your clinic will let you come in if you choose to, even if it's not what they usually do. I haven't had too many symptoms, just a few but definitely no sickness!

Minib- I'm so sorry that it's a real bfn for you now but you sound like you have taken it really well and are being strong! I think your FET will work really well with the one month break, I'm confident for you!
    im due 23 June and have booked my obs. It's the same doc that did the ET for us, I will see him from 10wks!

Hope- I'm sure my birthday will be ok and at least his nan is no longer suffering but she was so full of life so it was hard to see her go downhill so quickly. It's especially hard that DH has no grandparents left to see him become a father for the first time!
    How exciting for your scan, mine is exactly a week after yours! I was surprised by my numbers too, much higher than I expected but definitely happy with those levels! I'm hearing you on the exhaustion!

Sandra- the 2ww is certainly hard! Unfortunately time hasn't gone any quicker since getting a bfp but I do feel more sane now lol. I hope time does go quick until our 8wk scan, 19 days to go but whose counting!! Do you think you'll poas?

Heartstringz- glad to hear that there is no sign of af! Your symptoms do sound very good! Best of luck if you do decide to POAS! I got my bfp on 8dp5dt so hope that time brings you good news as well!

AFM: unfortunately there is a fire 10-15min drive from our house! It feels a bit closer when it's in the same postcode to where I live. Part of my job is insurance and it's a bit scary when they place an embargo on your postcode (we aren't able to accept anyone living in my postcode for new insurance policies at the moment as it's too high risk). So far there is no real danger but it's just very smokey!
    Last edited by Annerley; 23-10-2013 at 19:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay safe Annerley! Hope it doesn't get any closer to your place!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, I have only just joined this form and I know I am very late in the piece - but I hope it is ok if I join you all here? I am currently 7 days post ET and am due to return to the clinic for test next Monday. This is our first IVF/ICSI cycle. It is of so much comfort to read the experiences of others and know I am not the only one going through all this. Again, I hope it is ok that I have joined in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had to post really quickly before work:

8 days past 5 day transfer -

8 days past transfer.jpg

Trying to be cautiously excited in case the trigger shot is still in my system. Planning to test again on Sunday (11 days past).