Minib- I go nuts in 2ww- it is a very stressful time, but I'm so thankful there are threads like this one to get support. U can tell us your worries anytime and someone will always have something valuable to say to help u feel better.
KLM- I'm so sorry, and hugs! I had considered donor eggs quite a bit. My FS concluded that it is likely that my autoimmune disease attacked my ovaries- so the threat of having not good eggs is still present. I thought about going to South Africa or Thailand if we could not get a BFP out of 3 cycles. It is still something I will consider if we have any abnormal pregnancy issues. It is a terribly tough decision to make, but I think it is just a beautiful thing that there are ladies out there willing to do it to help us become mothers. I'm pretty weak so I think I would cave into this decision too early- I don't think there would be anything wrong with another try, and as others have suggested, a change of FS could be worth investigating. U have our support!!!
heartstringz- yay!- the ET will be fine! It can actually be very exciting. Ill also for frosted for you
Hope4baby- I did have my second BT- hcg rose from 129 to 474 in 72 hrs. So we booked in our 7wk scan. I think we have the same ov date too! I have another BT on Friday for progesterone levels. I went down to one crinone a day and prog dropped from 43 to 39. They want to check it has stabilized. Then apparently no more tests until scan- freaky... Still don't think this is happening. I hope hope hope this keeps going! But feeling pretty cautious!