+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default AF Advice Please!

I was wondering if anyone had any advice in regards to delayed AF? It is now 4days overdue, and the only reason I can think of is stress due to losing a donor and having to find a new one. I keep telling myself not to think about it and just relax, but it seems every waking minute is spent thinking about trying to conceive our 2nd baby.

Ordinarily I wouldn't worry that much about it, however we are due to inseminate during my next ovulation. At the moment I am not able to tell our new Donor when we will need his donation. I feel like i am letting everyone down as my partner and i have been working towards insem since the beginning of the year. I know i did ovulate this month as i had positive opk test, my BBT dipped and I had ovulation spotting the day before and day of O. Now i am unsure when or if I will ovulate again.

I have a doctor's appt tomorrow to see if she has any advice, however I am assuming she will just tell me to wait it out. Perhaps i am being overly precious about this and should really calm down.

Has anyone experienced this or am i being a bit of a drama queen? Please help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just seen your thread. How you traveling KKMollie?? I've never had AF late when not on stimms so I'm no help to you I'm afraid

Similar Threads

1. Need advice on when to seek advice...
    By Chillies in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 12:09
  2. Help & advice please!
    By itsagirl2012 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 22:27
  3. Really need some advice
    By monnie24 in forum Issues with Family Members
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 21:20