Closed Thread
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoots and Music....Kind of hard to enjoy being uncomfy, hey? But I do miss being pregnant.....especially that no one smiles at me at the shops now. I quite liked being special!!!

Cheeky.....you need to sleep to replenish yr milk supply and to be the best mummy when you go home. Use that nursery without guilt honey

Oh oh my...thought my boy was feeding a LOT so have been writing it down.... He fed 18 times yesterday So much that sometimes my slower boob doesn't have time to get any supply back. Lucky I have a super-boob on the other side that floods the poor tacker the moment he opens his mouth He's 3 wks on Sunday and up 350g from his weight at one week old...
    Last edited by Twocam; 08-02-2014 at 12:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!! Talk about all happening at once!
    january - bought new cars for myself and DH, went into premature labour x 2.
    feb - DH and I decide to sell house, buy land and build, mother in law having hysterectomy on Wed due to ovarian cancer AND expecting bub any day now!!
    gees talk about full plate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geeze Hoots that is a full plate. Sounds like you need to take on a little less now and just wait for bubs to arrive. Take it easy!
    I had to go to hospital last night with high blood pressure, but by the time we got there it was back down again. Felt a bit silly but they were the ones who asked me to come in so I guess it's better to be safe than sorry??!!!
    I had it checked at my local chemist as I had a really bad headache and wondered if it was related to my blood pressure. It was 153/99 which apparently was really high, but a couple hours later it was back down to 129/88.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Hoots you do have a lot on your plate. Think it's time for you to slow down now and just wait for bubs to arrive. Take it easy x

Well I spent a few hours in hospital last night due to high blood pressure. I had a really bad headache yesterday so decided to check my blood pressure when I was at the local chemist and it turned out to be quite high 153/99. My husband insisted on calling the hospital and spoke to the midwife who then asked me to come in. By the time we got there it had come back down. I felt a bit silly having all these tests done but I know it's better to be safe than a sorry 😁 count down is on! Only 3 weeks left 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm taking it easy now! Dog is dying to go for walk but it's not going to happen lol I had a physio appt this morning to loosen up my pelvis and bring bubs further down into my hips - hopefully it works!
    I just went all pregnancy postal on the rudest lady I've ever spoken to on the phone! Oh my god she was rude
    That's not good about your bp Kd - I had mine checked last wed and I'm now at 100/60 which is the highest it's ever been lol go me!
    im now proceeding to sit on couch and veg until my clients turn up this afternoon (makeup artist)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my ... it's all happening! I feel bad but I have so much trouble accessing bh on my phone and this is the first time in ages I've been able to sit at the laptop!! We have a baby ... Finn John arrived on the 22nd of Jan - just got to the hospital with an hour to spare - a very unexpected water birth and totally smitten!! He's settling in well and we are getting our head around two children. His middle name John has a special meaning to both of us - it's my dad's middle name and it's my husbands oncologists name - T had cancer and was told to store some semen - when we had the wills revised it was written into the wills that I could have access to this if T was to pass away before me. I guess this makes our second baby extra special as I'm certain I would have had one transfer but wouldn't be in this position to have a second transfer if John didn't work his magic for Troy. Finn's big brother Hayden is 'touch wood' being a very helpful little mate! Both boys are asleep now so I can type away ... I really need to read back and catch up on all of the news. Does anyone want to start up or jump on board a closed fb group?? Surely most of us are already on fb!! Anyway ... let me know if anyone is keen and I'll try to sort something out xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnikins For This Useful Post:

chook11  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations bunnikins! ...and welcome to the outside world little Finn John

im interested in a closed FB group ...I'm a bit of a FB newbie, and am also a bit technologically challenged, but happy to join if someone else does the hard part

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnikins View Post
    oh my ... it's all happening! I feel bad but I have so much trouble accessing bh on my phone and this is the first time in ages I've been able to sit at the laptop!! We have a baby ... Finn John arrived on the 22nd of Jan - just got to the hospital with an hour to spare - a very unexpected water birth and totally smitten!! He's settling in well and we are getting our head around two children. His middle name John has a special meaning to both of us - it's my dad's middle name and it's my husbands oncologists name - T had cancer and was told to store some semen - when we had the wills revised it was written into the wills that I could have access to this if T was to pass away before me. I guess this makes our second baby extra special as I'm certain I would have had one transfer but wouldn't be in this position to have a second transfer if John didn't work his magic for Troy. Finn's big brother Hayden is 'touch wood' being a very helpful little mate! Both boys are asleep now so I can type away ... I really need to read back and catch up on all of the news. Does anyone want to start up or jump on board a closed fb group?? Surely most of us are already on fb!! Anyway ... let me know if anyone is keen and I'll try to sort something out xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    Congratulations bunnikins! ...and welcome to the outside world little Finn John

im interested in a closed FB group ...I'm a bit of a FB newbie, and am also a bit technologically challenged, but happy to join if someone else does the hard part
    righto ... I'll set one up and see how many we can lure over Thanks Pilbara x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnikins For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    https://www.facebook.com/kath.wainwright I've just made up a group page - it's secret - so only members will be able to see posts/comments/pics etc. Add me as a friend and I'll pop you straight in. Oh my ... going to get to know the 'real ladies' of this group - will have to set up a few docs so we know who the bh names are!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnikins View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/kath.wainwright I've just made up a group page - it's secret - so only members will be able to see posts/comments/pics etc. Add me as a friend and I'll pop you straight in. Oh my ... going to get to know the 'real ladies' of this group - will have to set up a few docs so we know who the bh names are!!
    Ok, I've just added you as a friend
    Last edited by Pilbara; 10-02-2014 at 16:10.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Bunnikins  (10-02-2014)