Closed Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    KD, Sariele & Hoots - I know how you feel. I'm finding out tomorrow when I will be induced!!!

I hope all of you new mummas are going well with your beautiful bubbas! I can't wait for the rest of us to join the ranks.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My bub has dropped, so he's obviously making his final preparations. I wish I was as organised - I'm not quite at the point I'd hoped with a nursery! Ah well, he won't remember if it's still a bit makeshift for the first few weeks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I'm in the same boat ladies. Waiting waiting. .. it's like waiting for ivf blood results, or waiting to hear if u can cycle again. ...!

Slowly getting things organised and the nursery finished. Sure sunflowers-they'll never know if it's not quite finished!

When did everyone actually put the sheets on in the cot/Bassinet? I don't want them to get dusty or for the cat to pee on them!

I've got 3wks to go. Oh and because bubba boy has his very favourite spot that he hasn't changed for Months, I now have a rib pulled out of place and unlikely to b able to fix. It hurts with every breath! Yowzer!!

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    I have the same problem. Falls asleep after a feed in my arms no problem but when I put her down in her bassinet she wakes up and starts crying. So I pick her up feed her again, she falls asleep and same thing again. This goes on all day. At night she sleeps after a certain hour as she gets bad wind at night, and I don't wake her for a feed until the morning. My breasts are so full but she needs to sleep.

Not sure what the solution is for the day as I can't do anything other than mend to her all day. Don't think this is right?
    Rachael- same here. But I am sooo glad to get a good night's sleep! Sleep deprivation would make me a hot mess I've just bought a baby carrier and am going to wear baby during the day so I have hands free to do things around the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Hope all the mumma bears are enjoying their new bubbas - most jealous!!!
    did anyone take/or is taking raspberry leaf tea???
    Hi Hoots.... I took RLT but not sure how much help it was. It made me realise how much I hate flavoured tea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    When did everyone actually put the sheets on in the cot/Bassinet? I don't want them to get dusty or for the cat to pee on them

MusicalGal
    I wondered the same thing. In her cot which she doesn't use yet I put the sheets on as they work with the nursery theme. When she is old enough to use the cot I will wash everything.

For the bassinet where she sleeps now I waited until she was home so they wouldn't get dusty. Keep them in a draw ready to take out.

Good luck over the next few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Rachael- same here. But I am sooo glad to get a good night's sleep! Sleep deprivation would make me a hot mess I've just bought a baby carrier and am going to wear baby during the day so I have hands free to do things around the house.
    I fed her from a bottle yesterday morning (pumped breast milk) and found she slept easily throughout the day. It seems she falls asleep while breast feeding when milk slows down In-between feeds so she isn't full even though I produce quite a lot of milk. The bottle is a continues flow and she seemed very satisfied. Will try it again today to see if this theory is correct. If so might try to bottle feed her in the morning and at night. The only thing about pumping is to replace a breast feed with a bottle feed rather than doing both.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 05-02-2014 at 06:51.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

chook11  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post

When did everyone actually put the sheets on in the cot/Bassinet? I don't want them to get dusty or for the cat to pee on them!

I've got 3wks to go. Oh and because bubba boy has his very favourite spot that he hasn't changed for Months, I now have a rib pulled out of place and unlikely to b able to fix. It hurts with every breath! Yowzer!!

MusicalGal
    I out the cot bedding on a couple months ago with all the excitement of doing the nursery however I will wash it again before he uses it in a few months.
    The cot sheets are ready to go so might get hubby to do it when we bring our little man home

Can't believe you have a rib out of place. Sometimes I feel like I do when he gives me a swift kick in the ribs. At least it's all for a good cause 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same, I've got everything out as well but will re wash once he is here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Hi Hoots.... I took RLT but not sure how much help it was. It made me realise how much I hate flavoured tea

Hmmm ok, I had a glass yesterday and the taste didn't bother me too much. I have had all along really bad Braxton's so if it helps tone my innards I guess I'll keep drinking - It can't hurt lol