Closed Thread
Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayWA View Post
    Congrats loveandlive can I ask why you where knocked out? This was one of the options for me because of my back? Hope the recovery is nice and quick for you
    I was knocked out because I had grade 3 placenta previa and I don't think they wanted to take the risk of me bleeding too much and then knocking me out and scaring hubby . I lost quiet a bit of blood ( over a ltr ) but no blood transfusion needed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's all over now and now you can concentrate on recovering and holding little Beau x
    best news is:...... You can go home soon!!! Lol yay!!!!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoots For This Useful Post:

gilliebean1  (07-02-2014),loveandlive  (04-02-2014),Pilbara  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilliebean1 View Post
    Yep as for us still struggling with the lack of sleeping and wind! He will sleep soundly in my arms but just not in his bassinet, its been going on for most of the week and its getting me down I know its only a short term thing, but the sleep deprivation really does suck! Worried about how I will cope with it when DH goes back to work next week and I also have to get up with DS1 in the mornings as well! Oh well, take it one day as it comes I guess
    I have the same problem. Falls asleep after a feed in my arms no problem but when I put her down in her bassinet she wakes up and starts crying. So I pick her up feed her again, she falls asleep and same thing again. This goes on all day. At night she sleeps after a certain hour as she gets bad wind at night, and I don't wake her for a feed until the morning. My breasts are so full but she needs to sleep.

Not sure what the solution is for the day as I can't do anything other than mend to her all day. Don't think this is right?

Loveandlive big congrats, so happy you're on this side and you have your little bub.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 04-02-2014 at 05:12.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    loveandlive - congrats on your darling boy Beau arriving hail and hearty

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gilliebean1 View Post
    rachael yes as the others said its totally safe and ok. Its meant to help them get their wind up, or settle the tummy, whatever the technical terms are lol We used infacol on DS1 and it seemed to work, but the bottle says you can only use from 1 month old and we are a week short so used gripe water instead and infants friend instead. Not sure its all working though...he is still really unsettled, and JUST WON'T SLEEP!!!!!! He is sleeping now but i am sure when I go up to bed, it will hit the fan again for another night! Thankfully DS1 goes to Daycare tomorrow and wednesday so I will catch up on sleep when i can.
    Oh Gillie I'm sorry about the sleep...would he sleep in a co-sleeper in your bed? Our little guy will only go to sleep on one of us and we pretty much can't put him down all day. But luckily we are now able to move him to the bassinet once he's deeply sleeping. Initially he hated the bassinet but friends suggested we warm the bed and blankets with a heat pack before putting him in, so it's snuggly warm. And cover him with a t-shirt I've worn so he can smell me. We also found our little guys sleeps better in a sleeping bag than swaddled, as he used to wake up and panic when he couldn't move. xxx Hugs & hope you find something that works soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Hope all the mumma bears are enjoying their new bubbas - most jealous!!!
    did anyone take/or is taking raspberry leaf tea???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I haven't been able to post for a while as I had a super busy couple of weeks! Now I'm on Mat leave I can finally relax. Can't believe how much I've missed! I've tried to catch up on the last couple of weeks.

Sariele your nursery furniture is lovely! I was debating whether or not to get a feeding chair and ended up just getting a lazy boy. Will probably keep it in the lounge room until he moves into his nursery in a few months time.

Congrats Tommi on the arrival of Henry. Little chubba bubba

And congrats to Loveandlive. Such a beautiful name. Hope you're recovering well.

All the pictures of your beautiful bubbas is making me feel very impatient. I can't wait to see what he will look like. It must be the greatest feeling when you first meet them.

36 weeks today. Everything all
    Ready to go. Clothes washed, nursery set up and bag packed. I am feeling ready ☺️ Well I don't know if I'm ready but everything else is lol
    Started to get some fluid retention a couple of weeks ago bit since starting Mat leave it's settled down quite a lot. It's certainly not a nice experience.

How are all the mum to be's coping with their last weeks?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going stir crazy Kd0085!!!!!!
    Im ready for him to be here right now!!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet you are Hoots! Hoping bub makes an appearance real soon for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting impatient too! I just want him on the outside where I can actively look after him, and not just assume he's still okay in there IYKWIM. Also I'm having trouble peeing quite often cause of all the pressure down there, which is annoying (and concerns me re: having an affect on my bladder/kidneys). Can't believe I'm "only" 36 weeks this Friday; my belly is huge and random strangers keep insinuating that I must be about to pop any second... they're always taken aback when I say officially I still have a month!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (04-02-2014)