Closed Thread
Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Tommi it has been a process for u. Not long till u can hold ur baby ahhhhhh!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not long now tommi! ...not sure what a catheter induction is, but... Hope things have started happening!

sariele - your nursery is beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    GOod luck Tommi!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Tommi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hey fellow mummas!!!!!! I have started my reply without reading through the posts and I am sooo excited to go back and see what I have missed!! Lets goooo!

Pilbara Patrick is just gorgeous! how is he doing now?

Awww mel what a gorgeous little bubba he is!

Twocam, loving your pic of your little fella as well, what a gorgeous boy you have made

Chook, baby frank is just beautiful! Sounds like you had a bit of a rough ride getting him here, but looking at that face makes it all worth it.

Rachel your little girl is gorgeous

Lindsay I had weird *** dream throughout pregnancy, but they got particularly weird *** towards the end lol Completely random topics that made no sense, and they were really vivid, so i would wake up freaking out! Happy to say they have stopped now though lol

Jedi I am using pigeon breast pads, huggies nappies and huggies wipes, although i agree with rachael, they have gotten worse over the years i reckon. I actually liked the Aldi wipes when we used them with DS1, we buy huggies out of habit and I know they work for our boys bums, but we have also used Coles and Woolies brand ones, curash, the Sids for kids ones (hospital gave us a packet as well). I think trial and error is the way to go particularly if you think your baby will have sensitive skin. There are only a couple of brands of maternity pads, I used the libra ones and they were fine. After they were finished and the majority of the bleeding stopped, i started buying good overnight pads and they work just as well, as they are extra long.

Cheekymum i took a bit of fuzz off, but only because I was having a c-section and didn't want to have too much there for the dressing to stick to lol If i was going naturally i probably wouldn't worry too much, but I am not exactly the most regularly groomer of the area anyway, I just don't care too much hahahahahaha!

Loveandlive I really hope the 3rd is for you! Not long now until you hopefully meet your baby! Its been a long road to get here for you, its about time!!

GOOD LUCK TOMMI!!! I really hope that you are well on your way to holding your beautiful little bundle! So excited for you xxxx

AFM, we are doing well! Hayden is 3 weeks old today and is just such a gorgeous little man, I am totally in love with him! We have had a rough couple of nights with him, he just isn't sleeping and won't settle, I think he has had a lot of trapped wind that has been giving him grief. Have been giving him some gripe water and he seems to be settling down now and sleeping better! half hour blocks of sleep for me and hubby has been getting to us and its only been a couple of nights. But its all part of the journey I guess and i just look at him and cant believe we have been blessed with another little treasure! DS1 is amazing and so loving towards his little brother and just wants to be around him all the time, its precious.

I assume he is doing well, we have to wait until next Wednesday for a visit from the health nurse (he will be 3.5wks), and that's only happened because we kicked up a stink because noone has contacted us, noone was returning phone calls and when we were able to speak to someone we would get fobbed off...so an unhappy email from hubby got the ball rolling I think!

Hope everyone I have missed is well, everyone is sooo close to the end now, soon we will all have our precious little bundles in our arms!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

chook11  (01-02-2014),loveandlive  (01-02-2014),Pilbara  (31-01-2014),Tommi  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hayden1.jpg
    hayden2.jpg

not sure if this will work...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

chook11  (01-02-2014),Pilbara  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I can say is........ Nawwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Gilliebean.....what a sweetheart! He is just beautiful. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I love the matching outfit. Sooo cute!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooooo cute gillie! Glad to hear that the gripe water is helping, hope his tummy settles down quickly...