Closed Thread
Page 83 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MG - I'm pretty organised. Don't really need to buy anything else at this stage (I have a list of "buy as we need" stuff, as DH told me I needed to cull my pre-baby shopping list, lol. As it is we probably have a lot of unnecessary things!). I'm FINALLY getting my Boori drawers delivered this week, after ordering them in mid-October, so I've spent some of this weekend washing and folding all his clothes so I can put them straight in when it gets here, then I can finish organising the nursery. Have a feeling bub is going to come early... and randomly a lady serving us at lunch yesterday told me she reckons he'll arrive in 19 days, which turns out to be both Valentine's Day and the day I hit exactly 37 weeks! I'm hoping to get to at least 38 or 39 weeks, but I'll be very interested to see if anything happens on Feb 14th now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sariele I wonder what will happen on 14 Feb now? ! I'll be waiting in suspense too now!

I've heard great things about the ergo cocoon. Plan on getting a couple. My friend says her Bub slept thru the night once they started using it as the swaddles come undone and woke Bub up. What's LTD ? Does that stand for something or is it the brand name. I'll get 2 of them too!

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone had or having (a we r at that stage) nightmares. I had DH killing budgies in his bar hands last night and my brother being eaten by sharks the night before. They r awful!!! Feel so real

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    What's LTD ? Does that stand for something or is it the brand name. I'll get 2 of them too!
    Both! Lol. It stands for Love to Dream which is the brand name. I hate the idea of fiddling around with wraps that'll probably come loose anyway, so I'm hoping he likes zip-up swaddles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindsay - I don't really get nightmares per se (although I have had some pretty awful or scary dreams), but I've had crazy dreams the entire pregnancy since first tri. And funnily enough I don't think ANY of them have had anything to do with the baby, which is unusual. I've always been known for having "epic, blockbuster movie" type dreams, but I think pregnancy has taken that to a new level. And sometimes they're just damn weird and surreal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayWA View Post
    Is anyone had or having (a we r at that stage) nightmares. I had DH killing budgies in his bar hands last night and my brother being eaten by sharks the night before. They r awful!!! Feel so real
    I think a lot of us had strange dreams (if not nightmares)... Doesn't sound like yours are nice Hope they go away soon...

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    With 4 weeks to go I was feeling pretty organised until I realised that the clothes I packed for myself in my hospital bag are loose, comfortable and have absolutely no access for breastfeeding. Whoops! Start again!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachel thanks for the advice we have bought one of the ltd and an ergo cocoon thing just to try. We looked at the woombies and thought they looked to small around the neck glad we didn't go with them.

The only major big items we have left to buy is a high chair and a feeding rocking/glider chair. Started looking at buying wipes and pad and stuff the other day. Can anyone recommend a good brand of breast pads, baby wipes, and maternity pads. We are assuming our little man will have a good chance of having sensitive skin so will need mild wipes.

Started to wash and fold all of his clothes today. Can't believe how much he already has. We have our first parenting and birthing class next weekend so hopefully they will give us a list if what the hospital supplies and what we need to bring with us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jedi-I've been advised pigeon brand breast pads are best and huggies wipes n nappies all the way. That's from my experienced friend, but the new mums on this site might have some more advice. ...

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Jedi-I've been advised pigeon brand breast pads are best and huggies wipes n nappies all the way. That's from my experienced friend, but the new mums on this site might have some more advice. ...

MusicalGal
    I'm using pigeon breast pads they are great as they are shaped like your breast. I sometimes stick them on my top if I don't feel like wearing a bra.

Huggies nappies are great but don't buy their wipes. So surprised how horrible they are. They tear into pieces so easily it's even hard to pull them out of the container as they tear into pieces each time. The best wipes are the Curash brand. They are like the ones in the hospital that don't tear.