Closed Thread
Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Seeing all these beautiful babies just makes me want mine NOW... 32 weeks today so a little bit of time to go. Hearing stories of short lab ours is freaking DH out as we have a 1.5 hour drive to get to hospital.

Hope all you ladies are recovering well. Looking forward to hearing all the new mum tips now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rachael - she is absolutely beautiful!

We also have that swaddle Patrick doesn't like it, he likes to be wrapped tight with his arms down, but I think that will change very soon...

jedihouse - for what it's worth, my labour was only 3 hours because I was induced, and even though OB had told me he would only break my waters, he put me on a syntosin(?) drip and that made my contractions come fast and strong straight away... I really doubt it would have been that fast if I'd started naturally at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this works...
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

chook11  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah too cute pilbara he has gorgeous lips

Jedi I'm 33 weeks tomorrow so know how u feel. Come on lil babies but stay at the same time lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390740948.737250.jpg

Can't put baby photos up yet but if it works this is the nursery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very nice Jedi ...and already well stocked with toys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's surreal and amazing to see all these ivf babies and hear all these birth stories. You just never know what your story will be eh. Even tho I know I'm booked in for a caesar I know full well that things may not go according to plan. If Bub decides to come early and naturally, he'll come! Thanks for sharing your stories Jan girls. Every story we ladies in waiting hear is a little 'heads up'.

Here I am, up at 4 am for my usual wake up. I suspect once Bub arrives this'll be a feeding time! I'm nearly 35 weeks, and Yeh, I can't wait, but also know it'd be best if he cooks a bit longer.

Look fwd to hearing more stories and seeing more baby and nursery photos. For those of you out there that are still cooking like me-How's the organisation going?

Now that I've finished work I'm trying to finish buying all the stuff (some is quite important. ... pram, cot mattress, monitor!) Need to pack hospital bag. ...:what: it's all getting increasingly hard to do as I waddle around like a sumo wrestler in the North qld heat and humidity. ....

Can't wait to meet my little man and to see more Bubba photos. Clucky as hell :-)

MusicalGal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Gorgeous Racheal. How are you finding the LTD swaddle? I bought one yesterday to try out with bub.. I'm hoping he likes it.
    I bought different ones to try and found the LTD is great to wear at home during the day and at night when she is a little more settled as the arms do go up but she loves it that way. Have 3 of these.

I also found the Ergo airCacoon great when she is a little unsettled at night as it keeps the arms together and the material is perfect for summer. Wish it came with a zip rather than a pouch as it is a little difficult to roll up. Their original version has a zip but it's too thick for summer.

Tried the woombie, it's crap. Too tight around the body and neck. Maybe if I bought the more flexible version it would be better I'm sticking with the LTD and ergo.

Only have one ergo so buying another two today as she poos/weeks through sometimes so I need to change her during the night.

Love the swaddles so much easier than wrapping all the time especially at night as wraps can come loose, swaddles give me more piece of mind. Hope that helps.

Pilbara your bub is very cute.

Jedi nice nursery
    Last edited by Rachael3; 27-01-2014 at 08:54.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Rachael, that does help. I was actually wondering about the narrow body section in the LTD swaddle, it looks like it'd be too small/tight to fit bubs in, but I guess the material has a fair bit of give. I really wanted to get two to start off with, but didn't want to risk it in case he hates it, lol. Hopefully I'll be getting a couple more in the early days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pilbara - He is so beautiful!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (27-01-2014)