Closed Thread
Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got told by my ob today that bub's head is "very low for a first baby", and that "hopefully we'll get another 3 or 4 weeks" before he comes! (I'm due in six weeks). Crossing my legs and clenching my pelvic floor muscles, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo musicalgal! It's exciting to have a date

sariele - best you have your bag packed!

AFM - bubs is jaundiced and we spent much of the day at the docs and then driving to pathology where they made my little man scream as they extracted vials of blood from his heels Doc rang me with the results, no need to admit him for phototherapy, but she wants me to do formula top-ups (as my milk isn't fully in yet) and she wants the blood tests repeated tomorrow ...not a happy mumma...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow sariele, it is interesting just how I different each of our pregnancies have been. Sounds like your little one is very organised already haha. Mine on the other hand is in the right position - head down but refusing to engage/drop haha. He just wants to keep his options open I think. Considering I am due tomorrow I would like for him to have only one option.

Pilbara, you poor thing that would be so hard to have to be doing but good news he doesn't need the phototherapy. Hope the blood tests today are speedy and you have a restful and relaxing evening.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the ideas ladies! will pass them onto the chef aka my sis lol

tommi - I hope your lil one is excited to meet you as you are them! You have made it to comfortable in there!!!

Deep breaths Pilbara, I could imagine it would be very stressful xo

sariele - I'm in the same boat! Except I've already gone into prem labour lol hopefully he stays put for a little bit longer!! Pelvic floor, pelvic floor, pelvic floor!!! Haha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoots For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-01-2014),Tommi  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - at least u won't go over I guess. Best get ready

Pilbara - sorry to hear about bubs that sounds awful about the blood test poor lil thing. Hopefully it clears soon and ur milk comes in.

Quick question: did anyone do the perineal massage? I have tried but struggling to reach!!! Ha ha so funny. DH thinks I'm having him on about the massage itself but told him to google it and that it does indeed exists.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pilbara
    That's the same as us. Have to feed every three hours and top up with formula.
    The needle pricks aren't nice :-( The second time they needed them at hospital I had to send hubby. Made me too upset.
    Hope your bubby recovers really quickly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to meljc86 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gilliebean it must be so beautiful to see your baby boy and his big brother together.
    I hope you are recovery well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the separate posts but I find it so difficult to keep up to date and on track.

Just wanting to wish everyone still expecting their Bubs lots and lots of luck. Wishing for safe arrivals and healthy mums and Bubs.

Everyone who has received their little gorgeous package I hope you are enjoying him/her and taking the time to just cuddle them and love them. Stuff the housework (advice I need to keep telling myself and I've only been home for one day) We won't get these times back x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, yeah I have most of my stuff packed for hospital, but I might convince DH that I need to pick up the last few things this weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayWA View Post
    Quick question: did anyone do the perineal massage? I have tried but struggling to reach!!! Ha ha so funny. DH thinks I'm having him on about the massage itself but told him to google it and that it does indeed exists.
    The MW who did our antenatal classes basically said "do it if it makes you feel better, but there's absolutely no evidence to suggest it does anything". I'm definitely not bothering!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My midwife said the same thing, she said if you do want to try, she's been told it's easier to put one leg up on toilet seat.