Closed Thread
Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnikins View Post
    KD - it's from 'oz design' - u can pick the style and then select the fabric - it took about six to eight weeks to arrive. we haven't really changed much in the nursery this time round as we are having another boy but this one will get a special make over for his big boy room.

I love the chair too! Super comfy and we have kept up the tradition of monthly photos in the chair of Hayden - he'll be three in May and I love watching the changes in each photo. Will do the same with this bub.
    OMG Bunnikins! I just had a look at their chairs and they have a blue chevron one! I have been looking for something like this for months! Only problem is it's a little out of my budget....might have to work on the hubby to convince him we need it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know ... I think I caught Troy on a good day - I came across the receipt for it a few months ago and nearly fell over. I don't even remember paying that much. I know we looked everywhere and I was getting cranky at not finding the right one... It's getting plenty of use though - I'll keep reminding myself of that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachel where did u get that elephant rocking toy ur nursery is stunning I love it, it's making me totally jelly that I never thought of all these wonderful things mine looks so boring in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow...everyone's nurseries are looking beautiful :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    Thanks chook, I'll look into the acupuncture induction... How long have you been having acupuncture for?
    I have been doing acupuncture on and off for about 3 years. Generally once per fortnight but from about week 12 of this pregnancy I have only been going once per month. After week 34 with the threat of induction I have been going once per week. Next week when we start the full on acupuncture induction treatment I might be going every day or two. Will give it a try anyway and see if it works.

The nursery pics from everyone are beautiful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - a gorgeous nursery! I am loving all the beautiful rooms. There are some very special bubbas about to be born with stunning calm spaces to grow.
    Fantastic job ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - gorgeous room. Gosh everyone has such decorating talent. Mine is a mish-mash really, but I figure bub won't care. And neither will I when I'm sleep deprived - ha ha!

38 weeks today...I AM going to pack my bag soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All....just a quick update. I had my OB visit today (33 weeks) and it looks like my little one will be here in the next 2-4 weeks. She is HUGE and he would like to avoid a CS if at all possible. Plus there is the added complication of maternal haemorrhage which he wants to avoid. Sooooo I find out on the 15th of Jan when she's arriving!

Massive freak out moment!!!!

Hope everyone is travelling well. Keep those beautiful nursery pictures coming.

My partner bought my little one this today....ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388734096.457398.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekynumum For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup Rach, packing is done! Thankfully the hospital provides a list, plus woman normally only stay 8 hrs after birth (unless it's nighttime and then you get to stay until morning). I'll get DH or someone else to bring in extra clothes if I have a CS or have to stay longer.

Cute rocker Cheeky!
    Last edited by Twocam; 03-01-2014 at 17:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Yup Rach, packing is done! Thankfully the hospital provides a list, plus woman normally only stay 8 hrs after birth (unless it's nighttime and then you get to stay until morning). I'll get DH or someone else to bring in extra clothes if I have a CS or have to stay longer.

Cute rocker Cheeky!
    Only 8 hours Twocam??!! After birth? I get 4 days for natural or 5 for CS!!