Closed Thread
Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    About to leave home Rach!
    Check in at 4pm!!!
    Just told nanny and poppy who are staying with us. Played the weight and when will she be born guessing game. .... nanny couldn't believe us! Now nanny's been put on a phone ban!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (28-12-2013),loveandlive  (29-12-2013),Pilbara  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Sunshinebell best of luck for a safe delivery of ur little girl can't wait to see pictures x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaA For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (30-12-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting Sunshinebell! Looking forward to hearing of a save arrival...you deserve a smooth ride after everything else, so I hope that's what Babybell has!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

How exciting-our first bubba on this thread sunshinebell ! We're all looking fwd to seeing pics and hearing about ur birth experience. Xx I suspect this thread is about to get really busy with all the January bubs. Can you believe we're here girls? !

Afm-I'm technically not due til 7 March. But all the 2 weekly appointments start now, our 'how to have a baby' classes start, and the countdown is on before I finish work on 31 Jan, so I reckon this month will go really quick.

Very excited to be putting those final touches together on the nursery and buying the last minute items that we've held off for. .. baby carrier, bouncer and pram. My girlfriends are putting on a baby shower on the 19 th Jan, so I'm looking fwd to that :-)

So for another couple of months it's grow grow grow! The only problems I'm having atm is restless sleep due to sore feet and hips. I try not to complain too much though as I've got many friends worse off, in hospital with sickness, bleeding or other stuff. So I'll just kick on at this end and wait with baited breath to hear everyone's wonderful new year news!

Happy baby growing all! Xx

MusicalGal

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sunshinebell!!
    I'm getting nervous now!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoots For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Glad everyone seemed to have a good Xmas. We have been away with no internet or mobile reception at my mother's. Glorious!

Can't wait to hear from Sunshine!

AFM now 37+2 and....nothing.....still feel great, not having noticeable BH or any additional symptoms. Thinking I might have a while to go...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam your a day ahead of me. I'm 37+1 today. Bub is not premature if born anytime from now which is great.

Feel she has dropped, noticed yesterday. My belly is more fuller at the bottom now. Not sure by how much but feel more pelvic pain rather than just ligament pain so limiting the amount of walking. Not sure what this means in terms of the big day.

Will be washing all of bubs things ASAP and ensure hospital bags are ready. Labour feels real now, a little scary but exciting.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 29-12-2013 at 20:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only 31+4 so long to go totally miserable and in pain and swollen this can't come soon enough. Hoping I'll go early as all the women in my family have gone early otherwise my OB has agreed to induce me as I can't go on like this.....

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in the same boat MariaA! My BH were so bad i really thought i was in labour!
    Ps I'm sooooo not ready for that yet...... EEEK!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, I'm increasingly uncomfortable too... My feet and ankles now look like that pic sunshine posted the other week, and I can only wear rubber thongs which is not normally my style My BHs now radiate pains down my legs, and things are so compressed that if I burp, I get a mouthful of whatever my last meal was (completely disgusting)... Oh well, not long to go now

had a chat to my OB this morning, and asked him whether he would let me go over my due date (I'm concerned about going over and increasing the risk of still birth), and he has suggested that if bubs doesn't come naturally before, then I can be induced at 39 weeks... I can't tell you how relieved about that I am, even though I know that the risks must be very very small... So......only 3 weeks to go!

Hows everyone going?

sunshine?????