Closed Thread
Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    loveandlive - Welcome! It's all scary enough without bleeding being thrown in. Now you are 32 weeks, it is looking good. Hopefully Baby will bake a bit longer though.

To everyone - All the best with all the silly season mayhem!

Exciting times here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (24-12-2013),Sunshinebell  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is enjoying Boxing Day. How did you pull through after Xmas? No sign of any labour yet?
    Last edited by Rachael3; 26-12-2013 at 15:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are all enjoying the holidays! We have had a very quiet Boxing Day. Put together a cupboard for the nursery. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388043219.397018.jpg
    Now we have to put up the cloud bookshelves and prints and get some curtains and it's done!
    I've had bad BH since Saturday which is making my GD go all over the place from pain, limited exercise. I find out on the 3rd of January when I'll be induced as she is getting to big!
    Excited but freaking out at the same time!

Hope everyone is going well....looking forward to hearing some baby news and pictures!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're having a quiet Boxing Day as well. Thought the shops were open for the bd sales. There's nothing on TV. Have an OB appt tomorrow.

Nice nursery cheekynumum. We have nearly completed ours. Just waiting on printed canvases then I will upload some pics.

What do you feel with BH? Do all pregnant woman get it? I'm 36w + 5d.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 26-12-2013 at 18:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rachael...it's a very different nursery. I've (amazingly) copped a lot of criticism for it as I'm having a girl. But each to their own I say.

Yes, tv has been terrible and I just can't face the thought of shops! Ohhh hope your OB app goes well!

No, not everyone gets BH from what my OB said. Some only get it for a few weeks, others can have it most of the pregnancy!! I've had it on and off since the end of the second trimester. In the last few weeks I've had low back and stomach pain/cramping. But I think it can effect different women differently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you all had a good Christmas and Boxing Day. We had a quiet Christmas here with just DH and I on our own, same as last year. He bought me a robovac, yay! I made my first ever Christmas lunch, which also happened to be my first ever roast (apart from a couple of attempts at beef in the past). The turkey took a lot longer than it should have according to the Jamie Oliver recipe I used, but it was juicy and yum, and we had it with peas, corn cobs and potatoes (which I need to practice at roasting.. I followed another Jamie recipe but they weren't as good as they should have been, lol). Aside from that we just played on our computers, and watched the extended Blu-ray of The Hobbit, then yesterday we went and saw the new Hobbit. We also braved the shops for a short time to get a set of half-price towels at Target, and a silver chain for a pendant that DH bought me for Christmas. Having an at-home day today though. Today I'm 30 weeks! I can't believe I'm now in the 30s... it's kind of scary!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (27-12-2013),Pilbara  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - Welcome to the 30 week club!!! It's very exciting! Sounds like you have had a wonderful few days! The lunch sounds yummy indeed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekynumum For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Sunshine. Wishing your little miracle a safe arrival in to this world.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to meljc86 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele did you make it through the hobbit with out having to pee. DH and I are going tomorrow and he is currently running bets on how many times I will have to pee during the movie.

I am so jealous of all you mums finally getting to meet your little bundles so soon. Can't believe I am nearly 28 weeks. Question for you all when did you all stop work and start maternity leave?

Reading back through the blog also realized I never put in our transfer details. We had two frozen embryos put in one a 5 day and one a 6 day. Obviously only one worked but will never know which one.

Anyone else still dark out then they don't feel bubba move for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best for tomorrow sunshine!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (27-12-2013)