Closed Thread
Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome loveanddivine! Hope your journey has been easy. Does PP mean your delivery will be a CS? Either way the most important thing is that your bubs arrive safely no matter how it enters this world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rachael ,

My journey has been scary with pp I have had bleeding at 9,11,21,25 and 27 weeks with hospital stays and all . I'm now 32 weeks and feeling more confident . I don't mind the c section part as bubba has to come out some how , I just worry with more bleeding bubba might be here sooner .

I can't wait to have him in my arms but I at least want him to stay put till I'm 36 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how scared you must be. I had bleeding with my first but unfortunately with twins they didn't make it. Every bleed was a nightmare. Glad you made it this far babies survive at 27 weeks so if your bub needs to come out it won't be a problem with today's technology.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    I know how scared you must be. I had bleeding with my first but unfortunately with twins they didn't make it. Every bleed was a nightmare. Glad you made it this far babies survive at 27 weeks so if your bub needs to come out it won't be a problem with today's technology.
    Wow thank u , what a strong last u are. . I can not imagine what u went through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome loveandliv...stay put a little longer little bub

sunshine - I agree it's a shame we didn't manage to catch up... Maybe once bubs are both here and settled, we can try again

as for names, we HAD decided on a name, but we are no longer sure... now we have a short list of three. We keep adding and removing names, but essentially it comes back to three choices (none of which we are certain about)... I think we'll end up deciding after we've met him ...last night DD suggested "sparkle strong", but I think we'll pass on that suggestion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Pilbara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi loveandlive ... welcome! Have you been reading in the background or just found us?
    I had a second tri bleed and third tri mass haemorrhage, so can relate to your post. I was told at conception I had little change of carrying to full term and to be prepared for a premmie bub.... im now 37+3(? losing track). My placenta previa has moved completely. Due to other reasons im being induced at 38+1 this Saturday.
    I hope your little one will stay baking for a while longer too.
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 24-12-2013 at 08:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunshinebell,

I have read some post but not all . Wow so close to having your little one !! How exciting !!!! U proved the doctors wrong by reaching as far as u have good in u

Have a great Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome loveandlive congrats ur nearly there

Sunshine only 3 and a half days to go. Ahhhhhh!!!!! Not long now.

Pilbara & Rachel we r the same. We where set in "Adele" but fear she comes out not looking like that so we have a few backups just in case. Love your DD suggestion made me laugh!

Well wishing everyone a very very merry Christmas. Make sure you eat well & put your feet up. It's a wonderful time of year & can't wait to see all the new faces in 2014.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (24-12-2013),Pilbara  (24-12-2013),Sunshinebell  (24-12-2013)