Closed Thread
Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kd0085 I'm thinking the same. The Spectra S2 has come up with some great reviews and is first on the list on the product review website. It's more like a machine than a hand held device like the Medela Swing.

Would also be interested to hear if anyone else used it. Don't think we can get much advice from stores as I don't think they sell them (buy online).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - I'm also 35+5 but not having issues with walking. I know the physio unit at my hospital provides services to women with SPD-type pain, which is what yours sounds like. Maybe you can ask your hospital about physio?

Kd - I know, the pump thing is so confusing ...I'm not buying one until I know I'm ready, but since I'm going back to work when bub is 8-10 weeks I will need to get moving pretty quick-smart after we get home from hospital, I guess.

Gillie I have the same prob with another board and use a Word doc that I cut and paste from.

Sariele - good to see you I think you just have to do what feels right. I can't sleep (and my back aches) if I don't walk most days. I just did a nice 7km amble this morning around a local lake before it got too hot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - I'm also 35+5 but not having issues with walking. I know the physio unit at my hospital provides services to women with SPD-type pain, which is what yours sounds like. Maybe you can ask your hospital about physio?

Kd - I know, the pump thing is so confusing ...I'm not buying one until I know I'm ready, but since I'm going back to work when bub is 8-10 weeks I will need to get moving pretty quick-smart after we get home from hospital, I guess.

Gillie I have the same prob with another board and use a Word doc that I cut and paste from.

Sariele - good to see you I think you just have to do what feels right. I can't sleep (and my back aches) if I don't walk most days. I just did a nice 7km amble this morning around a local lake before it got too hot.

Chook - Hope you feel better!

Sunflowers - I was lucky, a colleague organised absolutely everything for my shower

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Rachael - I'm also 35+5 but not having issues with walking. I know the physio unit at my hospital provides services to women with SPD-type pain, which is what yours sounds like. Maybe you can ask your hospital about physio?)
    Twocam I think you're right. Just looked up what SPD is. Hearing you ladies talk about walking made me wonder. The next morning I feel fine until I go to the shops and 'overdo' it which probably wouldn't be the same for you. Have an OB appt tomorrow so will bring it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Im 35 + 5 weeks. Wondering if it's getting harder for you ladies to walk? The sides above my pubic bone get so sore even when I need to get up during the night. Feels like my legs will detach from my body if I continued to walk or I have done inner thigh presses everyday for the first time. Notice it's getting more painful. Are you ladies experiencing the same thing?
    Yeah for weeks and every week gets worse. Wait til shes well engaged

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeky I saw ur theme in ur nursery was hungry caterpillar & I'm friends on FB with a lady who makes these aren't they gorgeous. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387348813.733407.jpg

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (18-12-2013),Pilbara  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With all the breast pump talk, I thought I might just mention that with my DD, even though I intended to express so that other people could feed her occasionally, I only ever got her to successfully take a bottle once. So, I did use the pump, but only really at the end of feeds to try to increase my supply... I found my avent good though, I still have it, and I intend to try again this time...

just been to my scan...placenta has finally pulled up away from the cervix, allowing bub (who is back to being head down) to put his head down below it. Yay! So relieved...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (19-12-2013),MusicalGal  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post

just been to my scan...placenta has finally pulled up away from the cervix, allowing bub (who is back to being head down) to put his head down below it. Yay! So relieved...
    Thats great Pilbara

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh....I can't believe I' m sick ..... It started in the middle of the night....alternating puking and diarrhea. And then (TMI warning) a massive bout of both at once, that had me up cleaning the entire bathroom and taking a shower at 4:30am. DH slept through... I have my 36 week checkup this morning & hope they can offer something since I can't even keep down sips of water

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Ugh....I can't believe I' m sick ..... It started in the middle of the night....alternating puking and diarrhea. And then (TMI warning) a massive bout of both at once, that had me up cleaning the entire bathroom and taking a shower at 4:30am. DH slept through... I have my 36 week checkup this morning & hope they can offer something since I can't even keep down sips of water
    Oh no! ...hope you are better!